Riots in Hyderabad

Nagraj

Wow!
You all are such assholz!!
Just went through few pages of this thread .
one riot happened !
perpetrators are some nut jobs.
there are allegations and counter allegations but most of you just jumped to the conclusion on what happened.
Someone took a cheap shot of leaving India.
shabas !
What happened to tolerance , rationality, Indian first.
all that crap!

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Basically, we have a lot of ajtr-type people, and their Hindu counterparts. Yes, that is the sad truth. :sad:

Nagraj

Don't worry dude by the time all these ajtrs take hold we will have a colony in mars. i will shift there!
^^ Basically, we have a lot of ajtr-type people, and their Hindu counterparts. Yes, that is the sad truth. :sad:

Nagraj

if you truly feel he is the culprit then how about sending few emails/mails to concerned authorities /media with few docs to uncover the truth.
they can't ignore you forever.if narendra modi can be forced to stand trial why not this guy???
Is it possible when the commisioner is said to be the hand man of MIM ?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Truth is few innocent boys have been caught and cases foisted upon them while the real criminals are there outside.
How do you know? They were dining with you during the time of offence? It is very sad that you jump too early in conclusion as if it is up on you alone to defend all of a community. However , you are ready to declare guilty if they are from some other community without losing a moment. It is a matter of court to decide; till then shut your mouth.

MOD EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Nagraj

^^Dude your last line was unnecessary!
and its offensive.
reporting it.

pmaitra

Truth is few innocent boys have been caught and cases foisted upon them while the real criminals are there outside.
How do you know they were innocent?

Last time someone hoisted a Pakistani Flag, and those culprits turned out to be _______. (fill in the blank Karthic)

Zebra

Country flag
There is no sea near Bangalore :D

BTW, the way the hatred shown on net shifts to the ground, I will consider applying for a PR in some other country. It will be a sad day.

Cannot live with all the hate.
:D

Most welcome to New India ( non communal one ) .

:borat:

bhramos

Country flag
Wow!
You all are such assholz!!
Just went through few pages of this thread .
one riot happened !
perpetrators are some nut jobs.
there are allegations and counter allegations but most of you just jumped to the conclusion on what happened.
Someone took a cheap shot of leaving India.
shabas !
What happened to tolerance , rationality, Indian first.
all that crap!
their are 3 versions of a story, one is yours, second is his, and third is truth..

nobody talks about truth.......:pound:

KS

Bye bye DFI
How do you know? They were dining with you during the time of offence? It is very sad that you jump too early in conclusion as if it is up on you alone to defend all of a community. However , you are ready to declare guilty if they are from some other community without losing a moment. It is a matter of court to decide; till then shut your mouth.

MOD EDIT
Did you see the marks of torture ? That is why I posted the photo too.

Is this what you feel when the shoe is one the other foot. ?

How do you know they were innocent?

Last time someone hoisted a Pakistani Flag, and those culprits turned out to be _______. (fill in the blank Karthic)
If we go by past incidents to decide who is the culprit in this case, then there is a lot of "history" I can dig too.

So refrain from bringing in past incidents [even that have not been proved in a court of law] as an indicator, justification for another incident.

Prima facie , looking at the marks of third degree treatment and other factors specific to hyderabad, it looks like few innocent boys have been caught and cases foisted upon them to deflect the blame.

And if some Muslim boys were caught in past and were later found innocent, why not give the benefit of doubt to these guys too ?

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Did you see the marks of torture ? That is why I posted the photo too.

Is this what you feel when the shoe is one the other foot. ?

If we go by past incidents to decide who is the culprit in this case, then there is a lot of "history" I can dig too.

So refrain from bringing in past incidents [even that have not been proved in a court of law] as an indicator, justification for another incident.

Prima facie , looking at the marks of third degree treatment and other factors specific to hyderabad, it looks like few innocent boys have been caught and cases foisted upon them to deflect the blame.

And if some Muslim boys were caught in past and were later found innocent, why not give the benefit of doubt to these guys too ?
How the marks of torture prove the guy is not the culprit? In India, you are nabbed by police means you get such treatment. However , I dont say he is culprit, but wait for Court's verdict. Any confession in police custody is not entertained in court.; you know that. So what is the hurry in making the cheap shot. If some Muslims were arrested and tortured, would you still be so much enthusiastic? Or your world is simply black and white- Muslim=criminal; Hindu=framed,,,,

SHURIDH

@sabir agree with you.kathric seri has biased judgement if the arrested man were muslim.he will declare them guilty in no moment.
it is very laughable argument that if police torture a convict in custodry than convict become innocent by default!
this torture is nothing compare to those innocent muslim boy who held responsible for terror attack.they tortured,their familly deframe.they lost few years to prove their innocence.no people comes forward to show sympethy to them in those years.one boys cried in ibn 7 say even after proving his innocence no one is giving him job for this past.
if those are arrested in hyderabad riot want to prove their innocent they also have to go through the same way.they also have to bare same responsibility to prove innocence to the court like those innocent muslim boy.
law should be equal to the all citizens.
some hinduvta phanka should not expect that a hindu convict will get special treatment from police than non hindu convict because of
their religious identity .their religious identity do not free them from obligation to prove themself innocent to the court.
application and process of law should not be different for people of different religious community.

Last edited:

mayfair

@sabir agree with you.kathric seri has biased judgement if the arrested man were muslim.he will declare them guilty in no moment.
But of course. And the two of you are bastions of objectivity, with an impeccable "secular" outlook. :rolleyes:

Reactions: KS

KS

Bye bye DFI
Actually I am trying to make you people feel how the shoe looks on the other foot. And aint you the one who is declaring the accused guilty now ?

So if I am biased, then so are you. But then when I am biased I become communal and when you are biased you are still "secular and objective"..lmao.

it is very laughable argument that if police torture a convict in custodry than convict become innocent by default!
Ofcourse..if the guy was tortured with third degree methods and a confession extracted out of him only a numbskull will believe he is actually guilty.

this torture is nothing compare to those innocent muslim boy .......
Why..are "Muslim" boys any special ? Or you are hinting that this guy must also be made to undergo the same thing just because a Muslim guy went through it ?

Do you even realize that you sound idiotically hypocritical when you cry about a "Muslim" boy whose was framed and how his life was lost, but at the same time not giving that benefit of doubt in this case ?

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Actually I am trying to make you people feel how the shoe looks on the other foot. And aint you the one who is declaring the accused guilty now ?

So if I am biased, then so are you. But then when I am biased I become communal and when you are biased you are still "secular and objective"..lmao.

Ofcourse..if the guy was tortured with third degree methods and a confession extracted out of him only a numbskull will believe he is actually guilty.

Why..are "Muslim" boys any special ? Or you are hinting that this guy must also be made to undergo the same thing just because a Muslim guy went through it ?

Do you even realize that you sound idiotically hypocritical when you cry about a "Muslim" boy whose was framed and how his life was lost, but at the same time not giving that benefit of doubt in this case ?
Yes you are biased. You mock the term secular because you dont understand the meaning it. You are defending the accused just because he is Hindu. It is communalism. We are not defending anyone (Muslim or anything else) and asking you to keep mouth shut and let the Court decide. It is good citizenship.

PS: Please dont start telling about police torture etc. If you are nabbed , you will get danda- Hindu , Muslim alike. That neither prove anyone guilty nor innocent. Then why are you jumping beforehand.

SHURIDH

But of course. And the two of you are bastions of objectivity, with an impeccable "secular" outlook. :rolleyes:
i just want every person of india treated equally in the eye of law.
But some of my hinduvta friend demands sepical treatment of some convict of criminal case just because their religious identity.
If the convict were from some other religious faith his opinon change.
That is biased view.

SHURIDH

you are trying to prove innocence of a crime suspact on the based of his religion.
I am not saying he is guilty but i don't say he is innocent either unlike you.
it will court decide he is guilty or not.
You have no right to call a crime suspect innocent untill court say he is innocent.
Police apply third degree to any crime suspect.
if police caught a crime suspect the will apply danda.
Police ka danda innocence ka certifiticate nahi.
When police caught a suspect and think he hides something.they apply third degree.
I mention muslim boy example to show you.it is nothing new.
And also make you understand a crime suspect should not expect special treatment from police.
Just because he is hindu.
Police won't spare a crime suspect just because of his religious identity.
The criminal cases are so huge that the has no scope for benifit of the doubt.
I show you example of innocent muslim boy and their sufferings.
But i won't claim any benifit of doubt for any future muslim crime suspect for this incidents.
Because every case is differnt.
I just wanted to say if the hyderabad riot suspect claim to be innocent.than they have to go trough the same process of law and
they also have to bare responsibility to prove themself innocent in font of court.
It is hard ,long process but they have to bare it.this is how the law works.
Just because he is hindu that does not mean this law will be applied differently for him.
Last i say keep hand in your heart ask yourself if today crime suspect was muslim, he has also a simple face and he also say he tortured by police for fake confession and he also showed that he can't walk for that.
Will you still say that he is innocent.
Will you still say police got confession fakely.
Will you still say he should get benifit of the doubt for earilar case history.
I know the answer is no from you.
Because that is the way a communal person behave.
They close their one eye and behave biasely
Open your seconed eye and belive law should be equal for every person.
My opinon for a crime suspect won't change based on religious identity unlike you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles