RFP issued for India navy amphibious vessels (LHD or LPD type)

HailIndia

I only have a strategic problem with this choice for IN. Further if they do buy the aircraft then we might underplay the AMCA.
But AMCA is still in design phase and now HAL is just dreaming to launch AMCA on 2025. So IN have to choose any foreign bird right now. But IN still backing AMCA for future replacement of Mig 29.

HailIndia

I have one question. If anyone can know its answer. After building IAC-1 we have good knowledge and capabilities to built another AC than why we can't building LHD by our self why from foreign vendor?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I have one question. If anyone can know its answer. After building IAC-1 we have good knowledge and capabilities to built another AC than why we can't building LHD by our self why from foreign vendor?
LHD/LPD are whole different model than Carrier, anyhow we did make Carrier and LPD, in this case its better and bigger than predecessors

the four LHD/LPD will be built in India

Nadeem 6877

LHD/LPD are whole different model than Carrier, anyhow we did make Carrier and LPD, in this case its better and bigger than predecessors

the four LHD/LPD will be built in India
yesterday read a news that GSL to build weapon intensive destroyer ,,pls clarify this and details about the news,,is it P18 class??

scatterStorm

Country flag
But AMCA is still in design phase and now HAL is just dreaming to launch AMCA on 2025. So IN have to choose any foreign bird right now. But IN still backing AMCA for future replacement of Mig 29.
You what? Have you read the AMCA thread, I would suggest you to go and have a look. The airframe design phase will commence this march, this is as per "aviationist.com".

HailIndia

Development phase, design has already been frozen.

IN rejected Tejas Mk1A but sniped N-AMCA.
1. In 2019 they are thinking to launch just prototype but when it will come to commission that bird it will be in 2025 if all will be on plan then only.

2. Yes my friend you are right IN backing AMCA but for which AC? For INS Vishal they are already finding foreign aircraft. So when N-AMCA will be ready to commission at that time Mig 29 will be ready for decommission.

HailIndia

You what? Have you read the AMCA thread, I would suggest you to go and have a look. The airframe design phase will commence this march, this is as per "aviationist.com".
Bro. Still Concept Design is finalised now they are working on Detailed Design and there is major gap between these two terminology. And another thing is from PMO HAL or ADA didn't get clearance to start the development so how they can start they develop the machine.

Read This. :-
http://idrw.org/aero-india-2017-amc...tage-first-flight-likely-by-2025/#more-126364

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
1. In 2019 they are thinking to launch just prototype but when it will come to commission that bird it will be in 2025 if all will be on plan then only.

2. Yes my friend you are right IN backing AMCA but for which AC? For INS Vishal they are already finding foreign aircraft. So when N-AMCA will be ready to commission at that time Mig 29 will be ready for decommission.
Bro. Still Concept Design is finalised now they are working on Detailed Design and there is major gap between these two terminology. And another thing is from PMO HAL or ADA didn't get clearance to start the development so how they can start they develop the machine.

Read This. :-
http://idrw.org/aero-india-2017-amc...tage-first-flight-likely-by-2025/#more-126364
Responded already, won't be spamming here.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...en-subs-rfp-issued.12181/page-39#post-1273384

Now, please quote & reply this on AMCA thread, not here.

HailIndia

Responded already, won't be spamming here.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...en-subs-rfp-issued.12181/page-39#post-1273384

Now, please quote & reply this on AMCA thread, not here.

If you understand the language English than you can read that post what I already mentioned. So read it first and than tell what I should do and what I shouldn't. Ok.

Another thing that there is one guy who post a question about AMCA for that I just responded him. So don't try to become Big Brother here. It is not your own site. If you don't like anything here then close button are on your upper right side. Press it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Another thing that there is one guy who post a question about AMCA for that I just responded him. So don't try to become Big Brother here.
Then, please make valid arguments.
It is not your own site. If you don't like anything here then close button are on your upper right side. Press it.
Defence Forums are made for discussion.
If one member is wrong, other member may correct him, if he too is doubtful third member may give opinion.

Coold down man, its a public military enthusiasm forum, not whatsapp group.

HailIndia

Then, please make valid arguments.

Defence Forums are made for discussion.
If one member is wrong, other member may correct him, if he too is doubtful third member may give opinion.

Coold down man, its a public military enthusiasm forum, not whatsapp group.
I made valid argument bro. First I checked it on other sites and once I felt that it is 100% true and genuine than I wrote it here.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Even I don't want to talk with you now. Because you are blind and want to stay with your own delusions. Now don't reply otherwise I will start.
This is best you could come up with!
No source (except IDRW), don't wanna anyone to contradict you and calling them delusional baselessly.

HailIndia

This is best you could come up with!
No source (except IDRW), don't wanna anyone to contradict you and calling them delusional baselessly.
Ok then raise your those three questions on AMCA thread. I will give you an answer there only with proof.

pmaitra

@HailIndia, the purpose of having threads is to categorize discussions based on a specific topic. Please read the thread title before commenting.

As @Indx TechStyle has provided a link, it is expected you would go to that thread if you must talk about AMCA. This thread is about Amphibious Vessels.

HailIndia

@HailIndia, the purpose of having threads is to categorize discussions based on a specific topic. Please read the thread title before commenting.

As @Indx TechStyle has provided a link, it is expected you would go to that thread if you must talk about AMCA. This thread is about Amphibious Vessels.
@pmaitra I am 100% agree with you but I just responded to one guy who just ask about AMCA in this thread after that Indx TechStyle again and again talking me and arguing with me about AMCA in this threa. Once I told him also that now please don't reply but he is still arguing with me so can't do it now.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@pmaitra I am 100% agree with you but I just responded to one guy who just ask about AMCA in this thread after that Indx TechStyle again and again talking me and arguing with me about AMCA in this threa. Once I told him also that now please don't reply but he is still arguing with me so can't do it now.
Check out yourself mate, you have posted it in two multiple naval threads! :dude:

HailIndia

Check out yourself mate, you have posted it in two multiple naval threads! :dude:
Yes in another thread I posted by mistake and I also apologise for it but you still gave the reply for that post on AMCA. So, you started bro.

Global Defence

Articles