Resisting Brahmin judges, over 15,000 advocates boycott Madras HC

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by nrupatunga, Jan 15, 2014.

1. nrupatunga

nrupatunga Senior Member Senior Member

Resisting Brahmin judges, over 15,000 advocates boycott Madras High Court proceedings
    Is that senior lawyer R.Gandhi by any chance rahul gandhi???:confused:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though thought of posting this in Caste System and "Brahmanism" thread(will slowly go through this thread as it looks like a thread with lot of fireworks). Bit still posted it as a separate thread, only to get the opinion of a particular person. Though on certain issues i may disagree with him, ok let me put it this way, him and i have different pov on issues but still i "enjoy" his posts/views.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  3. nirranj

nirranj Regular Member

Hmmm.... DMK, DK and VCK fanatics... Judges, Doctors and Soldiers should be selected on merit. Not through reservation. So we can have say 60 judges for the 60 castes in TN?? What if some caste which has more population wants extra judges as they are majority caste in the state? Highly idiotic. This is called social injustice.

4. Phantom

Phantom Regular Member

What's wrong with these people? As it is, we have reservations everywhere in the Government under the guise of Affirmative Action. If, in spite of this handicap, a few Brahmins make their way to the top, it's still their fault??? Ridiculous!

Being born a Brahmin is neither a sin nor a privilege. I have a BIG problem with people who try to link something as random as birth with something as tangible as Merit.

5. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

6. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Look who is raising these questions
    R.C. Paul Kanagaraj,
    J. Stalin Rajendran
    R Gandhi - is DMK MLA from Ranipet R. Gandhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

out of 3 major agitator, 2 are christian converts who could not hold on to their culture & religion.

I am sure R Gandhi is also a convert or someone who has suffixed/Prefixed Gandhi name for political gain.

parijataka and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  7. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

So what if the Brahmins are forming 15% of the board? As far as I have seen they Brahmins DO have a culture of education which surpasses others by a large margin and therefore naturally forms a greater number in every occupation where knowledge and wisdom is the key requirement like in Medical field and Engineering and in education, despite the reservation. None seems to mind when the Vaisya dominates the economy of this country, then why do they protest now?

When will this nation learn to give priority to skill and knowledge?

Razor likes this.
  8. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

neither caste nor religion nor merit is the criterior for the majority of selections...it is boot licking and "apna banda hai isse banao..."

occasionaly few get made judges due to merit but it isn't the norm.

parijataka, TrueSpirit1 and Razor like this.