Reservation for SCs, STs and OBC in private sector

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
wat that mean? lower cast got privat quota? sakel you muslim, also want quota? Sri Ram help india from muslims and lower cast.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Not going to happen, even If it goes through in parliament its is more likely to struck it down by SC.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It was reported by AIR and now the tweet is not available, so probably they removed it.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Not going to happen. I am an OBC myself and a marginalised one at that. The govt can only provide education and that's it. They have to update themselves in the 4 or 3 years they do their bachelors. No other go. The world is going fast. The BSP through such activities for vote bank politics is putting the interest of the nation at stake.

Even SC/ST wont support these activities by the government as this mean, even Indian MNC's wont invest in India from now on and job opportunities will dry up.
I only had wished Ambedkar was alive for few more years as he would have given an roadmap on quota policy which noone would have dared to oppose against.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Reservation in private sector is not possible.

Any government interference in running private sector is equal to converting them into public sector; which will saddle banking system with huge non-performing loans and will make industry non-competitive.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Reservation cannot go on forever. It is time when reservation policy is reassessed and many castes need to be removed from the list.

Many OBC classes are now better off economically compared to even so called upper classes.

The most ridiculous is reservation to "jains" and "jat" who are quite wealthy as a group.

The primary basis of reservation is denial of economic opportunity. Government does not control religions in India. Religious beliefs cannot be driver of government policy. Any caste that has achieved average per capita for the nation cannot and should not be included in the reserved list.

pmaitra

wat that mean? lower cast got privat quota? sakel you muslim, also want quota? Sri Ram help india from muslims and lower cast.
Please attack the message, not the messenger.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I am against reservation - in both public jobs and private jobs.

In my view reservation policy is unconstitutional as it is against "equality" enshrined in constitution for every citizen of India.

However I have accepted the need due to historical harassment of some communities in India. But this cannot go on forever. There has to be an end date.

And caste cannot be a basis for granting government jobs anyway, leave aside private jobs. Jobs should be given to candidates who can do justice to the given job.

garg_bharat

Country flag
This is unfortunate that reservation has become such a charged political issue. It shows the depths to which public discourse has fallen.

Usersunny

Country flag
I am a Muslim choudhury general by caste.I really don't understand the wisdom about reservation.In my state Arunachal Pradesh,and also in my homeland Assam.Many of the tribes who were of royal blood,enjoy two types of reservation one plain tribes and hill tribes.Also,we have obc and St group.Due to this,many of us general are unable to find jobs,and so many of us either underwent establishing shops,business or even by luck works in government service.If you are a general you have to pay property tax,it tax and all forms of tax.You have to undergo high cutoff,and not even stipend or scholarship.one of my bihari friend told me that labours in electricity sector knows more than those engineers of reserved classes.Only creamy layers get this benefit.Even in tribal,obc and sc there is some sort of tribalism and even discrimination.Hope we Indians can learn from Singapore and it's meritrocratic policies.No wonder they are a successful economy.

Blademaster

I am curious about you. You are a muslim? What is your take on the events that have happened in India with regards to love jihad and targeting hindus by Muslims?

How do you feel about Modi and BJP? Would you vote for them or would you vote for other parties because they are not Modi or would you vote for a muslim party?

Usersunny

Country flag
I am curious about you. You are a muslim? What is your take on the events that have happened in India with regards to love jihad and targeting hindus by Muslims?

How do you feel about Modi and BJP? Would you vote for them or would you vote for other parties because they are not Modi or would you vote for a muslim party?
First of all we muslims are not a monolithic group.I am an Indian Muslims but our culture is more influenced by north east.Basically in our north east religion is secondary but our ethnicity comes first.Thats why Assamese Muslim never address themselve either as Muslim but their ethnicity as Assamese.If you are asking my opinion then i definitely do not support love jihad,as it is violation of women rights,right to freedom of religion and causes social disharmony.Most of the muslims are themselve endogamous.And as for those who harms Hindus,then india has rule of law,arrest those people.just because they are muslim i won't support them rather i will stand against such people,because they are the one who are bringing bad name to my community and also causing social hatred.

Usersunny

Country flag

Majority of people of south Assam are fed up with Congress.And voting for Congress or others meaning bringing lots of Bangladeshis and also strengthening bangladeshi in Assam politics.Bjp only brought development in south Assam.Majority of syloti muslims and Hindus are pro bjp and some even won seat on bjp ticket.

Pash

Country flag
I am a Muslim choudhury general by caste.I really don't understand the wisdom about reservation.In my state Arunachal Pradesh,and also in my homeland Assam.Many of the tribes who were of royal blood,enjoy two types of reservation one plain tribes and hill tribes.Also,we have obc and St group.Due to this,many of us general are unable to find jobs,and so many of us either underwent establishing shops,business or even by luck works in government service.If you are a general you have to pay property tax,it tax and all forms of tax.You have to undergo high cutoff,and not even stipend or scholarship.one of my bihari friend told me that labours in electricity sector knows more than those engineers of reserved classes.Only creamy layers get this benefit.Even in tribal,obc and sc there is some sort of tribalism and even discrimination.Hope we Indians can learn from Singapore and it's meritrocratic policies.No wonder they are a successful economy.
I will also like to ask you, and I am curious too. As per my understanding, there is no caste system in Islam. That is what main point when there are religious conversions, and sold as major positive point, then why you are mentioning that you are "General Caste" or you are "Choudhury"?​

As per my understanding, people who convert to Islam or other religions from Hinduism are still somewhere stuck and it kind of true, what in the middle east they say, "that Indian / Pak Muslim are Hindu -(Muslim)", is correct to some extent.​

I am unable to understand the whole reservation system based on caste or religion. Better to provide facilities for better education/Study and to provide the right environment and training, etc.​

Last edited:

Usersunny

Country flag
I will also like to ask you, and I am curious too. As per my understanding, there is no caste system in Islam. That is what main point when there are religious conversions, and sold as major positive point, then why you are mentioning that you are "General Caste" or you are "Choudhury"?​

As per my understanding, people who convert to Islam or other religions from Hinduism are still somewhere stuck and it kind of true, what in the middle east they say, "that Indian / Pak Muslim are Hindu -(Muslim)", is correct to some extent.​

I am unable to understand the whole reservation system based on caste or religion. Better to provide facilities for better education/Study and to provide the right environment and training, etc.​
Actually in islam and Christianity,there is no caste system but Muslim and Christian society especially in Indian subcontinent there is caste system.chowdhury is our family title,and was given to both Muslim and Hindu communities.We received choudhury title from cachari Hindu raja Sri Radhakrishna as it was prevalent in those days.And there are some Muslim communities who are categorised as obc and even St.We are treated as general,because we are general and have to underwent same procedures.And yes Arabs does call muslims from india/pakistan and Bangladesh hind or Hindi,because this is from where we originate and came.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles