Republic Day Celebrations Across India 2k18!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The other side of the Republic Day rehearsal 2018...Traffic snarls

Nice pic of flags representing the 10 ASEAN Nations. Their leaders are attending the parade tomorrow.

Coffee break...

Warming up...

Diverting traffic at 5AM before the Rehearsal...

The Ladakh Scouts seem to be in a jolly good mood after the rehearsal....

"Is that moustache for real?"

Naval Chief with NCC cadets...

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
WTF is this camo design and color we have painted our vehicles with? That bright green looks pretty bizarre and flashy. Ridiculous to say the least!
Maybe they are supposed to be stationed at Arunachal Pradesh, that would explain the colour choice.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Whatever. The military part of the R-Day parade has been toned down so much that I don't find the enthusiasm I used to have at my childhood to watch it. I developed my love for all things military from watching R-Day parade which was the only option from a kid from suburbs of Kolkata to have exposure to the show case of might of India. I still remember the year MARCOS came in public. I never watched R-Day parade beyond the military marches and these days I find it futile as the marching gets over almost before it has begun.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Whatever. The military part of the R-Day parade has been toned down so much that I don't find the enthusiasm I used to have at my childhood to watch it. I developed my love for all things military from watching R-Day parade which was the only option from a kid from suburbs of Kolkata to have exposure to the show case of might of India. I still remember the year MARCOS came in public. I never watched R-Day parade beyond the military marches and these days I find it futile as the marching gets over almost before it has begun.
After lurking since inception of forum, I joined this forum after watching an R-day parade (check join date :) )
Thing is when we were younger we just had more energy and enthusiasm.

But completely agree that all this regional dramas and bike stunts are unnecessary.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyone noticed no more firing on the border same happened last year too.

Willy3

Country flag
President arrives guarded by Presidential guard is most probably most badass thing in India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles