Reporting anti-Indian sites to block

agarv

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some days ago I saw a thread collecting anti-Indian sites. I have couple to add. Please put the link for it here. I forgot the link.

agarv

Tihar Jail
Banned
I saw this on another very popular forum. Can India take legal action.

There are 80 million Tamils in this globe.

There is not a country in which they are not present,

Yet they do not have a country to call their own.

Broken, defeated, oppressed they live

In their two homelands of their ancestors..

captonjohn

Country flag
I saw this on another very popular forum. Can India take legal action.

There are 80 million Tamils in this globe.

There is not a country in which they are not present,

Yet they do not have a country to call their own.

Broken, defeated, oppressed they live

In their two homelands of their ancestors..
You seem to be out of your mind. There are more than 800 million people speaks Hindi but they never asked for a separate nation then why the hell Tamilian need a separate nation??? Didn't they learn any lesson from the past? Don't they know the condition of Pakistan that decomposes piece by piece. India is a collection of people from various region, languages and cultures and all live together happily. If everyone ask for a separate nation then there would be no India.

captonjohn

Country flag
John, are you stupid? Read my post. I was asking "How can we block such posts from internet".
Oops! I got it, you just copy and pasted a snap of comment from such kind of websites. Sorry for that I misinterpreted your comment.

agarv

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oops! I got it, you just copy and pasted a snap of comment from such kind of websites. Sorry for that I misinterpreted your comment.
Thanks for the reply. I apologize for calling you stupid. You are not.

anugrahtete

You seem to be out of your mind. There are more than 800 million people speaks Hindi but they never asked for a separate nation then why the hell Tamilian need a separate nation??? Didn't they learn any lesson from the past? Don't they know the condition of Pakistan that decomposes piece by piece. India is a collection of people from various region, languages and cultures and all live together happily. If everyone ask for a separate nation then there would be no India.
First I will ask for Tamil nadu then I will ask for Sri lanka, then for Kerala and Karnataka. Next I will ask for New Delhi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles