Report (unauthentic & not trustworthy):Al Qaeda Urges Muslims In India To Mount Lone Wolf Attacks

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Daesh has already set foot in India. Impoverished and backward masses in a suppressed environment provide the best breeding grounds for terrorists.
Suppressed? Oh Sure.
India is only country in the world where majority (Hindus) are being suppressed by minorities, are imposed by every law (which many times doesn't apply on Muslims) and begging for Uniform Civil Code. :dude:
But still, Muslims jump as if they are most suppressed race on the planet.
Mark my words,
History is evidence that they always use secularism as a weapon against majority whenever they are in minority and secularism is replaced by Islamic Republic.

No other people on planet are enough crazy to drive nation on religious rules.
But still, Muslims are saints, only evil kaffira are responsible for terrorism (just because they didn't bow to those Angels of Peace.)

TODELU

these kinds of news must not become headlines. It's like NDTV is spokesperson of theirs..

They should not behave immature.

ullu ke pathe kahin ke
Bro, i have prepared already for this Scenario! My Mother thinks i am a DoomsDay Person!
But i like to prepare for the Worst When SHite Hits the fan!

Better to be prepared than to be sorry afterwards in lacking such skills!

One thing i would say to everyone is gather as much Knowledge as you can.Everything is Important!

When there is a real War or Civil War,know that we are prepared to face it and win.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bro, i have prepared already for this Scenario! My Mother thinks i am a DoomsDay Person!
But i like to prepare for the Worst When SHite Hits the fan!

Better to be prepared than to be sorry afterwards in lacking such skills!

One thing i would say to everyone is gather as much Knowledge as you can.Everything is Important!

When there is a real War or Civil War,know that we are prepared to face it and win.

don't worry there won't be any civil war in India. These kind of news are Propaganda news and Disinformation by ISI. Muslims fully understand that even if Pakis support them they are not going to make it.

TODELU

don't worry there won't be any civil war in India. These kind of news are Propaganda news and Disinformation by ISI. Muslims fully understand that even if Pakis support them they are not going to make it.
Well, Propaganda or not.
I would want to keep me and my family secured.So The Doomsday Scenario is a preparation. Hope it never happens.
I got my skills, along with others.
Was it not the same thing USA made their citizens prepare for?
Even now their Citizens won't get their Arms Regulation Bill passed.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Well, Propaganda or not.
I would want to keep me and my family secured.So The Doomsday Scenario is a preparation. Hope it never happens.
I got my skills, along with others.
Was it not the same thing USA made their citizens prepare for?
Even now their Citizens won't get their Arms Regulation Bill passed.
arms regulation bill or no bill, don't fall for the propaganda .. because anything done for the self defence is correct. If , may this never happens, such scenario happens nationwide, then you know what to do. Prepare but without noise. But it will not happen nationwide. Minor incidents may take place..

India is a country of 1.25 Billion. even if 250 Million involve that too a very exaggerated figure then still 1 Billion are left in the country. So don't worry.

TODELU

arms regulation bill or no bill, don't fall for the propaganda .. because anything done for the self defence is correct. If , may this never happens, such scenario happens nationwide, then you know what to do. Prepare but without noise. But it will not happen nationwide. Minor incidents may take place..

India is a country of 1.25 Billion. even if 250 Million involve that too a very exaggerated figure then still 1 Billion are left in the country. So don't worry.
When push comes to shove, those normal folk too will join the other side,we saw it happen in Moplah riots,Direct action day,parition etc.
So don't be so sure that it will not happen.
It only took a few hours for the riot in Azad Maidan with a lakh strong mob running amok and setting fire to vehicles even police ran away scared.
In such scenarios you need to be prepared as the Police will never come, nor will they risk their lives for you.This is hard truth.

I_PLAY_BAD

Zakir Naik Under Scanner, His Organisation is Linked to JuD Website

Mumbai: Controversial preacher Zakir Naik's Mumbai-based organisation is listed as a resource for religious learning on the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) website, CNN-News18 found out on Thursday.

Naik's Islamic Research Foundation is the only South Asian centre listed on the site, thus showing a link between the preacher and the 26/11 terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed who runs JuD.

This was revealed after accessing the website through a virtual private network (VPN) as it has been banned in India since the 2008 Mumbai terror attack.

CNN-News18 has also learnt that at least two of the accused in the 2006 Mumbai train blasts had told investigating agencies that they were inspired by Naik.

Sources said one of them, Feroz Ghaswala, was recruited at Naik's sermon in Srinagar in 2003 by Rahil Sheikh, the alleged mastermind of the blasts. Sheikh had spent much of his time at Naik's office in Mumbai.

Another suspect in the attack, Irfan Deshmukh, allegedly worked as a librarian at the IRF.

Earlier in the day, Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis directed the Mumbai Police to probe Naik's speeches and the sources of his funds.

"Zakir Naik's public documents, videos and social media posts are being examined, " a Mumbai police official said.

The probe was ordered a day after the Bangladesh government informed the Centre that two of the terrorists involved in last week's Dhaka siege were apparently influenced by Naik.

Naik has refuted all allegations of terror links, and has welcomed a probe into his foundation.

==================================================================================================== @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Neo @musalman @Zarvan @blue marlin

Global Defence

Articles