Report offensive posts

Discussion in 'Defence & Strategic Issues' started by A.V., Apr 11, 2009.

1. A.V.

A.V. New Member

ALL members please make use of the report button provided for all members on the right top corner of all posts made by every member.

report those posts that contain offensive languages/personal attacks that break forum rules and degrades the quality of discussion. members please do not advice others on their conduct on the forum leave this job to the STAFF please.
    reported posts will not contain the identity of the reporter so its the best thing that a member can do to attract the attention of the mods who will take necessary actions on such posters based on the forum guidelines and criterias formulated.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES AND FOLLOW IT STRICTLY WE AT DFI VALUE THE QUALITY OF CONTENT AND WOULD NOT HESITATE TO TAKE STERN MEASURES AGAINST THOSE WHO BREAK THESE RULES.

continue to enjoy DFI community together

3. ZOOM

ZOOM Founding Member

There is a chinese member named "houde10000", I have come across some of his post which seems to me highly objectionable. Since he has time and again targeting someone like Dalai Lama as a biggoty, at the same time he has making some of the unwelcome post pertaining to India by bringing his Propoganda knowledge.

Hopeful above remarks will enable Mods to take necessary actions immediately.

4. ZOOM

ZOOM Founding Member

http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=18326

Here is a link to which I was talking about alongwith Post which has a made some of the derogatory remarks. Chinese members simply cannot take Democratic for granted.

5. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Both the thread started by him have been closed. I dont think he will be back. Will monitor him if he is back.