Religious Hindus get together to donate for Muslim girl's treatment

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Galaxy, May 11, 2012.

1. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

Religious Hindus get together to donate for Muslim girl's treatment

SANGRUR: When a young man Nitesh disrupted a Hindu religious congregation at Lehragaga and appealed to the devotees to donate for the medical treatment of a poor Muslim girl, few were astonished. Nitesh and his aides in a little time were able to collect a sum of Rs 1.20 lakh as most of the participants had come prepared to donate for the girl.

Nitesh, Puneet Garg, Rajesh Kumar, Bunty and a few others had distributed pamphlets in the town, making an appeal to the residents to gather at Sanatan Dharam temple on Wednesday night for Jagran(prayer congregation) and donating for Muskan's treatment.

Three-year-old Muskan is battling for her life for more than a month at CMC hospital in Ludhiana. Daughter of blacksmith Mushtaq, Muskan met with an accident on April 3 on her very first day to a nearby school at Sangrur.

"We had very happily sent Muskan to school, on April 3, near my house on Uppli road. The school auto driver dropped her on the wrong side and a tempo hit her when Muskan tried to cross the road. She was badly hit by the speeding tempo. Her leg was fractured and she got severe injuries in her stomach and other body parts. I could not pay for her treatment but many individuals who rose above religious considerations are paying for my poor daughter," said Mustaq with moist eyes.

Nitesh said that when a few days ago he and his aides came to know about Muskan, they collected a small token of money from friends and handed it over to Muskan's father at CMC. "But seeing her serious condition and knowing that CMC doctors had estimated the cost of treatment at more than Rs 5 lakh, we decided to collect more money. Therefore, we organized a religious gathering at the temple and collected Rs 1.20 lakh," he said.

Till a few days ago, the chances of Muskan's survival were remote but thanks to a few philanthropists who paid for her initial treatment, Muskan is now out of danger. She went through plastic surgery on Wednesday.

A remarkable example of secular humanism, set by Lehragaga residents, has inspired many. More Hindus and Sikhs are coming forward to the rescue of the ailing girl. Sangrur based individuals have donated Rs 50,000. Sunam based philanthropists led by Jatinder Jain too have started collected money for Muskan. Jatinder said his group would soon hand over the collected donations to the CMC authorities.

Religious Hindus get together to donate for Muslim girl's treatment - The Times of India

3. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Why post it in religion and culture..it should be in politics and society.

utubekhiladi likes this.
  4. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

This is the reason that still it is raining and GOD is showing MERCY on us........

MAY GOT BLESS THE CHILD TO RECOVER QUICKLY...........

mki and utubekhiladi like this.
  5. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Good news seldom get any attention.

6. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Religion should be immaterial when one has to give help to those who require it.

How does one's religion matter in giving help to the needy?

Why do people over emphasise religion in every damn thing that happens in this country.

Can't we just be INDIANS?

When I was asked to donate blood for a patience by the AMC doctors since I have an unusual blood group, did I ask what was the patience's religion? Or did he ask what was my religion? He was a soldier and a needy citizen. I gave blood without any hesitation! And he took it without hesitation. Religion should never play a part in life beyond private moments is what I say.

Last edited: May 11, 2012
    sob, thakur_ritesh, maomao and 4 others like this.
  7. sehwag1830

sehwag1830 Tihar Jail Banned

Dhimmitude at worse.

While Rinkle can't even get justice for Supreme court.

8. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

New definition of Dhimmi? Never knew helping another human was that.

BTW do you post on Paki forums? That sure is Dhimmitude

9. sehwag1830

I don't even visit Paki forums as that will result in lowering of IQ.
    My blood boils whenever i think of Rinkle and imagine what hindus must be going through in Pakistan.

10. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

Sir, this incident shows that there is still unity and communal harmony between HINDUS and MUSLIMS and the poster who has posted this shows his solidarity to the unity and communal harmony which exists in INDIA and is not trying to portray a communal angle into to his post.

11. panduranghari

panduranghari Senior Member Senior Member

Let us not compare Indians to Pakistanis. Pakistanis are the lowest of the low. We are better. Though I agree in principle with your anguish, Rinkle(?) is a Pakistani first, Hindu later. Pakistanis in general are muslims first and pakistanis later.

We can be sympathetic to Hindus but it really is not our problem. I however would support legal immigration if this can be prevented from worsening.

The Messiah likes this.
  12. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

well what can i say lost of worlds indeed a good job i agree with ray sir no point in emphasizing on religion . this is not what indians job. it is reserved for people living across our western borders

13. sehwag1830

Then what about MuteMohan Singh daily chant that we are same people, same culture, shared heritage ?Are you accusing MuteMohan Singh of speaking lie.

14. panduranghari

panduranghari Senior Member Senior Member

Yes he is lying. His paymaster expects him to sing to her tune. What can you expect from a lackey?