Religion could disappear by 2041

Sabir

DFI TEAM
SO you have any information about the creation of earth besides that and if you have please provide the information with facts and figures.
Quran told us about big bang theory and now it proves.
Quran told us how a man can take a birth in women's womb,
Quran told us that each individual has distinct itself through its DNA's and finger prints.
Quran told us Earth has an oval shape.
Quran told us that Moon has no light and it all due to Sun's light.
List is very big, Science just discovered that...
Just give the source to prove the claims...If you give english translation it will be better for the members... I am interested to check whether these things are mentioned in Quran or not....

Personally I think you are (and many others) just to bakwas to audiance who cant verify...

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Religion only means the Abrahamic Duds?

Christianity and Islam!

DEJAVU

Just give the source to prove the claims...If you give english translation it will be better for the members... I am interested to check whether these things are mentioned in Quran or not....

Personally I think you are (and many others) just to bakwas to audiance who cant verify...
Brother i will, i am busy at the moment, in office.
Sooner you will get.

jamesvaikom

Khair Mubarak Brother.

As my understanding of Islam, Quran told us about 72 virgins after the day of judgment has passed, second the meaning of this phrase means that each righteous person will get indefinite pleasures after life. 72 virgins word is just want to realize us about pleasures and it can be used as example or may be not.
You believe in KARMA, Quran also told us what you do in your daily life the same you will get after life BUT Allah is most merciful so hope for best.

What I say about Islam's winning in future is just revelations by all Abrahmic's Faith...
Abrahmic faith is based on prophecy and predictions and Unity of God.
Infact i heard and read that Kalki Autar are also saying the same.

God knows better.
Fools who believe that they will get 72 virgins in heaven will kill each other. This will make sex ratio in favor of females. If 72 followers of a terrorist leader are killed then he can marry 72 virgins who were planning to marry his followers. Most religious leaders are atheists who enjoy their life in earth by offering pleasures in heaven to their followers.

DEJAVU

Fools who believe that they will get 72 virgins in heaven will kill each other. This will make sex ratio in favor of females. If 72 followers of a terrorist leader are killed then he can marry 72 virgins who were planning to marry his followers. Most religious leaders are atheists who enjoy their life in earth by offering pleasures in heaven to their followers.
Leave it for judgement day, dont waste your brain...

cloud

Country flag
whoever said as in original post, was joking big time. Religion is the only thing which made is possible to form society and civilizations. I can surely tell that 90% of so called atheist would be calling their gods name when the plane is going down, or something like that.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
If a particular religion has to win then it wont be Islam for sure. Christianity has more chances then others.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles