Religion could disappear by 2041

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hinduism is never a religion.
I proud to be a Hindu.
You can be Vedas follower.
I agree Hinduism is not a single religion but for the purpose of this discussion lets treat it so. Hinduism )is a collection of Indian theological traditions, some anti-thetical to each other) has so far been very adept at adapting to change.

It has mirrored evolution quite a bit too but that's a more controversial point and I wouldn't want to jump into it.

bose

Country flag
Atheism is declining.
Visit Russia & China and then come back and say again..

Anyway you realized at least How Organized Islam is....
yes yes... we all see that in Middle east and Pakistan, one muslim is killing each other in the name of Islam...

Islam has many divisions and that will bring it down...

As soon we dies game is over and we will watch each others game soon :p
be more specific...

DEJAVU

First, Wishing you Eid Mubarak.

==
Can you clear a little point for me:
You will get 72 virgins after day of judgement or before ?
If after day of judgement, then for billions of years you'll be in your grave or floating in space ?

--

In the next 1-150 years all the 7 billion humans alive today will be dead. The more muslims are there, the more muslims will die. How's that thought ?
Khair Mubarak Brother.

As my understanding of Islam, Quran told us about 72 virgins after the day of judgment has passed, second the meaning of this phrase means that each righteous person will get indefinite pleasures after life. 72 virgins word is just want to realize us about pleasures and it can be used as example or may be not.
You believe in KARMA, Quran also told us what you do in your daily life the same you will get after life BUT Allah is most merciful so hope for best.

What I say about Islam's winning in future is just revelations by all Abrahmic's Faith...
Abrahmic faith is based on prophecy and predictions and Unity of God.
Infact i heard and read that Kalki Autar are also saying the same.

God knows better.

DEJAVU

Visit Russia & China and then come back and say again..

yes yes... we all see that in Middle east and Pakistan, one muslim is killing each other in the name of Islam...

Islam has many divisions and that will bring it down...

be more specific...
Russia was always an atheist country and most Chinese also.
In china and Russian Christianity is fast growing, Atheism was and is always a part of their society from so many millenniums.

In middle east Muslims are dis organized and killing each other not Islam but Islam is remain the same since 1400 years ago up to now..
Islam has divisions and Quran predicts that Islam will be divided into 72 sects and here it is now and we have seen that and only one will be true follower of Islam who distinct themselves as Muslims not distinct themselves with their sects.
Hope you understand.

DEJAVU

Lolwut?

The more strict/ Dogmatic the religion the faster it would fall, fairly simple. You can't expect to tell people that the Earth was created in a week always.

Dafuq?
SO you have any information about the creation of earth besides that and if you have please provide the information with facts and figures.
Quran told us about big bang theory and now it proves.
Quran told us how a man can take a birth in women's womb,
Quran told us that each individual has distinct itself through its DNA's and finger prints.
Quran told us Earth has an oval shape.
Quran told us that Moon has no light and it all due to Sun's light.
List is very big, Science just discovered that...

natarajan

@messiah beware peace loving people may protest against your thread or even demand arrest of yours for this thread

bose

Country flag
Russia was always an atheist country and most Chinese also.
In china and Russian Christianity is fast growing, Atheism was and is always a part of their society from so many millenniums.
Russia was orthodox Christian about 100 years back so was China with their belief... China is going to become largest Christian country in the world as per the current rate of conversion of atheist into Christianity"¦

In middle east Muslims are dis organized and killing each other not Islam but Islam is remain the same since 1400 years ago up to now..
Islam has divisions and Quran predicts that Islam will be divided into 72 sects and here it is now and we have seen that and only one will be true follower of Islam who distinct themselves as Muslims not distinct themselves with their sects.
Hope you understand.
Exactly what I meant... Muslims are killing each other in the name of ISLAM.. so it means couple of things either / both the people I mean the Muslims do not follow their religion or do not understand it properly or there is some element of rigidity within the ISLAM that causes such behavior among its followers....

I would like to quote Darwin here which goes like something similar ---The ones who survive are those who know how to adapt or embrace change... the one which does not change will perish...

My comment in regard to your posts – ISLAM will be lone surviving at the end"¦

DEJAVU

Sorry My friends I feel like a preacher.
Which I don't to be, But you all asked.
I would like to restraint myself from these things.
:namaste:

DEJAVU

@messiah beware peace loving people may protest against your thread or even demand arrest of yours for this thread
Well India supposed to be a secular society and MESSIAH has very right to defend its all corners.
Arrest?
No demand :D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Khair Mubarak Brother.

As my understanding of Islam, Quran told us about 72 virgins after the day of judgment has passed, second the meaning of this phrase means that each righteous person will get indefinite pleasures after life. 72 virgins word is just want to realize us about pleasures and it can be used as example or may be not.
You believe in KARMA, Quran also told us what you do in your daily life the same you will get after life BUT Allah is most merciful so hope for best.

What I say about Islam's winning in future is just revelations by all Abrahmic's Faith...
Abrahmic faith is based on prophecy and predictions and Unity of God.
Infact i heard and read that Kalki Autar are also saying the same.

God knows better.
The faith to which I subscribe to says, the Pious shall rule. So in that the predictions are similar.

However, the Eastern Faiths are not in competition with Abrahamic Faiths, and don't even decry them.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Well India supposed to be a secular society and MESSIAH has very right to defend its all corners.
Arrest?
No demand :D
Unfortunately DFI is not Indian Society, but a Private Discussion Forum on the Internet, therefore, fundamental rights are not applicable here.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Religion will surely be disappeared but not by 2041,it will take at least 70-100 more years, it's a process, you have to become a civilized religion before turning into atheists, while middle-east is far from that.

DEJAVU

Russia was orthodox Christian about 100 years back so was China with their belief... China is going to become largest Christian country in the world as per the current rate of conversion of atheist into Christianity"¦

Exactly what I meant... Muslims are killing each other in the name of ISLAM.. so it means couple of things either / both the people I mean the Muslims do not follow their religion or do not understand it properly or there is some element of rigidity within the ISLAM that causes such behavior among its followers....

I would like to quote Darwin here which goes like something similar ---The ones who survive are those who know how to adapt or embrace change... the one which does not change will perish...

My comment in regard to your posts – ISLAM will be lone surviving at the end"¦
I truly agree with every word of you.
But I want to preach one more thing if you don't mind,
Quran told as soon as the lonely Sole religion ISLAM disappears the earth will be destroyed by outsider/Allah force and time it will take is about 200 years after Islam extinction.

bose

Country flag
Quran told as soon as the lonely Sole religion ISLAM disappears the earth will be destroyed by outsider/Allah force and time it will take is about 200 years after Islam extinction.
I will refrain any comment here...

I would only say A man / women is THE only architect of his / her misfortune...

DEJAVU

The faith to which I subscribe to says, the Pious shall rule. So in that the predictions are similar.

However, the Eastern Faiths are not in competition with Abrahamic Faiths, and don't even decry them.
Agreed Brother.

DEJAVU

Unfortunately DFI is not Indian Society, but a Private Discussion Forum on the Internet, therefore, fundamental rights are not applicable here.
Now I can relax myself.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Quran told us about big bang theory and now it proves.
Please site the verse along with the mathematics involved.

Quran told us how a man can take a birth in women's womb
Okay?

Quran told us that each individual has distinct itself through its DNA's and finger prints.
Again verse please and not some vague crap like 'all men are unique".

Quran told us Earth has an oval shape.
It's an oblate spheroid actually. :(

List is very big, Science just discovered that
No.

SO you have any information about the creation of earth besides that and if you have please provide the information with facts and figures.
Actually yes.

1) Radiometric dating has confirmed Earth's age to be 4.3 billion years. Not 6000.
2) Evolution has been demonstrated in laboratories wherein bacteria have evolved under simulated conditions.

And even if no evidence was present(which is not the case), there is no reason to believe in religion. Religion solves no problem on Earth.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham

SYNONYMS
yada--whenever; yada--wherever; hi--certainly; dharmasya--of religion; glanih--discrepancies; bhavati--manifested, becomes; bharata--O descendant of Bharata; abhyutthanam--predominance; adharmasya--of irreligion; tada--at that time; atmanam--self; srjami--manifest; aham--I.
TRANSLATION
Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself.
PURPORT
The word srjami is significant herein. Srjami cannot be used in the sense of creation, because, according to the previous verse, there is no creation of the Lord's form or body, since all of the forms are eternally existent. Therefore, srjami means that the Lord manifests Himself as He is. Although the Lord appears on schedule, namely at the end of the Dvapara-yuga of the twenty-eighth millennium of the eighth Manu in one day of Brahma, still He has no obligation to adhere to such rules and regulations because He is completely free to act in many ways at His will. He therefore appears by His own will whenever there is a predominance of irreligiosity and a disappearance of true religion. Principles of religion are laid down in the Vedas, and any discrepancy in the matter of properly executing the rules of the Vedas makes one irreligious. In the Bhagavatam it is stated that such principles are the laws of the Lord. Only the Lord can manufacture a system of religion. The Vedas are also accepted as originally spoken by the Lord Himself to Brahma, from within his heart. Therefore, the principles of dharma, or religion, are the direct orders of the Supreme Personality of Godhead (dharmam tu saksad bhagavat-pranitam). These principles are clearly indicated throughout the Bhagavad-gita. The purpose of the Vedas is to establish such principles under the order of the Supreme Lord, and the Lord directly orders, at the end of the Gita, that the highest principle of religion is to surrender unto Him only, and nothing more. The Vedic principles push one towards complete surrender unto Him; and, whenever such principles are disturbed by the demoniac, the Lord appears. From the Bhagavatam we understand that Lord Buddha is the incarnation of Krsna who appeared when materialism was rampant and materialists were using the pretext of the authority of the Vedas. Although there are certain restrictive rules and regulations regarding animal sacrifice for particular purposes in the Vedas, people of demonic tendency still took to animal sacrifice without reference to the Vedic principles. Lord Buddha appeared to stop this nonsense and to establish the Vedic principles of nonviolence. Therefore each and every avatara, or incarnation of the Lord, has a particular mission, and they are all described in the revealed scriptures. No one should be accepted as an avatara unless he is referred to by scriptures. It is not a fact that the Lord appears only on Indian soil. He can advent Himself anywhere and everywhere, and whenever He desires to appear. In each and every incarnation, He speaks as much about religion as can be understood by the particular people under their particular circumstances. But the mission is the same--to lead people to God consciousness and obedience to the principles of religion. Sometimes He descends personally, and sometimes He sends His bona fide representative in the form of His son, or servant, or Himself in some disguised form.
The principles of the Bhagavad-gita were spoken to Arjuna, and, for that matter, to other highly elevated persons, because he was highly advanced compared to ordinary persons in other parts of the world. Two plus two equals four is a mathematical principle that is true both in the beginner's arithmetic class and in the advanced class as well. Still, there are higher and lower mathematics. In all incarnations of the Lord, therefore, the same principles are taught, but they appear to be higher and lower in varied circumstances. The higher principles of religion begin with the acceptance of the four orders and the four statuses of social life, as will be explained later. The whole purpose of the mission of incarnations is to arouse Krsna consciousness everywhere. Such consciousness is manifest and nonmanifest only under different circumstances.

Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 4: Transcendental Knowledge, Text 7.

Prometheus

well as with all other predictions in the quran .... this will turn out false aswell .... then the last surviving muslim will re translate the quran and say that , "Actually what the quran meant to say is that Allah will destroy the Muslim world and its not 200 years but only 20 years " ...and then he too will convert to Atheism ending the entire saga

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles