Recruiting: Designers for DFI

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Hello Guys,

We are on the look for professional designers among the DFI members (or someone who they can refer) to redesign the DFI CMS (main page), Forum, Banners, Logos and layout of the website to give it a completely new, modern and professional look.

We are looking for some one who is proficient in CSS3, HTML5, Semantic Layouts, Web2.0 and/or have Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills. If you possess any of the skills listed, please contact us. We can make use of your good skills to make DFI website better.

We can compensate you within our capabilities and we will be grateful if you could do this as a community service to the DFI. Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Please PM me or Lurker Baba with your credentials. We can discuss further on this via PM.

Regards
DFI Staff

H.A.

Hi,

I am not a pro neither i have done any formal tutorials, learnt fireworks myself, so probably these might not be the best,

I have designed few logos specifically for the twitter id. Let me know your feed back.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Please keep it as simple as Google home page( rather then Yahoo,Bing hone page) :D just my thought

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vishalreddy3 Military Training and Recruitment Indian Army 47
SexyChineseLady PLA Recruitment Videos! China 16
A chauhan Recruitment of Civilians in Indian Army ? Indian Army 11
SexyChineseLady Chinese Navy Recruitment Video China 0

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles