Reasons behind inferiority Complex and Failure of Pakistan

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The core of their hatred towards Indians is that "we converted in mass why didn't you"

So as a converted Musalman they will always feel inferiority complex as a leftover of Hindu Civilization.

Tamil TigerWoods

The core of their hatred towards Indians is that "we converted in mass why didn't you"

So as a converted Musalman they will always feel inferiority complex as a leftover of Hindu Civilization.
Because the Marathas defeated the Mughal empire and liberated most of India from Islamic rule. LMAO. Simple as that.....coward Pakis were not able to do the same between the 8th and 12th centuries.

Bornubus

Because the Marathas defeated the Mughal empire and liberated most of India from Islamic rule. LMAO. Simple as that.....coward Pakis were not able to do the same between the 8th and 12th centuries.
Actually Pakis were timid slaves of Hindus and Muslaman alike but failed to build a decent kingdom let alone empire. Except Hindushi, Dahir and Porus all were Hindus.

Even Musalman rulers appointed Hindus as governors of Lahore and Kabul to rule over them.

Slave mentality run deep in their DNA.

bose

Country flag

I have not interacted much with Pakistani Panjabi Muslims excepts some in UK... those were truly Jahil types...

Did you any way interacted with those converted Pakistani Muslims ? Can you share some insight into their thinking and inferiority complex ... any link will be fine... or any books or writings ?

Bornubus

I have not interacted much with Pakistani Panjabi Muslims excepts some in UK... those were truly Jahil types...

Did you any way interacted with those converted Pakistani Muslims ? Can you share some insight into their thinking and inferiority complex ... any link will be fine... or any books or writings ?
Yes i was banned several time on paki forum over History discussion and i also regularly visit Historum in the Past.

One thing which i can say about Pakis is that they are confusion souls, on one hand hand they claim the achievement of Subcontinent Muslaman even Tipu Sultan and on the other they claim that they are racially and culturally different from Indians( typical of complexes of Subcontinent Musalman) and the region which is now Pakistan has always a separate identity.

In response Indians mock them that if Indus valley civilization is Pakistani then they must decipher the IVC script and if they are the inheritor of Takshashila and Ghandhara then they should revive its according to its original Hindu/Buddhist character just like India doing with Nalanda and Vikramshila.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Before going to books you should absolutely check out Historum forum. It has ton of information.

bose

Country flag
Yes i was banned several time on paki forum over History discussion and i also regularly visit Historum in the Past.

One thing which i can say about Pakis is that they are confusion souls, on one hand hand they claim the achievement of Subcontinent Muslaman even Tipu Sultan and on the other they claim that they are racially and culturally different from Indians( typical of complexes of Subcontinent Musalman) and the region which is now Pakistan has always a separate identify.

In response Indians mock them that if Indus valley civilization is Pakistani then they must decipher the IVC script and if they are the inheritor of Takshashila and Ghandhara then they should revive its according to its original Hindu/Buddhist character just like India doing with Nalanda and Vikramshila.
If they revive the Takshashila and Ghandhara they will end up like the Bengali Muslims confused upon Muslim identity or Hindu influenced Bengali identity...

My understanding is Pakistanis have taken the hateful route and deny their past history and select the one that suits them religiously... what a shame for people who deny their history and civilization... Indonesia is a the biggest Muslim nation if I am not wrong but their national Carrier [ Airline] has a Hindu mascot...

I will read more from Historum ...

Bornubus

If they revive the Takshashila and Ghandhara they will end up like the Bengali Muslims confused upon Muslim identity or Hindu influenced Bengali identity...

My understanding is Pakistanis have taken the hateful route and deny their past history and select the one that suits them religiously... what a shame for people who deny their history and civilization... Indonesia is a the biggest Muslim nation if I am not wrong but their national Carrier [ Airline] has a Hindu mascot...

Lol most of the Bangladeshi claim themselves the real inheritor of Bengali civilization, they even claim RD Barman.

SANITY

When you say Pakistanis, do you mean common Pakistanis or do you mean the authority, establishment and some radical groups?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Actually Pakis were timid slaves of Hindus and Muslaman alike but failed to build a decent kingdom let alone empire. Except Hindushi, Dahir and Porus all were Hindus.

Even Musalman rulers appointed Hindus as governors of Lahore and Kabul to rule over them.

Slave mentality run deep in their DNA.
Very recent experience in Dubai;

I was waiting in a taxi. As usual the taxi driver was from peshawar. He was a pathan. We were talking and then he showed his pics with an assualt rifle. I asked why do you keep guns? Is pakistan that unsafe? (asked to irritate him).

He goes, No. "gun nahi toh mard nai".

I say, "acha? pakistan me mard hone ke liye gun lagti hai kya?"... chup ho gya sala..

after a couple of minutes he says, "pata nai kab zarurat pad jaye, bahar se koi ghusa toh gun se thok denge." (was talking about an indian attack)

I say, "abe tum gun uthaoge tab tak bahar se ghusne wale tumhe thok denge."

He didn't say a word rest of the way.

bose

Country flag
Lol most of the Bangladeshi claim themselves the real inheritor of Bengali civilization, they even claim RD Barman.
Bangladeshis suffer from inferiority complex v/s Indian Bengalis, We Indian Bengalis are way ahead in all respects be it literature, music, education, culture you name it...

They are torn between Muslim and Bengali identify, they are still could not decide what they are...

Bornubus

Bangladeshis suffer from inferiority complex v/s Indian Bengalis, We Indian Bengalis are way ahead in all respects be it literature, music, education, culture you name it...

They are torn between Muslim and Bengali identify, they are still could not decide what they are...
IMO majority are from tribal animistic or Dalit background not from ruling Brahman caste.

One more thing i notice that BD man are ugly compare to their females.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
IMO majority are from tribal animistic or Dalit background not from ruling Brahman caste.

One more thing i notice that BD man are ugly compare to their females.
Actually Bangladeshis have a mixture of all the Hindu castes. The majority of Bangladeshis may have been Hindus of humble origins,however there were many Brahmins and Kayasthas who converted to Islam due to fear of persecution or for obtaining better positions in the court. In fact most of the Muslim zamindaris claimed they were of Brahman origins. Then there are also crazy people like Kabir Suman(born as a Brahmin) who convert for no plausible reason. Also the bigoted Muslim rulers forced to Brahmins to convert so that the entire populace could be easily converted. A famous example is that of Rabindranath Tagore`s family who had converted to Islam and then converted back to Hinduism. They were called Pirali Brahmins. However I agree majority of the Bengali Muslims may be of tribal or animistic origin as you have claimed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_Brahmins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayastha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabir_Suman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_Brahmins#Pirali_Brahmin

Bornubus

Actually Bangladeshis have a mixture of all the Hindu castes. The majority of Bangladeshis may have been Hindus of humble origins,however there were many Brahmins and Kayasthas who converted to Islam due to fear of persecution or for obtaining better positions in the court. In fact most of the Muslim zamindaris claimed they were of Brahman origins. Then there are also crazy people like Kabir Suman(born as a Brahmin) who convert for no plausible reason. Also the bigoted Muslim rulers forced to Brahmins to convert so that the entire populace could be easily converted. A famous example is that of Rabindranath Tagore`s family who had converted to Islam and then converted back to Hinduism. They were called Pirali Brahmins. However I agree majority of the Bengali Muslims may be of tribal or animistic origin as you have claimed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_Brahmins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayastha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabir_Suman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_Brahmins#Pirali_Brahmin
So what is the popular surname of Bengali Kshatriya ?

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
So what is the popular surname of Bengali Kshatriya ?
In Bengal there were previously only two castes which considered themselves as upper-castes-> Brahmans and to a certain extent Baidyas. All others were considered as Shudras even the Kayasthas by the west bengali brahmans. The East bengali Brahmans on the other hand always believed in an egalitarian society. The kayasthas later petitioned the British govt and asked them to declare themselves as a non Shudra caste and as an upper caste. This move was opposed by many Brahmans(like one Bhattacharya). However the British govt heard the plea of the Kayasthas and declared them as a non lower caste. The Chandals also got a status improvement and became NamaSudras.

Coming to your question it is difficult pinpoint any person`s caste in Bengal from his surname(unless he is Brahman) even though we can make an approximate guess. Most kulin kayasthas have titles like Bose,Mitra,Dutta etc and some kayasthas have titles like Sarkar,Biswas,Das. However I have had friends(shudra) who belong to lower caste and still have titles like the Kayasthas. Also as caste is/was not a big thing in Bengal. The title Mondal for eg came from the Bengali word Morol which meant the village headman. Similarly Das means a devotee or a servant to a particular deity and not the Das we think of. Most of the villages in East Bengal and even in West Bengal had a majority of the so called non forward castes and the villages had usually chiefs from the lower castes. Bengal generally had a low proportion of Brahmans(5%) compared to UP,Bihar(10%).

Science Singh

Country flag
I remember an Ahaemadia lady was burnt in pakistan with her 2 grand daughter for so called blasphemy. People gathered around cheer and celebrated to see those Ahamadia girls being burnt. They celebrate each and every incident of genocide. They wrote the poet on Lakhvi for his heroic act and celebrated the genocide of Bombay. They celebrated the killing of Americans in world trade center. They celebrates killing of our soldier on border. The law of Karma is taking its own course and Porkies are treated and killed like dogs every where and in pakistan particularly.
i even don't know, how much i can blame pakistan,
what they are doing is just plain simple "ISLAM", indian muslims or any muslims worldwide will also burn filthy hindus jews atheist alive if they can get away with it, but they fear consequences, anyway they engage in other forms of jihad like population,freeloading, troublemaking etc

when a book teaches u from childhood that every non muslim or fake muslim is ur enemy, and if u fight them u will get jannah or Eternal heaven with 72 virgins,rivers of wine,sexual power of 100 men etc and they believe in this bullshit 100%

What do u expect ?

Islam is like a virus, once it infects its host, it is working continuously to take over , Either the host kills it or it will kill/change the host.

The people whose great great grandmothers were raped,butchered,converted forcefully etc just 10-1000 years ago are proud pious muslims today. Future generations of yazidis will also become proud muslims. one generation u take by force, after that u brainwash their children and slowly the dna of society changes completely.

Conclusion: Pakistan kashmir syria is a symptom, but the cause is Islam.

We are weak, we take decisions rationally and they brainwash people by saying it is Allah's order which results in absolute ruthlessness on their side and we fighting with pussyfooting, we need to unleash the Mahakal in world who can show muzzies what ruthlessness is.

Islam is taking last breath and will be neutralized before 2050, 1400 years of bloodlust will be paid back and muslims will pay the price. karma is a bitch.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

The Lahori variety over here are pure cancer their role model is Adam Saleh and AreWeKuNow and they act like their the most muslim muslims that ever islamed in the whole world with their snapbacks and their western rap music and their third world entitlement issues*spits on floor*

salmanov

Country flag
Reasons behind inferiority Complex and Failure of Pakistan

Fundamentals of the state of Pakistan

Pakistan's inferiority complex is an understandable. The basic fundamental of Pakistan is extremely weak. A country created out of blue, with no history of its own, no cultural back ground or a history of struggle for freedom. It was all between Indian national congress and British to deliver a state to the Muslim leaders. Even Mohd. Ali Jinnah wanted to make Pakistan as Muslim majority secular state like today's U.A.E. but it becomes a fundamentalist Islamic state gradually.

A Confused State of Pakistan

Pakistan was confused from day 1. Soon, after its creation they always tried to seek refuge in the history of others. 90% Pakistanis are converted Hindus including the founder Jinnah whose grandfather was a Gujarati Baniya. Many Pakistani always said "We ruled India for many centuries". It's not only wrong but totally inferiority Complex. Once Hitler said "Make a big, make it simple and keep repeating it and everyone will believe". Those who ruled India were Mughals a mixture of Turks, Persian, etc. When they came India for 1st time, India was 100% with Indian religion (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. Sikhism came later around 15th Century). Those Muslim invaders lost many battle but gradually won many and finally entered India. They converted Millions of Hindus forcefully (Jainism/Buddhism population were negligible at that time). Many declined to convert, So They were killed. During 7th Century, They started entering India and entered Balochistan, Sindhe, Punjab, Kashmir, etc. Pakistan is a county whose ancestors were not only Hindus, But It may look odd but Today's Pakistani ancestors were mostly cowards and less resilient. History is based on barbaric mughal Muslim invaders and Indian Hindus and other Indian religion and nothing to do with Pakistan population.

Pakistan was a hollow country in its intrinsic nature. Soon after its creation they always tried to seek refuge in the history of others. They were using the history of Arabs, Indian Muslim Rulers and Afghan history. It was a search for self-identity, which was not really in existence. It was the craftsmanship of British to graft religion to the genesis of a country. That proved to be wrong, not after a long time; but the country was split in two after 24 years of its creation. The graft of religion could not hold it to gather. It was an incompatible transplant in the globe. The rejection phenomenon could be delayed but not stopped. The process is still going on and the world has realized that the country is no viable, after all. But it is needed for some time, if not forever, by the global powers for their strategic interests.

It is up to Pakistani rulers to ignore it, but international fraternity cannot ignore deep cultural, historical and financial breeches in the body of Pakistan. The inflow of anti-rejection drugs, in this case; aid in the form of Dollars and Riyals, are being pumped in to the country to hold it together; till the strategic ultimate end is achieved in South West Asia, South Asia and Central Asia. Pakistan sensitivity is understandable. At times it starts screaming to be treated equally with India. At present they are gripped with fear by the terminology used by Mr. Obama, AfPak. They are grumbling that they have been equated with Afghanistan, being a nuclear power. They are forgetting that the nuclear facility holding by Pakistan is the basic reason of anxiety and worry for the international powers, which matter in maintaining world peace. A non-viable country having non-viable state with nuclear facility; is always a threat to world peace, in case it falls in to irresponsible hands, as in the case of disintegration of U.S.S.R.

Pakistan is a country and not motherland

Pakistan is a Balkan state like Yugoslavia and others. The Soviet might kept them together; as the mentor melted away the Balkan states crumbled one after the other.

The international world has started to understand the difference between, "WATAN" (the mother land) and a country. The countries are made and disintegrated by men. The motherland is more near to the nature and has the intrinsic strength of the Mother Nature.

Afghanistan is going through a bloody drama for the last three decades, completely destroyed having nothing except land, no infra structure or a system of government or an army like Pakistan of seven lakh men in uniform. It is the intrinsic strength of the Mother Nature, holding it together.

Pakistan is formed with mainly 4 parts. Sindhe, Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pasthuns and later Kashmir came. Khyber Pasthuns are close to Afghanistan. One should remember, KP was part of Afghanistan for many centuries. British took KP and merged into India for 100 year treaty like Hong Kong which is already expired few years back. Today, Pakistan is illegally occupied KP. Balochistan also same story. Balochistan wanted a seperate state, But on the name of Islam, Pakistan occupied illegally since 1947. But failed to hold till date due to major separatist movement. Kashmir was never part of Pakistan in any way, so that is irrelevant. Sindhe 50% population is based on Mohajir, Hindus and tribal belt of Rajasthan. Punjab is only region which is running the country.

Pakistan is not capable like India

Pakistan fought 4 wars with India, They lost all 4. India didn't compromised an inch of land after 1947 wheras we took Siachen. It's because of inferiority Complex, Pakistan taught wrong history to their citizen like we won 1961, etc. Also; we divided Pakistan in 2 parts i.e. Pakistan and Bangladesh. They even surrendered part of Kashmir to China. A Country which can't hold the territory is nothing but just a country with population from here and there. Pakistan always says they are full of Martial race and better than Indians. I always saw many times that they say 1 Pakistan=10 Indians. In Pakistan, There are 6 main martial race as per British. Various clans of Rajput, Pathans, Jats, Gujjars, Baloch and some tribals. Pashtuns were originally from Afghanistan, Baloch were never part of Pakistan and rest of them like various Rajput Muslims, Jatt Muslims, Gakhars were not only Hindus earlier, But Two-third of them are still Hindus and living in India. In Addition, We have some 20 more martial race and 90%+ living in various part of country like Gurkhas, Mahar, Kodava ,Dogra, Garhwalis, Marathi, Coord and many others. India has 5 times more if martial race is important. If Rajput Muslim is martial race then original RAJPUT is better martial race as they were more resilient and didn't gave-up their religion. Like Mahrana Pratap generation. In Short, Indians are not only better martial race but 5 times more in number and they are born here 1,000's of years ago. Pakistan is not capable of anything par with Indian, but due to inferiority Complex - They claim tall claims based on zero Knowledge.

PS note: I don't think Martial race is important but since Pakistan claim always, so necessary to highlight.

Bankrupt Economy

Pakistan says "We are agriculture based country and we are/can do better than India" They can't. 2 reasons: Pakistan total cultivated land is 25% and India 51%. Their arable land is 1/8th of India. Land use statistics by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 2nd, they are dependent on Indian water which comes from Kashmir. Pakistan don't have any major industry like Auto, Steel, etc. which is in top league. They always say Israel is dependent on US. They forget their own country. Pakistan has asked for 11 bailouts in the past two decades against India's one bail out way back in 1991. A Classic example of bankrupt economy. Pakistan is 2nd biggest Aid taker from US after Israel. They also take lots of AID from GCS, Japan, Europe and China (Military Aid). A country whose 50% money goes to Debt servicing and military expenses and remaining 50% to run the country.

Religious extremist

In 1947, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians were around 30% (26% Hindus). Today, It's only less than 2%. Pakistan is worst country for Non-Muslims. Baniya is used as a pejorative term in Pakistan is similar in contextual use to ******s.After finishing off non-Muslims; they are eradicating different sects of Muslims like Shias, Sufis, Ahmediyas. Pakistan calls herself as Flag bearer of Muslims, but There are infighting among various Muslim sects including many in Sunni sects also. Killing of Shias is also one reason why Iran is not good friend of Pakistan and KSA is. They have destroyed Hindu and Buddhist culture due to inferiority Complex.

No Control over country

Many elected leaders were either Killed or not living in Pakistan.

Few of the elected leader that were killed: Fatima Jinnah, Salman Taseer,Zulfiqar ali bhutto, Benezir Bhutto, Liaquat Ali Khan, Shahbaaz bhatti.

Few of the current important leaders that are living in exile: Pervez musharraf (Living in UK), Altaf Hussain (Living in UK/Africa), Nawaz Sharif (UAE).

Also, Every now and then Army takes command on the country. A country where democracy is joke.

A Country where land reform didn't even happened. Zamindari and feudal system is still going on. This is also a reason why many zamindars wanted Pakistan as country so that they continue their old tradition. Pakistan government has no control on over 50% territory. Balochistan is mainly run by Sardars, FATA is run by taliban, KP is most backward region. Gilgit-Baltistan is Autonomous region due to Non-Acceptance of GoP. In Karachi, Southern Punjab, NWFP, Balochistan, etc. people have all kinds of weapons and No law and order.

Pakistan with all its intrinsic contradiction is a liability for the world, not an asset. The liability has to be protected till it serves its purpose and this exactly US is doing today. The aid flowing to Pakistan is to improve the chances to stabilize Afghanistan. Since, Pakistan don't have anything superior than India, that's why It's fundamental based on inferiority Complex and failed nation too. Pakistan doesn't have good relation with most of the countries on earth. US is helping due to Afghanistan, China due to proxy against India and Saudi Arabia due to battleground of Jihad. A Country which watches our Movies and TV Channel 24x7 but still say we are superior. The reason is Inferiority complex since 1947.

No one has the treatment for Pakistan's complex. It is a genetic disease they have to live with it.
Porkistani claim they ruled India is hilarious and very stupid because there ancestors weren’t even Muslims also it was Turkic invaders who ruled India but they like to fabricate history to give themselves since if superiority complex

Also porkistanis speak as if these Turkic invaders were there ancestors while they forgot their ancestors were the Hindus who they hate who were killed by Arabs and Turks who they glorify

Such low life animals who are glorifying the people who raped and murdered their ancestors while hate their Hindu ancestors

They are just self hating misguided Hindus :lol:

Waanar

Country flag
i even don't know, how much i can blame pakistan,
what they are doing is just plain simple "ISLAM", indian muslims or any muslims worldwide will also burn filthy hindus jews atheist alive if they can get away with it, but they fear consequences, anyway they engage in other forms of jihad like population,freeloading, troublemaking etc

when a book teaches u from childhood that every non muslim or fake muslim is ur enemy, and if u fight them u will get jannah or Eternal heaven with 72 virgins,rivers of wine,sexual power of 100 men etc and they believe in this bullshit 100%

What do u expect ?

Islam is like a virus, once it infects its host, it is working continuously to take over , Either the host kills it or it will kill/change the host.

The people whose great great grandmothers were raped,butchered,converted forcefully etc just 10-1000 years ago are proud pious muslims today. Future generations of yazidis will also become proud muslims. one generation u take by force, after that u brainwash their children and slowly the dna of society changes completely.

Conclusion: Pakistan kashmir syria is a symptom, but the cause is Islam.

We are weak, we take decisions rationally and they brainwash people by saying it is Allah's order which results in absolute ruthlessness on their side and we fighting with pussyfooting, we need to unleash the Mahakal in world who can show muzzies what ruthlessness is.

Islam is taking last breath and will be neutralized before 2050, 1400 years of bloodlust will be paid back and muslims will pay the price. karma is a bitch.
What makes you sure of the given timeline? Of that retribution of Islam?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles