Read this thread before the site is changed

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
awesome guys awesome, who did that? nothing like with that terrorist site caught with pants down!

JayATL

awesome guys awesome, who did that? nothing like with that terrorist site caught with pants down!
the nation is one of the most liberal magazines- it's not terrorist site- if that's what you meant above. it's some screw up on the subject header.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
the nation is one of the most liberal magazines- it's not terrorist site- if that's what you meant above. it's some screw up on the subject header.
What??? Nation is one of the most rabid English news paper coming out of Pakistan. It sympathizes with Taliban and supports the use of Jihadis against India. I think you need to check that paper often to know how extremists they are in their views.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The owner of Nation once said that I pray that I become a Babur Missile fitted with Nuclear Payload and land on India.. or something like that !!

JayATL

What??? Nation is one of the most rabid English news paper coming out of Pakistan. It sympathizes with Taliban and supports the use of Jihadis against India. I think you need to check that paper often to know how extremists they are in their views.
ROFL, so sorry there is The Nation in the US ( US publication) and I thought it was that entity being discussed... doh!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The owner of Nation once said that I pray that I become a Babur Missile fitted with Nuclear Payload and land on India.. or something like that !!
He can eat a whole lot of red chillies and ignite it, you know where.

He will become a missile alright.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles