Rascals- A movie Insulting Indian Armed Forces...

bhramos

Country flag
The movie Rascals have cut out a cartoon of Defence Services... how dare they make fun of the Officers who fight/got injured in the line of action?? I am clueless why haven't Navy & Army has raised an objection? Ridiculous...

Ajay Devagan (Bhagat Bhosle: A useless moron) pretends to be a Naval Officer end up in International Naval Ball (yeah you heard it right, god knows since when did this Internation Naval Ball started). Now to support this plot the director adds all the Naval officer's ranks in this stupid scene which had made fun of the whole Naval fraternity. And adding to that this Bhagat character says : "What do the Civilians know about We the defence personal feel & go through for our country at the time of war.

Does they even realize its they who are making fun?

Sanjay Dutt ( Chetan Chauhan: Another useless cartoon) pretends to be a Col who got injured in the line of action and is now paralysed, So they will be collecting funds from people (fooling innocents) to get him operated.

Now this is serious insult. Let these so called Actors/Directors spend a single day as the way our Soldiers/officers spend at LOC or Siachen, can guarentee that they will forget Acting skills for ever & will understand the Supreme Sacrifices they make for us"¦

To the Directors & Actors.. If you cant respect or promote Defence Services atleast don't insult them for they are Men Of Honor who have never asked for anything from us, they know only one thing to fight & die for the Nation. DON'T INSULT THEM.
-Indian Army Fans [FB]
did anyone watch this movie!!!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
^^I'd rather put rusty nails in my eyes than watch this movie.
Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt, seriously?

bhramos

Country flag
^^I'd rather put rusty nails in my eyes than watch this movie.
Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt, seriously?
i dont watch like this movies, but like this incident, i would like to watch it once.........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles