Rao was not doing puja during Babri incident

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Jul 6, 2012.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Former IPS Office Kishor Kunal rebuts Kuldip Nayyar's statement that PVN Rao was doing puja while Babri Masjid was being demolished.

'Rao Was Not Worshipping During Babri Demolition'

3. parijataka

Vested Interests Spewing Venom on My Father: Rao's Son

4. SHURIDH

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

Very loyal to ghandi-nehuru familly pv narsima rao.
    Is it true or false.

5. parijataka

I dont think so. Which is why his name was removed from Congress souvenir book recently. At the time when he was made PM he was in semi-retirement. He was not corrupt in the sense that he made money for personal like Pawar or Mayawati or YSR/Jagan but to push through the reforms he had to bribe some MPs in Parliament. He was the driving force behind the reforms holding the post of Industry Minister as well as PM at the time. He dismantled the License Raj and pushed through the reforms by hook or by crook. I have read that on circulating the draft of the proposed reforms he was advised to add a paragraph how the reforms were in line with Nehru and Indira's vision and he did do that to garner the sycophantic Congress party members support! He was a lawyer, politician and in his early years editor of a Telugu magazine called Kakatiya Patrika where he wrote under the pen name `Jaya-Vijaya` along with his cousin Sadasiva Rao. He was a polyglot who could speak in 13 languages - Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Oriya, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, English, French, Arabic, Spanish, German, Greek, Latin and Persian.

After he died his cremation was not done in Delhi like for all ex Prime Ministers with state honours but his body was sent back to his home state AP. He is one Prime Minister whose contribution to India has been phenomenal but not acknowledged. Arguably one of our best Prime Ministers.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    pmaitra and Tolaha like this.
  6. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I have met and heard Kuldip Nayar as also AG Noorani.

Kuldip Nayar did not impress me.

I found him to be a wee bit airy fairy.