Rajputs in medieval age - battles and discussions

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
:pound: All of India roamed half naked only before the coming of barbaric invasions. the north Indians , that is you, got conquered by barbarians forst and hence adopted their code forst. South India was the last to adopt upper body dress because we never came under foreign boots like your kind did. Even here, by citing the dress code, all you are doing is being proud of being conquered by barbarians from Arabia and Persia . aren't you a beacon of self respect.:lol:

You talk about devadasis as if brothels dint exist in north India They irony!. At least devdasis were professional prostitutes . your kind actually prostituted your own daughter into sex slavery to Mughals. Aren't you proud?:lol:

BTW, for high horse you actually need to have stuff. Being the pimps for Mughals invaders is not exactly high horse:lol:

And yes, converts are there to xtians here, but that's just 5% of the total pop here unlike the north Indian pimps who converted to the point that Pakistan with 98% muslim population exists today:rofl:

PS: are you proud yet that your ancestors were the biggest traitors of India and the biggest pimps of India, proud of being conquered by foreigners first? And then proud of having spent the highest span in history of india under foreign boots:lol:. Is that horse high enough now? Your kind is so brave and superior that they had to save their asses by pimping their women. :pound:

Have some shame before displaying delusions of grandeur
Rich coming out from a dravid who took the identity of Aryans due to his inferiority complex who civilized your kind show them how to properly cremate their dead instead of burying haphazardly.See you face in a mirror and you will know the difference.

My distant ancestors were from Jammu who settled in present day Himachal,and our Dogra kins ruled Muslims and here you are crapping about us taking invader's identity,typical dravid. :lol:

And point out my post where i said something against lower cast or stop quoting and remember your worth as a dravid and a christian,Portuguese, French and Aryan slave.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@Razor, this is interesting.

Asvaran leads us to swaran, which leads us to sawari, i.e., rider.
Asva leads us to ashwa, i.e. horse.

Finally, Ashwakayana leads us to Afghan, and Afghanistan is the land of horse riders.

Yes, indeed, Asvaran is an Iranian/Aryan/Persian word, and also a Persian military unit.
Actually old Persian and Sanskrit are related. Many of our Sanskrit and ultimately Bengali words sound similar to ancient Persian. I think Wikipedia even has a chart showing the similar words.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You can call Bhuttos melech now, but they carry Rajput lineage whether you like it or not.

Btw, I never disowned the self-respecting Rajput warriors like Prithviraj Chauhan or Rana Sanga. It is the remaining Rajputs, who sided with barbarians and have my contempt. Bhils are much better than these fake kshatriyas.
Farrukh Abdullah caary a Hindu kaul pandit lineage .... So ?

And i never disputed,whatever you call kachwahas,your post were stereotypical to entire community.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Rich coming out from a dravid who took the identity of Aryans due to his inferiority complex who civilized your kind show them how to properly cremate their dead instead of burying haphazardly.See you face in a mirror and you will know the difference.

My distant ancestors were from Jammu who settled in present day Himachal,and our Dogra kins ruled Muslims and here you are crapping about us taking invader's identity,typical dravid. :lol:

And point out my post where i said something against lower cast or stop quoting and remember your worth as a dravid and a christian,Portuguese, French and Aryan slave.
:pound: AIT is a britshits intention to keep the anti national filth like you loyal to the britshits crown by claiming that you are half Europeans who had their ancestors raped by the pure Aryans/Europeans, and therefore the impure descendants of Britshits.. If anything, your obsession with AIT only proves my point that you are a self respect lacking anti national rat with false claims of bravado and superiority, when you were nothing more than slaves to the foreigners who pimped their women for power, status and survival.

You can pretend to be as brave as you want but the readers can see right through your shit now, no matter how hard you pretend:lol:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
OT

Every Indian is ultimately of mixed descent.. contrary to popular belief Indians have both Aryan and Dravidian blood in them.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And btw, whether Devdasis were prostitutes or not is debated topic. Btw, Devadasi tradition was not just about prostitution. It had many more cultural aspects- dance, music and devotion related to it.

You cannot compare Devadasis with Rajputs pimping their daughters.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
:pound: AIT is a britshits intention to keep the anti national filth like you loyal to the britshits crown by claiming that you are half Europeans who had their ancestors raped by the pure Aryans/Europeans. If anything, your obsession with AIT only proves my point that you are a self respect lacking anti national rat with false claims of bravado and superiority when you were nothing more than slaves to the foreigners who pimped their women for power, status and survival.

You can pretend to be as brave as you want but the readers can see right through your shit now, no matter how hard you pretend:lol:
Actually AIT is not about north Indians having blue eyed,blond haired Europeans as ancestors. AIT says that Aryans who probably came from Persia/modern day Central Asia or Ukraine came to India. Personally while I do believe in AIT I think it should not be promoted as it is antithetical to the idea of an united India. Rather we should have a pan Indian identity.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
And btw, whether Devdasis were prostitutes or not is debated topic. Btw, Devadasi tradition was not just about prostitution. It had many more cultural aspects- dance, music and devotion related to it.

You cannot compare Devadasis with Rajputs pimping their daughters.
Don`t know about South but in Bengal and Orissa it was nothing but prostitution. Mainly the Oriya temple pandas used to keep devadasis. I am glad the practice was stopped.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Actually AIT is not about north Indians having blue eyed,blond haired Europeans as ancestors. AIT says that Aryans who probably came from Persia/modern day Central Asia or Ukraine came to India. Personally while I do believe in AIT I think it should not be promoted as it is antithetical to the idea of an united India. Rather we should have a pan Indian identity.
Please go and check AIT thread. It is a pile of BS peddled by Brits and then carried forward by their sepoys.

Most of the new evidences refute it. And because of that the original AIT claimers have shifted their position to milder AMT theory. In the long run, this theory will go to dustbin, where it actually belongs.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Don`t know about South but in Bengal and Orissa it was nothing but prostitution. Mainly the Oriya temple pandas used to keep devadasis. I am glad the practice was stopped.
There were variations all over the place and over time. When kings could not support this tradition, some of them took to prostitution.

Hindu music and dance tradition owes a lot to Devadasis.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Please go and check AIT thread. It is a pile of BS peddled by Brits and then carried forward by their sepoys.

Most of the new evidences refute it. And because of that the original AIT claimers have shifted their position to milder AMT theory. In the long run, this theory will go to dustbin, where it actually belongs.
I have seen the AIT thread. Now even if one disregards AIT we cannot say that the genetic makeup of North Indians and South Indians are same. Anyway I do not like AIT as it is an anti Indian theory.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How convenient- you have now pointed the origin of Aryans to thousands of kilometers, from Asia to Europe :lol:.

Anyway, you can believe anything you want. But facts are different. AIT should not be promoted because it has been debunked by - linguistic, genetic, and archeological studies. Both north Indians and south Indians have been living here for the past 12000/years at the very least. There is no question of AIT/AMT taking place which puts the timeframe at 1500bce. It simple makes no sense to any mains except perhaps to intellectual Marxist mental mastrubation . visit the AIT thread. @Sakal Gharelu Ustad posted a link don't he latest genetic study of Eurasia which says Punjab is the origin of Aryans. BTW, read my post on it too as I already explained the study in question

. I used to be an AIT believing idiot to but then I read more and grew up(being a doc helped). I suggest you to do the same.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I have seen the AIT thread. Now even if one disregards AIT we cannot say that the genetic makeup of North Indians and South Indians are same. Anyway I do not like AIT as it is an anti Indian theory.
:lol: for some white worship, Indians will do anything.

I actually thought that the Punjabi's might be very fair and tall and that they might actually appear different than south Indians based on the claims the inferiority complex ridden idiots here madem then I actually visited Haryana/Punjab and to my shock, I found that all those claims are fake as shit and that an average Punjabi is only slightly fairer than the average tamilian and that any claimsnof being different race is patently laughable. I certainly cant tell a person if he is Punjabi or not just by looks alone.

But the fact that Indians are willing to see this small difference in cloud as different race shows how much inferiority complex ridden Indians are:frusty:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
How convenient- you have now pointed the origin of Aryans to thousands of kilometers, from Asia to Europe :lol:.

Anyway, you can believe anything you want. But facts are different. AIT should not be promoted because it has been debunked by - linguistic, genetic, and archeological studies. Both north Indians and south Indians have been living here for the past 12000/years at the very least. There is no question of AIT/AMT taking place which puts the timeframe at 1500bce. It simple makes no sense to any mains except perhaps to intellectual Marxist mental mastrubation . visit the AIT thread. @Sakal Gharelu Ustad posted a link don't he latest genetic study of Eurasia which says Punjab is the origin of Aryans. BTW, read my post on it too as I already explained the study in question

. I used to be an AIT believing idiot to but then I read more and grew up(being a doc helped). I suggest you to do the same.
We can all agree to disagree but do ponder about the facial makeups of North and South Indians.

Anyways I believe that historical revision is something which can be done sometimes. However while truth is being sacrificed at the altar of political correctness one should not try to enforce his twisted views upon others. If you are an AIT debunk-er it is fine with me but why force others to stop believing AIT.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Why? Because the desert monkeys and their sepoys think so? So long as prostitution voluntary, I see no problem in it
You did not get me. Both devadasi and prostitution are an evil practice which needs to be stopped.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We can all agree to disagree but do ponder about the facial makeups of North and South Indians.

Anyways I believe that historical revision is something which can be done sometimes. However while truth is being sacrificed at the altar of political correctness one should not try to enforce his twisted views upon others. If you are an AIT debunk-er it is fine with me but why force others to stop believing AIT.
Facial make up?:lol:

There is no significant facial difference between north and south Indian faces. Take your photo and paint it white in photo shop and ask the members here to say if you are a north Indian or a southie? Do the same in reverse for someone from Punjab . I bet my ass that none would be able to tell.

Its retarded beyond imagination to think skin cloud alone makes people different race.

And the funny thing is, even the skin colour is not that different between northies and southies. Europeans would tell you are an Indian no matter which part of India you are from. Tell them you are white because you are from Punjab and see how well they treat you for it:lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles