Rahul Gandhi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Malvika Sharma, May 25, 2013.

1. Malvika Sharma

Malvika Sharma New Member

"The Congress President (Sonia Gandhi) is soft. But I am not soft. I will not tolerate indiscipline. We must work unitedly," --Rahul Gandhi

Yes sir, how could one hope of you being soft on any issues. Look the thing is, when even a child is handed an AK-47, he would scare anyone he encounters. Same thing, you have been doing, and will continue to do.

Being the scion of the biggest political and somewhat 'royal' family of India, it becomes quite natural for you to scare the congressmen and other party workers.

Respected youth icon, I won't go into talking about your educational or other qualifications. Lets focus only on your political qualification. Is there any election Congress party won on your name? or on your work? You campaigned a lot in Uttar Pradesh, managed everything there, still you lost. And after your loss, your party people kept on blaming themselves for the loss, none had the courage to blame you, the real manager of the campaign. Yes sir, you aren't soft, and you can't be, because you don't have the softness, the empathy, the politeness, the mind which the 'real Gandhi' had, on whose surname you do your politics. If you have got the guts, change your name to Raul Vinci, the name you had registered in foreign colleges, and then go and fight elections.

You went in UP, you lost. You went in Gujarat, you lost. You went in Karnataka, your party won, not you. The overall vote increment in your favour was just about 1.8 percent compared to the last assembly elections. The BJP government lost about 13 percent of votes, and that all went to fractions that broke from the BJP (Yeddyurappa and others). It wasn't your win, it was just BJP's loss.

Inspite of having no Political credentials, you went on to become the Party's Vice, just because you are a Gandhi. You know, I sometimes feel like you are being over-burdened by your own people and somewhere you yourself know that you aren't the right choice to lead the party with so much less experience.

You board a local train at the age of 38, and you become a youth icon, so wow. You went in UP in the election season, ate food at poor people's house, that was okay. But did you ever went again to know what their condition is after the elections got over? No, because you are just an opportunistic like all others.

Man, you have got a lot to learn before you start tuning the people who are in politics twice, or thrice, or tetra the time you have been.

Now keep scaring the party workers, who have got no spine of their own and they will always be bruised by a 'Gandhi'.

arnabmit, roma, maomao and 1 other person like this.
  3. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

He will have no impact of anything in name of decency or political morality. The way out is to throw this cruel joker out of country a thing improbable.

lcatejas likes this.
  4. tramp

tramp Senior Member Senior Member

It is an interesting statement from a man like Rahul Gandhi who has run away from taking on any responsibility, but hung on to his mother's apron strings to enjoy the warmth of power.

TrueSpirit likes this.
  5. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

I even doubt if it's his own statement... Looking the track record of all 3 top congi leaders, it could be scripted.

TrueSpirit likes this.
  6. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

Excerpts from ICSE Class IV Social awareness book
    Source Twitter
    [​IMG]

parijataka likes this.
  7. Ankit Purohit

Ankit Purohit Senior Member Senior Member

Q5.1

Ans C

Rahul is a hopeless useless shameless topless person and he is also known as Maha Buddhu :rofl::laugh:

maomao likes this.
  8. Ankit Purohit

Ankit Purohit Senior Member Senior Member

Guys Rahul Gandhi dont deserve Thread :laugh:

9. nrupatunga

nrupatunga Senior Member Senior Member

Unable to see the pic.

10. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

Malvika - i may or MAY NOT agree with some or all of the points you have written but i think it is superb that you have taken the time and energy to write in your own words the way you see it

IMHO ( and i realize mine is a personal opinion ) we need more of these posts of genuine opinion rather than cut and paste long articles of others ...... we can post bits and piees giving the reference url but what i would far prefer is your interpretation and opinions

not trying to be a wanna be moderator here, just my thoughts ( hope i m not offending anyone ) :namaste:

( btw i liked the post for those reasons )

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  11. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

This Bull is tough in schools now.:frusty: