Rahul Gandhi posessing British Citizenship?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Aravind Sanjeev, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aravind Sanjeev

Aravind Sanjeev Regular Member

Subramanian Swamy asks PM to strip Rahul Gandhi of Indian citizenship, Cong says it’s mindless mud-slinging

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-to-strip-rahul-gandhi-of-indian-citizenship/

Is Dual Citizenship allowed in India? I am not sure of its legalities.

3. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

India does not allow dual citizenship - that is you can't hold an Indian passport along with another one. You also can't vote, hold public office etc.

As for this Congi bimbo, I'd hardly be surprised if this were true. Though I expect no support from GoI towards Swamy given the track record thus far.

maomao and jackprince like this.
  4. Aravind Sanjeev

It is still interesting how he ran for a PM seat if he ever did hold a dual citizenship. Miserable.

Anyway, this is going to be one of those deprecating news that regularly pass by the Indian politics.

sabari likes this.
  5. desicanuk

desicanuk Regular Member

Theres no hard evidence.SS's claim is based on some website.Anyway,does anybody know how RG would be able to get British nationality.Italian makes more sense than Brit.

6. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

But it is now clear that RaGa owns a UK based company and anybody knows if he declared this during Elections ??

maomao likes this.
  7. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Two points:
    A. Swami never talks without evidence.
    B. The current political dispensation will save RG even if it warrants getting rid of Swami.

I am gradually loosing my faith in this government, most probably this will be the last election when I chose to vote for BJP.

8. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Great. Unless we are willing to ditch this RSS/bjp cabal, we can never get a true right wing. Let's have a true right wing even if it takes ten more years. I think it is very much possible, but only if we can look beyond the chaddis. Let the chaddis think they are the sole hope for Hindus. Let's make them irrelevant

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  9. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Swami has produced documents from UK's official website and it's very much possible that it might be a typo but before that's confirmed, we can safely say that RaGa possesses this asset in UK.
    Witch hunting is not something Modi would do, I hope you would choose a better option in next election.

maomao likes this.
  10. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

[tweet]666238316883243009[/tweet]

[tweet]666239218213982208[/tweet]

11. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

I know, he will simply use it as another political tool in the same way as he has been using the Robert Vadra Case. Actually, I reluctantly pressed the BJP button this time because I am seeing a big gap between promise and delivery, will prefer to vote for the local party in next election.

12. Indibomber

Indibomber Regular Member

These are serious allegations. WORTH spending time on. This can end the carrier of PappuFirangi.

A chauhan, angeldude13 and sabari like this.
  13. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

I see more and more RW people seeing through the fake promises of BJP. @DingDong - welcome to the club.

I have been saying it for almost a year now. Modi govt. has not done anything worthwhile for Hindus nor taken any action against corrupt Congis.

angeldude13 and Mad Indian like this.
  14. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

Agree About Gandhis..
    But what exactly do you want Modi to do FOR Hindus?
    Even while doing what ever he could, BJP has been thrown under the bus by Hindus in Bihar...

We Hindus here preach as if we are together and are ready to vote enmass like Muslims/Christians...but we all know that's faaaar from the truth.

just want to know, how many in this forum participated in the march by Anupam kher?
    how many of you stopped buying from muslims shops?
    How many of you stopped eating Halal food?

We all talk talk and talk but when it comes to practise and support, we Hindus are the first people to vanish.

And buddy, this govt has started doing a lot for Hindus. What do u think all the hoopla the liberals are on about? What do you think stopping money for NGO's mean vis a vis Hindus?!! Why do you think they are sooo hurt?

I know many of you are emotional and are disappointed with Bihar but let's us put the blame where it is due instead of BJP...And the blame rests completely on us Hindus who don't want to support "our" parties.

Imagine if Hindus supported BJP enmass...do you think BJP would hesitate even for a minute to do much more 'for' Hindus?
    But we won't vote for BJP and then complain!

mikhail, vayuu1, topgear and 3 others like this.
  15. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Why should Hindus support Modi when in last 1.5 years he has not shown even tiny bit interest in doing right the past wrongs done to the Hindus? It is Modi himself who denied to touch anything that is in the interest of Hindus. So being a Hindu, one should support BJP - has been proven to be a wrong logic. The same old story of ABV is being repeated. Raise the Hindu sentiment, get in the power and then forget. What did the Hindus got in return either in the tenure of AVB or in last 1.5 years? Nada. I will still vote for BJP, provided Modi actually does some significant development in this country which I can perceive, not out of Hindu sentiment.

Particularly in Bihar, it is not the Hindus but the Biharis, who threw BJP under bus, because it was the question development and Nitish had a proven track record, when BJP failed to produce even a face for CM!

Mad Indian and DingDong like this.
  16. LondonParisTokyo

LondonParisTokyo Regular Member

Like it or not Modi is the best hope Hindus have. Congress destroyed the fabric of the country over 65 years. Now people want it restored in just 2.5. Give the man more time. At least 1 more term. I had lost faith before, but I'm seeing the error of my ways. I'm NRI, so there is that. The worst thing Hindus could do is kick out Modi sarkar.

A chauhan, LalTopi, mikhail and 3 others like this.
  17. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Senior Member

Poor chap swamy, how much will this guy dig up on congis. In the end I don't expect any Big Bang results that people expect.

While MODI govt might be good in administration, I would definitely like to see how well they will leverage this opportunity.

Personally i don't expect govt to go after Rahul, compromise on smooth running of winter session and GST bill is fine with me.

maomao likes this.
  18. Mikesingh

Mikesingh Senior Member Senior Member

Cong says it was a typo error! Really?

But please don't troll Rahul Baba! :nono:

[​IMG]

19. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Loyalty is earned.

Congis had to work for muslim loyally from 1947 with continuous sops. What about bjp? Bjp can't expect Hindus to vote without doing anything for Hindus.

maomao, jackprince and DingDong like this.
  20. Compersion

Compersion Senior Member Senior Member

Still on sidelines for the above because i dont think the story is finished and also right now nothing changed. Both sides can say and talk and the middle ground still neutral and with the default of Rahul Gandhi being susceptible to mistakes.

I think that the main story is Arun Jaitley. Q. What is the damage to Narendra Modi government if Arun Jaitley is removed from Finance Ministry. No one wants to admit this but Arun Jaitley probably has legal knowledge and voice over Narendra Modi since 2002. But why need to worry ?? What is done is done. Tomorrow is tomorrow and after today not yesterday. Is there a sense of compensation and why the cabinet not changed much since beginning. It is like a ray of hope things will change after December and also in conjunction with Rajya Sabha seating in favor of BJP.

Also there is plenty of alternatives for Arun Jaitley and he can be useful in many other areas. I still feel he will be a outstanding External Affairs Minister especially with MEA balance and checks but get a sense he would thrive and take it to higher level himself and with his skills. Out of Narendra Modi government there is some good lights but the Finance Ministry really needs improvement. Whenever I read Arun Jaitley comments it is not with substance and value. His voice has to move markets and change dynamics and be thinking ahead and with insight and knowledge. Is he preparing us for bad days ahead hence the subdue approach. Remember the day when Jaswant Singh said that Finance Minister must not talk too much and when he talks must be with reason. And we are talking about large NPAs coming up for our banks ...

jackprince likes this.
  21. Aravind Sanjeev

The largest problems of India cannot be solved by the Indian govt, it can only be solved by the Indian people. India has a unique problem compared to rest of countries. A lot of religions, culture and people. It should be award winning for India to even coexist, see that Arab countries have only one religion and they are fighting over a small difference in faith. (Sunni vs Shia)

India is considerably a tolerant nation, although intolerance still prevail, it is a false claim that it increased. If you track back past events of same much like the 2002 riots, it was there and repeated throughout history, only difference, you have media right now that didn't exist before. Sensitivity has increased across India due to revolution by the media, it is not that India is any more or less intolerant than before.

About Narendra Modi, I still think he is the best what we can do to India right now. He does some good thing for the economy. Any of his implementation will take years to produce yield, but he is doing it, he is bringing investments to it.

Let's eat it, a lot of Modi's moves contain politics, nothing will be indifferent if anyone else would be our PM. Congress tries to take minority's vote bank and a moderate vote from an average Indian to win elections. In the end, we can sit duck because they are not going to do anything to us majority because they know a large number of us will vote for them anyway.

While Modi may not be helping Hindu India, he is at the least fixating our economy. And that's the best hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.