Raheel Sharif chosen as new Pakistan army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decklander

which rana? what are u talking? by the way kashmir is full of rathores and other rajputs,,,,,gujjars as well
Bhai somebody please teach him history of those Rajputs who write Rana with their names and from which part of India do they belong to. POK might have such converted dalits who claim themselves to be Rajputs. I saw a video of that only sane Pakistani Hassan Nisaar who stated that overnight people became syed and rajputs in Pakistan during partition.
In India we maintain very detailed family history and you can't fool a person here.

Blackwater

which rana? what are u talking? by the way kashmir is full of rathores and other rajputs,,,,,gujjars as well
So you are another one here to shoot a brahmin like me. Btw, pls tell me-do you believe in arab ancestory of pak muslims since you write Rana with your name.

we have also rana jang bahadur in punjabi and bollywoood movies

Decklander

just watched farewell dinner of kayani at nazwaz house.

all core commander and new chief came in Mercedes and land cruiser:shocked::shocked:

and our comes in ambassador::lol:

how long we will continue to use ambassador and gypsy:frusty::frusty:
Shukar manao ki paidal nahin aana padta, nahin toh MMS oil import bill bachanay kay liyeh woh bhi order karday.

RANA KAMAL

Decklander....i am not here to shoot anyone but to wrong...we also maintan family... i know my ancestors even 800 years back.....btw whats ur ancestory???and excuse me you can have detailed debate on indian history with me if you want...huh...i know from where rajput belongs....rajput is a local word and not a property of any religon....

Blackwater

Decklander....i am not here to shoot anyone but to wrong...we also maintan family... i know my ancestors even 800 years back.....btw whats ur ancestory???and excuse me you can have detailed debate on indian history with me if you want...huh...i know from where rajput belongs....rajput is a local word and not a property of any religon....
so share with us were they born in saudi arabia or pakistan 800yrs back:p:p

Decklander

I have recorded proof of my family tree upto 400 AD and it goes even backwards from that. It is all written proof with complete details.
You can take a man out of his caste but you can't take the caste out of him. Buddhism, Christianity, Islam & Sikhs do not have caste system but they still practice it and even to the point of having separate temples, churches, mosques and Gududwaras.
You can be either a muslim or a Rajput, you can't be Muslim Rajput. Period.
Muslim Ranas do not have same history as Hindu rajputs but do share same ancestory. many of them converted to islam just to retain their kingdoms out of fear instead of fighting the invaders. A true Rajput never surrenders and those who maintained this tradition are the only Rajputs.

RANA KAMAL

I think this forum is for religious hatred instead for ekta(unity) of ppl of region which have suffered from their conflictions over past 1000 years...ppl do not realize that some hindus were converted from buddhism and sikhs converted from hindu dharamm.. but this thread is not for religious or caste discussion

RANA KAMAL

Muslim Ranas do not have same history as Hindu rajputs but do share same ancestory. many of them converted to islam just to retain their kingdoms out of fear instead of fighting the invaders. A true Rajput never surrenders and those who maintained this tradition are the only Rajputs.
ahhhh.....its a fools argument
rajsathani kings did not convert but still retained their kingdoms so why others had to convert...even my forefathers fought with ghaznavi...u r simply saying that hindus also converted to hinduism at some point of time to save their kingdoms ...if all were converted to save kingdoms so why lower castes converted...your commnets go againts ur own previous ones...

blank_quest

Country flag
rajsathani kings did not convert but still retained their kingdoms so why others had to convert...even my forefathers fought with ghaznavi...u r simply saying that hindus also converted to hinduism at some point of time to save their kingdoms ...if all were converted to save kingdoms so why lower castes converted...your commnets go againts ur own previous ones...
:laugh: :pound:

Decklander

Well I do know that many converted for manyother reasons even Pandits converted to islam for similar reasons. dalits converted to islam as they were considered slaves by islamic invaders and slaves have been the biggest conversion bank of islam.
But on the other note, nice to know that you still call yourself a Rajput and have respect for your ancestory. But let me also tell you that Rajputs were called and still known as Khshatriyas. That was so even in the days of Buddhism. The Khsatriyas converted to Buddhism and again back to Hinduism in 7th century under Adi Shankaracharya who converted nearly all buddhists of India back to Hinduism thru dharm dwand meaning debate on religion rather than use of force or sword.
The way forward for stabilty and progress of our region is in recognising our shared history and cultural and familial bonds thru common ancestory. If pakistanis call themselves Arabs and Central asian, how can we have any common bond with them?
BTW do you know that Hindu is not a caste but a way of describing people who lived to the south of Hindukush montains? The word Hindu itself is not from any Indian language but a persian word and it was used to address the people of this subcontinent by persians and central asians. So going by the real meaning of Hindu-all pakistanis are Hindus. Go ask your persian friends and they will tell you about this. Hindu word is religion neutral and not the name of a religion. My religion and that too of your forefathers before converting to islam was Sanatan dharm which does not preach what most sanatanis do now a days.

RANA KAMAL

thats true...all ppl of this region are hindus but it first came from indus river and hindukush also derived from there..( you can check at your own)..
we do not call ourselves arabic or central asian..i m asking to stop these ppl from invading us..rather not to get divided between caste, religion and region....we owe and love this land...but some low caste ppl like rock127 show their creed and family background to show their oppressiveness) they can just utter and have no hands when needed for actual fight... i love my ancestory same as u because they are my ancestors and they were the ones who converted but if you see rligious history..sanatan dharma has been changing continuously...i am saying this because if you dont agree with this then it means santan dharam was not present or was wrong before mannu samriti...avtars had been added by different regions and hey got added up in the overall religion of the subcontinent..

RANA KAMAL

rock127 mera rakht khola na tou tu bach jaey ga kiunke tu computer mein ghussa hua hai..darpok laug computer pe bakte hein ..future mein chup reh mein tere jaise badzaat k munh nahi lagna chahta..so this is one againt one ...now shut your mouth..son of a dalit..

Decklander

thats true...all ppl of this region are hindus but it first came from indus river and hindukush also derived from there..( you can check at your own)..
we do not call ourselves arabic or central asian..i m asking to stop these ppl from invading us..rather not to get divided between caste, religion and region....we owe and love this land...but some low caste ppl like rock127 show their creed and family background to show their oppressiveness) they can just utter and have no hands when needed for actual fight... i love my ancestory same as u because they are my ancestors and they were the ones who converted but if you see rligious history..sanatan dharma has been changing continuously...i am saying this because if you dont agree with this then it means santan dharam was not present or was wrong before mannu samriti...avtars had been added by different regions and hey got added up in the overall religion of the subcontinent..
The very meaning of the word Sanatan is that it will ccontinuously evolve and change and many religions will be born out of it and many will merge into it. Sanatan means-one which has no origin and no end, which is for ever. Our religion even today does not promote worshipping idols of gods instead it talks about worshipping their symbols which are what we see all around us. It is for this reason that we worship cows, Monkies, rats etc.

RANA KAMAL

thats nice argument....thats exactly what i am saying about sanatan dharam..its not same all the time..it is the dharam till world ends but ignorant hindus and muslims think that it should be what it was 500 or 200 or 300 years back...and beleive me we call Silam same as forever..actually there is actually one true religion in the world from beginning of world and it willforever..and one more thing we own our religion but not the invaders or outsiders like arabs, persian turks coz Islam do not force to follow ..and those who ppl hate pakistanis due to their different religion so why are you keeping other 4-5 religions in India...local converts have the same right as yours....btw whats ur caste and religion?

RANA KAMAL

beleive me that only difference between islam and hiduism is that islam say that worship only one GOD and their is no need to see them in different shapes you can find it in your core heart..and thats exactly what original santan dharam thats why i respect shiva ..but ppl in islam and hinduism changed religion for their interests..

RANA KAMAL

haha..u can laugh only because you dont know that different states thought of different gods a ssuperior and some even negated others a ssuperior...i previously said hindu word is not present in any of your religious books so why u say urself hindu..can u answer

Decklander

thats nice argument....thats exactly what i am saying about sanatan dharam..its not same all the time..it is the dharam till world ends but ignorant hindus and muslims think that it should be what it was 500 or 200 or 300 years back...and beleive me we call Silam same as forever..actually there is actually one true religion in the world from beginning of world and it willforever..and one more thing we own our religion but not the invaders or outsiders like arabs, persian turks coz Islam do not force to follow ..and those who ppl hate pakistanis due to their different religion so why are you keeping other 4-5 religions in India...local converts have the same right as yours....btw whats ur caste and religion?
sanatan Dharm-Brahmin by birth and kshatriya by Karma. So my caste is kshatriya. Now after retiring from IN I am a bizman but still engaged in teaching people how to fly.

Decklander

beleive me that only difference between islam and hiduism is that islam say that worship only one GOD and their is no need to see them in different shapes you can find it in your core heart..and thats exactly what original santan dharam thats why i respect shiva ..but ppl in islam and hinduism changed religion for their interests..
All religions all over the world have been miused by the thekaydaars of those religions called priests. sanatan Dharm Priests who started the cult of idol worship to loot people in the name of gods are no different from christianity wherein Pope used to sell tickets to heavens in 16th century and also no different from Mullahs who have now claimed Allah as their sole copy right. ShahRukh Khan once stated that there is Islam by Allah and there is Islam by Mullah and they both are very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles