Rafale no match for China's MMRCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
You mean to say the more sucessful you get the less at peace you are with yourself? :p
You were saying you had "critical thinking" in abundance ?!? Show some please.

JayATL

You were saying you had "critical thinking" in abundance ?!? Show some please.
but we arre certainly more at peace with what we have than those in fully developed countries who may strut around in Chanel boots and showcase a Hermes Birkin but have a void inside

why would we have a void anymore or less than you? because we are " developed"? you want critical thinking, but you just generalized a country(s) on some feeling and emotional level

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Its like when I hear some Indians claim their standard of living is better that fully developed countries. :D
JayATL - has anyone told you that you are an insufferable prick with low intelligence to boot?

Contrary to what you think of yourself, you are a dullard. You don't have comprehension and logical abilities.

KS

Bye bye DFI

why would we have a void anymore or less than you? because we are " developed"? you want critical thinking, but you just generalized a country(s) on some feeling and emotional level
I was talking about Westerners..not wannabes :wave:

nimo_cn

Country flag
I wonder sometimes how the Chinese public believes that China which is not matured aircraft manufacturer, just working on having it own engines, is some how making aircrafts , weapons systems, EW packages more advance than Russians and Americans who have been at it for decades... it baffles me how , a country that is yet to reach the moon ( they had an active program to do so for an decade now).says its aircraft technology is more advanced than Russia and America.

Its like when I hear some Indians claim their standard of living is better that fully developed countries. :D
Well, no one claims Chinese weapons to be better than Amercian's. We just want a fair valuation on Chinese aircrafts.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
J10 B/A:

What type of IRST it have & Range ?
What type of Radar it have now ? of how many modules ?
What is weight to power ration ?
Ferry Range ?
Latest Air-air Missile ?
What is the ECM its using ?

Find these out to compare with a 4.5 gen Western Fighter..

s002wjh

Country flag
People have to remember that the West doesn't develop projects in a bubble. That is alot of cross border sharing and exchange of ideas. China is cut off from that with all countries but Russia, and they have been reluctant to share the last couple years. On a single basis China's R&D budget looks good, but it is nothing compared to the value per dollar intellectual exchange brings in the West. One of the big reasons China's military development lags so far behind their commercial is due in large part by the bubble military R&D has been forced into.
you do know most military technology are dual use. sensor, ir, optical, electronic, sat etc etc. also manufacture help advancement of technology in many fields, this is true for US, everyone.

for those blindly say this suck or something similar, they really need to provide a "reliable" source or a source at all. otherwise people will not take your writing seriously.

s002wjh

Country flag
I wonder sometimes how the Chinese public believes that China which is not matured aircraft manufacturer, just working on having it own engines, is some how making aircrafts , weapons systems, EW packages more advance than Russians and Americans who have been at it for decades... it baffles me how , a country that is yet to reach the moon ( they had an active program to do so for an decade now).says its aircraft technology is more advanced than Russia and America.

i don't think any chinese with certain degree of knowledge claim their jet is better than US. but there are just too many J10 sucks or other stuff etc without anything to back it up. this make other people who has knowledge or study jets Not taking them seriouslly, and ignore their comments.

if they want to prove its bad, provide link/source/numbers/data etc. for the same reason if chinese want to claim something is better than xx, provide source/details etc

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, rafale is not F22.rafale has not generation edge on PLA's J10 and J11.

.besides, rafale fleet of IAF can not be mass-deployed until 2017. after 2017, PLA's J20 might enter into service too.

Furthermore, India defence industry still can not upgrade rafale by itsself,while CHina's one can, that is means, the upgrade speed of IAF's rafale fleet might much be slower than PLAAF's J10 and J11 and such upgrade might cost much more than that of PLAAF's J10/J11.

We all have seen how fast J10A is upgraded to J10B and J11A was upgraded to J11B. in the coming decade, many of varity of J10 and J11 would come

Rahul92

well, rafale is not F22.rafale has not generation edge on PLA's J10 and J11.

.besides, rafale fleet of IAF can not be mass-deployed until 2017. after 2017, PLA's J20 might enter into service too.

Furthermore, India defence industry still can not upgrade rafale by itsself,while CHina's one can, that is means, the upgrade speed of IAF's rafale fleet might much be slower than PLAAF's J10 and J11 and such upgrade might cost much more than that of PLAAF's J10/J11.

We all have seen how fast J10A is upgraded to J10B and J11A was upgraded to J11B. in the coming decade, many of varity of J10 and J11 would come
Russia will also provide India with an advanced version of the Sukhoi-30MKI, which will have fifth generation capabilities and stealth features. India will be giving 18 Sukhoi-30K aircraft to Russia, to replace them with the advanced Sukhoi-30MKI, which is being christened as "Super Sukhoi" that boasts of fifth-generation features These type of Sukhoi's will be inducted 2015 and with Rafale and PAK-FA you know whats gonna happen baby

badguy2000

Respected Member
Russia will also provide India with an advanced version of the Sukhoi-30MKI, which will have fifth generation capabilities and stealth features. India will be giving 18 Sukhoi-30K aircraft to Russia, to replace them with the advanced Sukhoi-30MKI, which is being christened as "Super Sukhoi" that boasts of fifth-generation features These type of Sukhoi's will be inducted 2015 and with Rafale and PAK-FA you know whats gonna happen baby
well, in the coming decade, it will be a big question whether Russia defence industry can keep ahead of CHina's ....

so, it is quite stupid to set your national defence safety on Russia's defence industy

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
well, in the coming decade, it will be a big question whether Russia defence industry can keep ahead of CHina's ....

so, it is quite stupid to set your national defence safety on Russia's defence industy
yeah right, russian industry is so backward than Chinese so much so that the Chinese are going to buy Su35 from the Ruskis to help the Russians:taunt1::taunt1:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I don't see any reason to keep this thread on..

If any one seems to have reason to start this again PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles