Radical islam in France---a danger for French jews ??

The Germans are coming

I posted this on a different forum, and I hope you do not mind me copying it and reposting it here:

As some of you who have been following the news all throughout the last year may have noticed, France has sufferd from violent antisemetic attacks all throughout the year. From muslim gangs setting jewish buisnesses on fire, to the disgusting attacks last week.

But the French public doesnt seem to give a damn, many are themselves antisemetic and many probably welcome a hostile attitude towards the jews.

So it is no wonder that many jews are leaving France, and whilest most of those go to Israel and the US, alot also go to Germany.
Antisemitism is on decline in Germany, in fact we are the only country in Europe where it is on decline and where there is still a sence of public outrage when jews are attacked.

In a town where I used to live in Bavaria, the jewish community was only as big as 60 people during the 90s and now it is 750. The jewish community of Germany is the only jewish community in Europe that is growing. And I am hopefull that we may reach a jewish community of pre war size by 2050.

One thing is already clear, France, which used to be the safe heaven for Europs opressed and discriminated, no longer is. We are and the irony of that isnt lost on me. But to some extent I have this patreotic feeling in me, that we may be the only nation in Europe that actualy tried to learn something from history and that our future will therefor be bright.

What do you think? Do you know forums with French members where I can post this?

dastan

I posted this on a different forum, and I hope you do not mind me copying it and reposting it here:

As some of you who have been following the news all throughout the last year may have noticed, France has sufferd from violent antisemetic attacks all throughout the year. From muslim gangs setting jewish buisnesses on fire, to the disgusting attacks last week.

But the French public doesnt seem to give a damn, many are themselves antisemetic and many probably welcome a hostile attitude towards the jews.

So it is no wonder that many jews are leaving France, and whilest most of those go to Israel and the US, alot also go to Germany.
Antisemitism is on decline in Germany, in fact we are the only country in Europe where it is on decline and where there is still a sence of public outrage when jews are attacked.

In a town where I used to live in Bavaria, the jewish community was only as big as 60 people during the 90s and now it is 750. The jewish community of Germany is the only jewish community in Europe that is growing. And I am hopefull that we may reach a jewish community of pre war size by 2050.

One thing is already clear, France, which used to be the safe heaven for Europs opressed and discriminated, no longer is. We are and the irony of that isnt lost on me. But to some extent I have this patreotic feeling in me, that we may be the only nation in Europe that actualy tried to learn something from history and that our future will therefor be bright.

What do you think? Do you know forums with French members where I can post this?
You are from Germany? What about turkish immigration?

The Germans are coming

You are from Germany? What about turkish immigration?
No longer coming as frequently as they used to.

Turkish history and culture also makes them very different from the rest.

Many Turks are proud patriots and nationalists first, and muslims second but yes we do have the islamic nutters that the rest of Europe has to.

The thing is, I believe many muslims are affraid of us and to some degree i have to agree, because I am pritty sure that should there ever be a terror attack in Germany, muslims will get butcherd by angry German crowds in east Germany.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Muslims are always talking about Islamophobia - yet these same Muslims never fail to hate Jews on reflex.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Lol, dude, you're a German and you're lecturing people on the evils on antisemitism? Hello???Hitler ring a bell?
Anti-Semitism is past. Germans are now business minded people like Americans. They are also trying for skilled labor immigration just like Americans. Only drawback is German language.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Lol, dude, you're a German and you're lecturing people on the evils on antisemitism? Hello???Hitler ring a bell?
Anti-Semitism is past. Germans are now business minded people like Americans. They are also trying for skilled labor immigration just like Americans. Only drawback is German language.

ashdoc

Country flag
Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If someone learns from history and accepts their faults and move forward then YOU (the 7th century jahil jihadis) have no right to open crappy mouth.

btw your Muhamad is crying in Charlie Hebdo so please go and blow yourself in protest.:lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Dude, these Germans see you as a dirty cow-worshiper... why defend them?
We worship cows... whats the issue?

Who is defending whom? Me defending Germans or you defending a bloody cult who you claim as Religion of Peace.

btw... I got real friends from Germany and know what they think of us which is much positive BUT what they think of you and your cult is in open.

You have failed to instigate Hindus against Germans or the West. :wave:

sorcerer

Country flag
Victims of Paris terror buried in Jerusalem - but French Jews have to pay

The burial in Jerusalem of four French Jews murdered in last week's terror attacks in Paris turned into an embarrassment when the victims' families and the French Jewish community were asked to pay tens of thousands of shekels for the graves while the burial site itself was changed three times.

Because the victims weren't Israeli citizens, the burial wasn't paid for by the National Insurance Institute. Nor, despite the funerals' semi-official character, did the government ever
declare them state funerals.

But according to Yehuda Meshi-Zahav, chairman of the Zaka rescue and recovery organization, the government wanted the victims interred in Israel and even pressured one family, which initially preferred to hold the funeral in France, to hold it in Jerusalem.

Once the decision was made to bury all four victims in Israel, the embarrassments proliferated. First, the Yemenite community's burial society suggested that the four be buried on the Mount of Olives in East Jerusalem, but it demanded 15,000 euros per grave.

Moreover, when Meshi-Zahav examined the proposed site, he concluded that it was "the worst one on the Mount of Olives" — a remote part of the cemetery that also suffers from security problems.

"There was a meeting at the Prime Minister's Office, and I told them, 'You'll be ashamed; it's impossible to bring guests from abroad there,'" Meshi-Zahav said.

Due to his intervention, the deal with the Yemenite burial society was canceled.

Next, businesswoman Eva Zarfati, who owns a private plot at the Har Hamenuhot cemetery, offered to donate four grave sites in her plot. But problems were discovered in the legal permits for her plot, so the offer was rejected.

Finally, negotiations began with the Sephardi community's burial society. Initially, the society offered to inter the victims for free on the Mount of Olives, but the government refused, possibly for security reasons. Later it offered a site at Har Hamenuhot.

But according to people involved in the issue, the asking price was 50,000 shekels ($12,700) per grave – 40,000 for the grave site and 10,000 for the funeral. The Sephardi burial society in Jerusalem negotiated over this with the Jewish burial society in France, and the money will apparently be paid by the French Jewish community rather than the families.

"There are no orderly regulations for who can order [a burial plot] on the state's behalf or how much they pay, so all kinds of fixers come in and want to make a killing," said Meshi-Zahav. "It's a disgrace that the state announced the funeral and even pressured the families to have the burials in Israel, but in the end, for the most basic thing, the grave, they asked payment."

Avraham Gilo of the Sephardi burial society responded that the society "buried them without settling the account. The price for this plot, for foreign residents, is around 90,000 shekels. We'll ask 50 percent less, and maybe even less than that. But in the meantime we buried them without asking for money. They deserve it; they were murdered because they were Jews."

Avraham Malachi, of the Yemenite burial society, denied that his society sought 15,000 euros. "There was a price, but not like that; we gave a fair price," he said.

Jerusalem has very few cemetery plots left; most people today are interred in niches in multistory walls. Thus the few plots remaining sell for very high prices.

Advertisement

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles