'Racist' cartoon mocks India after climate deal

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
should we ? i mean im not sure ...perhaps youre right

but my 2 cents on this is that;- ... educated people know about india ( indians ) so this kind of stuff is only done by the low-class

but maybe youre right , we perhpas should make some jokes about them ?
what do the following members think ?
Absolutely. We owe them, so they must be paid back in their own coin. Nothing wrong with humour.
Besides, Bharatiyas should not be so thin skinned. Even if those jokes are racist, the correct way to answer should be through another set of racist jokes. Not 'protest' and 'whine'.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Except that these "exceptions" are just too prevalent to be called "exceptions" anymore.

And that IQ is a bullshit measure which has absolutely no correlation to anything useful in life. And I say this as a person with a reasonably high "measured IQ". And hold on, my "IQ" has varied from 100 to 125 in various tests. So, not only is the measure itself horseshit, the measurement mechanism itself is horseshit. I mean, how can something so subjective be the basis for any sensible analysis?
Off topic, but I'll humour you.
I do not doubt your IQ. That doesn't mean IQ becomes unscientific. You don't call an exam unfair just because some sections of people don't pass. Nature is not politically correct.
The American homeless population is full of Caucasian whites. All the bums, druggies, serial killers, etc. have extremely high white Caucasian representation. The so-called "South Asian race" is consistently higher in every sphere of society and life.
Stop seeing every DFI post through the prism of American society. Think a bit broader. When talking about races, it does not default to America.
Oh wait, in this "South Asian race", the Pakis and BDeshis are several notches below Indians. The average Indian is a software professional or lawyer or doctor in US/UK while the average Paki/BDeshi is a cab driver/janitor/street sweeper.
Where? America? Are you some American propagandist or what? Who cares about America, wasn't even talking about that worthless country.
If you wish to compare black race, see Africa.
For Mongloids, see East Asia.
Caucasians are in Europe.
Stop making America be all and end all. It is pathetic.
Your "high-IQ" Mongoloids are so exceptional in Japan, not-so-exceptional in China, much better than average in Taiwan, and above average in South Korea, totally fucked up in North Korea. And wait - your not-so-exceptional Chinese were pathetic losers till 1979. As was South Korea before the 1990s.
Now I am beginning to doubt your IQ. What does politics have to do with this? Do you think that politicians are prime examples of intelligent people of the land?? If this is your line of thinking, I must say you have a great deal to learn before you even start typing the next post.
See how the race has progressed over the millennia, and not just a few decades.
Pathetic!
There are so many exceptions and holes in this IQ-theory, I wonder how anyone can take this seriously. Not only is the measurement mechanism subjective and non-standard, the very result of the measurement has no correlation to any tangible fact - prosperity, power, cultural influence - NOTHING.
The only thing that matters is economic policy and financial policy. Nothing else matters. Every example bears this out.
Ok, perhaps you live in a universe where Africa is the most powerful and prosperous superpower, while Europe is a land of destitute, and Asia a grossly underdeveloped land of idiots.
Sadly though, we (others, save you) live in a different universe and your opinion on IQ being unscientific, doesn't even remotely make it so.
:bounce:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@spikey360 you're an idiot. You hardly understood the point. Mongoloid races differ wildly in their economic status and other factors. If development were actually related to iq, and if iq was an accurate measure in the first place, you would not see such differences among people of the same race in different nations. Iq doesn't decide a thing. Only economic policies do.

And retard, America is a good example to discuss here because you won't find any other place with so many different races staying together. Blacks, Caucasians, south Asian, mongoloid, etc. It is an ideal example.

* like you used to tell us in the 1970s that we were destined to be a basket case because of poor iq at national level. We have improved by leaps and bounds.

And you *, Africa isn't a monolith. Botswana, congo and Senegal.. Just compare the development levels and standards of living in these nations.

Last edited by a moderator:

aliyah

its a cartoon and we need to take it in a funny way . doesn't matter that they made fun of us . everyone has liberty to speak his mind . grow up....we r not stupid Saudis or some dumb ass jihadis . we as a nation know our strength...... we stopped 180 countries from taking any decision, our elephant stopped the train , thats our power .

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
We Indians should be the last one to get offended by the racism. I mean we are the people who racially abuse each other just for fun.
Who gives a f@ck about what some white ape thinks of India? We live here and we know the reality. Let's work hard and make India a better place.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
We Indians should be the last one to get offended by the racism. I mean we are the people who racially abuse each other just for fun.
Who gives a f@ck about what some white ape thinks of India? We live here and we know the reality. Let's work hard and make India a better place.
I actually think, we need to play down all these stupid western systems.

Most of us have been called kala, langda, tunda, hakla, motu etc. in our life. And people did not care too much about it. It is only now that people are becoming super conscious and depressed on learning physical anomalies.

Indibomber

Nothing racist in the cartoon depicted India as elephant.

China is dragon and Russia is known as bear.
Not racist but certainly derogatory!
We need not fuss about criminals who were discarded from home because they were not worth the effort.
Just that we need to pick our socks and make India a better nation.

DingDong

Country flag
Instead of whining, do something and make them whine. But for that we will need to climb down from our high moral horse and become a bit more intolerant.

Problem with Indians is that we seek approval from others and try to look good in eyes of others. In geopolitics respect is never given, it is earned through arm-twisting and subjugation.

parijataka

Country flag
Guys, no need for Indians to get worked up about a cartoon - fact is there is dismal poverty in parts of India. OTOH scientific research and development has to continue side by side with economic development and lifting people out of poverty as is going on now.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I actually think, we need to play down all these stupid western systems.

Most of us have been called kala, langda, tunda, hakla, motu etc. in our life. And people did not care too much about it. It is only now that people are becoming super conscious and depressed on learning physical anomalies.
Also add the state based racist terms :lol:
I've been called a Chink/chinky many times and I have no connection to the north east region or pahari region :lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
A lot of the Indian success in West also has to do with their immigration policy though. Most Indians migrate on F1/H1/L1 visas to US which requires you to have a high qualification in the first place. They are not letting random people off the streets to migrate. Mexicans oth just jump the border and do menial jobs.

And I don't agree that financial success is everything. Despite all the financial success, Hindus have a pretty sorry state in the US/UK. The only openly Hindu rep in Congress is non-Indian Tulsi Gabbard, rest are uncle toms and coolies who have converted to Christianity or support anti-Hindu causes (look at how many Hindus write for NYT or support ban on Modi, shame India) for advancing their careers. They wield next to no influence in USA, just seen as good tax payers who don't complain and hence the "model citizen" (read servile) tag. Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims don't have the income levels of Indians, not by a long shot, but are way more powerful communities. Just show me equivalent of La Raza, CAIR, ADL, Southern poverty law center, ISNA, MSA and NAACP among Hindu Indians. American sitcoms and media have been mocking them for years and they just take it lying down. There was a group called Dotbusters in New Jersey that used to attack Hindus, they're gone now but Hindus continue to get targeted all over the world from Aus to US. Seen as easy targets by criminal elements. Post 911, how many Gujjus and Sardars got attacked and WTH could Indians do about it.

What is your high iq, education and money worth when it doesn't translate into power? Nothing. You're useless. The only thing Hindus care about is money. Even then, none of that money is given for the cause of Hindu issues. This inability to translate wealth into influence is why Hindus get shit on everywhere, from Fiji to South Africa to Kenya to Carribean to Uganda. Recently in UK with the anti-caste legislation and open backing of Kashmir by labour party at the behest of Pakis/Mirpuris. When shit hits the fan, the only thing Hindus can do with all that money is buy a plane ticket to India.
Hindus are on a death wish.
Good luck buying peace from Communists and Islamists.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@spikey360 you're an idiot. You hardly understood the point. Mongoloid races differ wildly in their economic status and other factors. If development were actually related to iq, and if iq was an accurate measure in the first place, you would not see such differences among people of the same race in different nations. Iq doesn't decide a thing. Only economic policies do.

And retard, America is a good example to discuss here because you won't find any other place with so many different races staying together. Blacks, Caucasians, south Asian, mongoloid, etc. It is an ideal example.

* like you used to tell us in the 1970s that we were destined to be a basket case because of poor iq at national level. We have improved by leaps and bounds.

And you *, Africa isn't a monolith. Botswana, congo and Senegal.. Just compare the development levels and standards of living in these nations.
America is just the opposite of an ideal example. Only the cream of society of other nations migrate to America. So obviously they'll be more successful.
Still, i'll disprove you, with your own example.
Do you know which community has the highest remittance sent back home? The chinese, and they sure are not negros last time I checked. Followed by them are Indians. Last time I checked, they're not negros either. So your blind affection for the negros seem more a result of your low IQ, rather than economic reality.
In fact, negros are the most poor people of America. So much for your ideal example!

Africa is not a monolith. The poorest countries are those which were never colonised. South Africa and Kenya are quite prosperous, along with Nigeria. Central African nations though, are another story. So much for your fairy tale africa.
I am quite fascinated though, why you take offence at the stupidity of negros? You one?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
America is just the opposite of an ideal example. Only the cream of society of other nations migrate to America. So obviously they'll be more successful.
Still, i'll disprove you, with your own example.
Do you know which community has the highest remittance sent back home? The chinese, and they sure are not negros last time I checked. Followed by them are Indians. Last time I checked, they're not negros either. So your blind affection for the negros seem more a result of your low IQ, rather than economic reality.
In fact, negros are the most poor people of America. So much for your ideal example!

Africa is not a monolith. The poorest countries are those which were never colonised. South Africa and Kenya are quite prosperous, along with Nigeria. Central African nations though, are another story. So much for your fairy tale africa.
I am quite fascinated though, why you take offence at the stupidity of negros? You one?
You are cherrypicking examples which suit YOUR narrative, while I can give counter examples for each of your examples.

Forget whether I am a so-called "negro" or not. You are too thick in the head to make an informed guess as to what ethnicity/race an Indian from Bangalore might belong to, so I shouldn't even expect you to understand. You are what one would call a "duffer".

Now, coming to the point. First let's talk about Africa. The bottom nations such as Comoros (French colony), Central African Republic (CAR), Seirra Leone (UK) were ALL colonized. Kenya, which you speak of as "prosperous" is quite far towards the bottom. Look it up. LOOK THE DAMN STATISTICS UP BEFORE YAMMERING HERE.

1. It is not true that "African nations which were colonized are richer than those which were not".
2. It is not true that those at the bottom of the pile were not colonized. They were.

I am not offended by your abuse of so-called "negroes", I am offended by your fucking stupidity. Seriously - you have no idea of data, facts and completely lack analytical skills to interpret data. It's offensive that you inflict your stupidity on this forum, I'm serious here.

And tell me - if race-based IQ were actually so closely linked to economic prosperity, why do Pakis and BDeshis perform so poorly compared to Indians? Same race, no? And remittances? That's your measure? Idiot. Idiot with a capital I. Jews remit less than Chinese and Indians (maybe they remit less than Pakis). So, you would place American Jews at a lower level than Pakis, as per your own logic.

Remittances do not matter. Economic prosperity of the group in question has to be considered. Hindus and Jews are the most prosperous communities of America, followed by Chinese (closely) and then by all others.

Anyway, let's concede for a moment that you don't want to use America as a reference point since it probably skews your measurements due to a variety of high achievers settling there.

India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. Let's talk about these nations. Sri Lanka is at the top of the heap. Pakistan is at the bottom. All these three nations have the same "race".

Let's talk about China, Taiwan, South Korea. SK is at the top, China is at the bottom. Same "race".

Why does this happen? Why do people of the same race perform so radically differently in different nations? Even when these nations happen to border each other (same climatic and other conditions)? Why are Russian levels of development different from those in Germany or even Poland (so that you don't bring up the Slavic/Aryan crap)?

Type a reasonable and sensible reply if you can. Speak with data and facts. By the way, I would like to know something about you - for someone who talks so much about IQ, what exactly do you do, and what are your achievements and credentials?

CrYsIs

Country flag
Except that these "exceptions" are just too prevalent to be called "exceptions" anymore.

And that IQ is a bullshit measure which has absolutely no correlation to anything useful in life. And I say this as a person with a reasonably high "measured IQ". And hold on, my "IQ" has varied from 100 to 125 in various tests. So, not only is the measure itself horseshit, the measurement mechanism itself is horseshit. I mean, how can something so subjective be the basis for any sensible analysis?

The American homeless population is full of Caucasian whites. All the bums, druggies, serial killers, etc. have extremely high white Caucasian representation. The so-called "South Asian race" is consistently higher in every sphere of society and life. Oh wait, in this "South Asian race", the Pakis and BDeshis are several notches below Indians. The average Indian is a software professional or lawyer or doctor in US/UK while the average Paki/BDeshi is a cab driver/janitor/street sweeper.

Your "high-IQ" Mongoloids are so exceptional in Japan, not-so-exceptional in China, much better than average in Taiwan, and above average in South Korea, totally fucked up in North Korea. And wait - your not-so-exceptional Chinese were pathetic losers till 1979. As was South Korea before the 1990s.

There are so many exceptions and holes in this IQ-theory, I wonder how anyone can take this seriously. Not only is the measurement mechanism subjective and non-standard, the very result of the measurement has no correlation to any tangible fact - prosperity, power, cultural influence - NOTHING.

The only thing that matters is economic policy and financial policy. Nothing else matters. Every example bears this out.
So your average Software engineer living in west is an average Indian ?

CrYsIs

Country flag
reminds me of akshay kumar's dialogue in namaste london

"Chaand tak pahunch gaye hum log lekin ab bhi aap logo ko hum Hindustaniyon ke haath mein sirf saanp ki been hi nazar aati hai" (We reached the moon but you people can only see snake charmer's flute in our hands)
Westerners mock us simply because India is a socio economic dud.A country's rise is seen by how much it's people are prospering and not by how many rockets it launched and India with it's pitiful socio economic conditions draws huge international criticism.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So your average Software engineer living in west is an average Indian ?
Please make an attempt to UNDERSTAND what is being said.

The average software engineer Indian is the West is not the average Indian, even a fool will agree. Similarly, the average Chinese-American is not the average Chinese. Extend this to all groups. Proponents of the "IQ and wealth of nations" theory cherry-pick examples that suit their narrative, while remaining silent on the numerous exceptions and holes in the theory.

I have two disputes with that retarded theory, please take the time to read and understand what I am saying, and then attempt to answer the questions that follow:

1. IQ is not an objective measure. The very measurement of IQ is inconsistent and flawed, and highly subjective. My IQ has varied wildly in different tests I have taken at different times. I do not see IQ as a reliable measure to begin with.

2. Saying that IQ is the sole reason for wealth, while ignoring all other numerous factors, is insane, to say the least. EQ, decision making, personality traits, physical and mental health, "street-smartness" and a dozen other factors matter.

With this in mind, please answer:

1. Indians, Pakis and BDeshis are the same "race". So, explain why their levels of development and prosperity are so radically different in the West. When you use the West as a reference point, you make it a level playing field and have an apples-to-apples comparison.

2. Chinese, Taiwanese, Koreans are the same race. So, explain why these nations differ in terms of prosperity and power.

3. Africans are the same monolithic "race" according to the proponents of that theory. So, what is the difference among African nations on account of? Some of them have pretty high HDI, close to East European levels. Some of them are at the bottom of the pile.

4. Mongoloids are higher IQ than South Asian or Caucasian races. Again, taking the US example to level the playing field, why do Indians (of South Asian race) perform better than Mongoloids in the US? All immigrants are the cream of their respective societies. So, if one were to go blindly by "IQ" as a measure of wealth, it should be Mongoloids > Caucasians > South Asians > Blacks. Is that the case? As an interesting aside, let's bring Semitic folk into this. Why do Jews perform better than anyone else, barring Hindus?

5. Why are there differences across religious lines in people of the same race? After all, they have the same "IQ", as per proponents of that theory.

This friggen theory has so many holes and exceptions, it would take an extreme moron to believe in the strict IQ=wealth theory. It doesn't stand up to any serious scrutiny.

Here is another thought experiment w.r.t. IQ tests: I am very slow when it comes to processing colours, patterns and shapes. If you were to give me an "IQ test" comprising only shapes and colours, I might score in the 90s or early 100s. I am lightning fast when it comes to mathematical problems and mental quick calculations. If you give me a test comprising only those kinds of questions, I will probably score in the 140s or higher. I am way above average when it comes to drawing conclusions and performing analysis on data. I would probably score in the 130s in such a test. As a thought experiment, please consider who would "win" in an "IQ test competition" between the late Dhirubhai Ambani and me? What do you think? Who would win between Dawood Ibrahim and me?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles