Racism in Saud-Family against Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Its your interpretation not mine.For whom you call as terrorists are mujahids for us.One's terrorist is others freedom fighter.you even call jehadi as terrorist i dont.Thats why i said previously there is thin line between interpretation and blasphemy
Taliban are freedom fighters?
LeT a punjabi terror group are freedom fighters?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes.............
Good. It just reconfirms your blasphemy. Even the self appointed custodians of Islam the bloody wahabis in Saudi call the Taliban terrorists.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes.............
Since according to you every thing regarding morality is subjective, will you also accept my view that taliban should be skinned alive as morally right?

One thing woman I find it very hard to keep my posts civil when I quote you woman . Can the mods make an exception for posts against you so that I don't have to worry about civility in my posts towards you:hmm:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Since according to you every thing regarding morality is subjective, will you also accept my view that taliban should be skinned alive as morally right?

One thing woman I find it very hard to keep my posts civil when I quote you woman . Can the mods make an exception for posts against you so that I don't have to worry about civility in my posts towards you:hmm:
Ahem

peacecracker

Meaning, most Muslims outside of Arab bloodlines are not considered part of the Ummah. Interesting.
If Arab blood is the consideration, then *LOT* of Muslim communities in India and even Indonesia claims Arab connection as it is considered a superiority? Many Muslims in India used to marry off their Young daughters to Arabis who visits Malabar and Hyderabad,Bombay etc. I hope such practices are banned by GoI.
--
Jews have more realistic brotherhood than Muslims have.

Last edited:

Archer

Country flag
Yes.............
The Taliban are worse than animals and kill all those they can, including factions which are killing Pakistani officers.

The Hindu : News / International : Taliban beheads 13 Pakistan soldiers

And you think they are freedom fighters.

Its wonderful that two bit religious retards like you were kicked out of India and given Paikhana-stan. You don't belong in any civilized society. Ideal place for you is 7th century Arabia, to walk around wiping your butt with pebbles while killing your neighbour over who gets the right to bugger the village goat.

Your heros are murderous savages who would be locked up in pyschiatric wards in restraint in any civilized country. That says a lot about you, your family, your society, and your (lack of) culture.

ashdoc

Country flag
Yes.............
dont worry , when they come to power they will give you a taste of their '' freedom '' by putting you in burkha , preventing you from ever going out of your house without a male member of your family and destroying all girls' schools to ensure that future females in pakistan wont be able to troll in defence forums like you do since they dont know english......:thumb:

SHURIDH

Yes.............
taliban, let who killed many innocent muslim by bomb blast.even in eid.
The talibans who bans female education are freedom fighters for you!
They are terrorist and i tell you the number one enemy of muslims who reject radical idea.

SHURIDH

Good. It just reconfirms your blasphemy. Even the self appointed custodians of Islam the bloody wahabis in Saudi call the Taliban terrorists.
saudis are also responsible for taliban rise.
After capturing macca,madina, They brutually killed liberal muslim idology sufism,taswaf.and tage the sufies are bidtahi.
They destroy tomb of fatima our prophet daughter because they think it will lead blashflamy.
They also wanted to destroy prophet tomb.
Many historical things are destroyed by them.
The seeds of taliban was hidden in wahabism
talibans kills everyday pakistani by bomb blast.
Still they think they are freedom fighter.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
dont worry , when they come to power they will give you a taste of their '' freedom '' by putting you in burkha , preventing you from ever going out of your house without a male member of your family and destroying all girls' schools to ensure that future females in pakistan wont be able to troll in defence forums like you do since they dont know english......:thumb:
I'll recommend you to save all those billion hindu females from purda pratha and honour killing than worrying about us muslim females in burqa.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I'll recommend you to save all those billion hindu females from purda pratha and honour killing than worrying about us muslim females in burqa.
I think you are making a very good job of making people hate Islam and Muslims. Whats your motive really?

Anyway that said, what shit you posted right now has nothing to do with the discussion. You lot are treated as slaves in the Arabian countries though you lot kiss their ass as though they are gods:ka:. Deal with it. End of discussion.

Tronic

I think you are making a very good job of making people hate Islam and Muslims. Whats your motive really?
I wonder the same thing. She's making Pakistan look like such a big joke that I sometimes suspect ajtr of being an Indian fanboy. :D

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I wonder the same thing. She's making Pakistan look like such a big joke that I sometimes suspect ajtr of being an Indian fanboy. :D
How can Indian fanboys be so accurate in blasphemy? Only a Pakistani can do it :cool:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I actually wanted to write if she was a Hindu far right winger, then I thought it would appear like a conspiracy theory and hence I left that part out :p

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ajtr is an enigma!

One thing for sure is that she is not a Hindu or a Christian.

If one had observed her the last time she was around, she was venting her bile against India.

Maybe she is a Maoist of Pakistan. ;) :rofl:

Last edited:

Archer

Country flag
Honor killing is more prevalent in pakistan. And purda only covers the face and that too in a very flimsy fabric. Only a few in the north observe it. Its a dying custom.

Now, are you extremely ugly to voluntarily wear the burkha and force other women to wear it? Looks like you are jealous of good looking women, feel disadvantaged and hence want them to cover up.

Archer

Country flag
Ajtr is showing us the current face of Pakistan. Similar to Rushdies evocative book title Midnights children, ajtr and her clan are Zia's children. A bunch of bigots turned into full blown fanatics!!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Maybe civfanatic could tell us if there exists a legitimate analogy between Saudi Arabia today and the latter days of the Roman Empire.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles