Rabid mullah threatening to blow up Indian parliament!

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Manas7, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Manas7

Manas7 Regular Member

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    parijataka and maomao like this.
  3. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

In India these things have been happening for a long time! However, secularism does not permit to expose these islamic mullahs! BTW he is not a TTP mullha he is a Mullah who lives in India!

4. Manas7

Manas7 Regular Member

I know that mullah is from UP not pakistan. But the only URL i could find for the video clip comes with that incorrect heading.

maomao and Sameet Pattnaik like this.
  5. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

In addition to Ghar Wapsi there is a need for Sterilization of the Sickulars and their supporters so the disease doesn't spread.

maomao likes this.
  6. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

The point to be noted in this video is that the mullah is talking about partitioning India again in 1000 pieces (ring a bell?) on the same lines which commies / maoist extremists and jihadis from pakistan say all the time! And then there is media silence! What are we afraid of? In fact Media is afraid of attacks from the jihdis hence they never expose these characters, however softer targets from Hindus always fall prey to these secular leftists!

7. dastan

dastan Regular Member

Sir seculars will never wake up, the onus is on us, communals, to save our land/culture

maomao likes this.
  8. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Why Govt not taking strict against these morons? Oh wait...

9. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

TTP means Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.

How can the GOI take action?

One wonders if the person is a mullah or just another demented person trying to hog the limelight.

Further, the man is shouting so loud, one cannot understand what he is saying except for some parts and the Hindi blurbs are distorted, at least on my computer.

Can someone give the idea as to what is up and if it was said in India or in Pakistan.

If in Pakistan, then the original title of the video is right and should have been used.

If in India, then the original title of the video is inflammatory.

10. debasree

debasree Regular Member

Come here we will Scotch alive

11. Manas7

Manas7 Regular Member

That Mullah is from uttar pradesh , india and a member of Babri masjid action committee .

He butt hurt on the conversation attempt of 200 muslims in Agra by Hindu organizations.

maomao likes this.
  12. Ray

Thanks.

Then why the TTP? Is he a member of the TTP?

What is he saying? I did understand something about going on a rampage, but did he mention Ghar Wapasi is the cause of his rant?

Request you clarify with some detail if you have understood what he is saying or have read what appears distorted in the Hindi blurbs.

If that is so, then it is sure is rabid, but still it would have been nice if you used the original title since people seem to have misunderstood including me and reported.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  13. Manas7

Manas7 Regular Member

Nothing to do with TTP. But that URL with TTP heading is only one could find for this particular video clip . Yes , title is wrong. So ignore the title.

As i said that mullah is butt hurt over Agra conversions of muslims by RSS affiliates. He want Mulayam singh must intervene else muslims will take up arms . They will enter UP assembly and leave it ruins. He doesn't stop there. He threaten Modi to blow up Indian parliament. Beside that his Mujahidins will break up India to 1000 pieces in bloodshed and mayhem unless govt curbs on reconvesion by RSS , since muslim aren't afraid of noone not even death.

maomao likes this.
  14. Ray

Thanks I understand the reason and it is correct.

Ignore whatever I did or said as it was a kneejerk reaction because of my not being able to understand the view and the confused by the title of TTP and reported post.

15. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

These mullah-wullah are just dogs who bark, they have no bite. Let these morons take up arms, it would be just give the government the justification to put these mad dogs down.

Besides, when you have leaders of main stream political parties barking about boti-boti what else is to be expected?

These jokers aren't afraid to die, which is why they die in such numbers. All the better it is for the world.

16. Ray

The Muslims and Christians are worried about re-conversion and justifiably so.

But then, Hindus too are worried about conversions to other religions and justifiably so.

It is time instead of creating space for conversion and re-conversion, it is time to uplift the people economically and address their aspirations so that there is a level playing field.

It is a mug's game.