Questioning Pakistan's claim on indigenous development of Jf-17/FC-1 with China

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
who is making a comparison? Read your own posts in this and other threads and come back in shame if you have any. Goodness, talk about pointing fingers. Rest of your post is too hilarious and not worthy of a reply.
Your as a Pakistani is himself too inferior for our reply.

And instead of posting gutter, please reply the OP the question he raised.

Dazzler

Your as a Pakistani is himself too inferior for our reply.

And instead of posting gutter, please reply the OP the question he raised.
how racist :rofl: , is this due to the fact that you were banned on another forum?

Bornubus

how racist :rofl: , is this due to the fact that you were banned on another forum?
On every forum i don't poke my nose in matters which doesn't concern India in General and Pak in particular, unlike people who can't stop bitching on petty news concerning India.

And nothing racist in my post, my personal opinion doesn't count in here or on PEE DEE F

Dazzler

On every forum i don't poke my nose in matters which doesn't concern India in General and Pak in particular, unlike people who can't stop bitching on petty news concerning India.

And nothing racist in my post, my personal opinion doesn't count in here or on PEE DEE F
then you should keep your uncounted opinion to yourself instead of telling others what to do or what not to. The mods will take care of that.

Bornubus

then you should keep your uncounted opinion to yourself instead of telling others what to do or what not to. The mods will take care of that.
My post was for Indian members,keep your Thekedari to your gullible kind whom you can fool.

Dazzler

My post was for Indian members,keep your Thekedari to your gullible kind whom you can fool.
in that case, you should mention whom your post is directed to and who could, or should, reply to it. Use these () next time. :toilet:

Bornubus

in that case, you should mention whom your post is directed to and who could, or should, reply to it. Use these () next time. :toilet:
Insead of using kiddish smileys, Re read that post as to whom it was addressed.

AbRaj

Country flag
what type of tough questions you think i could not answer. they ask questions and then drift away to something totally irrelevant. Who is to blame?
Kindly read the OP..........?
And please avoid answering troll posts

Gessler

Country flag
I would seriously suggest that the members of either nationality stick with the discussion on hand. It seems to me that the Indian side has posted some doubts they have regarding Pakistan's indigenous aircraft-development capabilities. The Pakistani side should either provide a proper technical reply to the answers - addressing the doubts expressed by the Indian members, on a point-to-point basis if possible.

Ofcourse, only if the Pakistani members present here actually have access to any solid, verifiable information or documentation. It seems to me that the Pak side is trying to find evidence for a crime that never happened.

Either they will provide proper details regarding the questioned technologies, or they will simply keep quite about it, as there is no info or proof available to validate their claims.

Giving no proof of claim and simply stating 'it is there' won't address anything and I would recommend, for the good of everyone, that the Pakistanis stop making such baseless statements.

Brij Ray

Country flag
If it is a JV then please provide to us Indian ignoramuses about

1) CFD codes for design and analysis those used during the initial design phase include panel codes , boundary layer codes , transonic small perturbation codes, and full potential codes for JF-17.

2)Various Cartesian grids for estimation of aerodynamic loads especially for configuration stages and separation studies for JF-17.

3)Structured grid analysis for the aircraft's flow fields for JF-17

4)What kind of Navier Stokes solver Pakistan used for detailed studies of flow around complex aircraft configurations on JF-17.

5)Wind tunnel testing data for aero dynamic data generation for control law design , performance and assessment of air intake and flow visualization and what kind of scale models did you guys use for JF-17 ??

6)What kind of facilities does Pakistan have for RCS measurement like
a) Instrumentation radar

b) Target rotator

c)Control and data acquisition system

d)CW , SFCW , GCW , FMCW RCS measurement

7) What is the Monostatic RCS , Bistatic RCS and Gross RCS measurement data for JF-17

8) Does pakistan have a CATR and other such test facilities for jf-17 ?

In India we have
RCS measurement capability in an anechoic
chamber/ compact antenna test range with the following
specifications
• Frequency range: 4.0 GHz to 110.0 GHz
• Quite zone size: 1.2 m dia ´ 1.2 m long cylinder
• Amplitude and phase ripple: 0.5 dB max, 10° max
• Amplitude and phase taper: 0.5 dB max, 10° max
in all the bands

9)What is Pakistan's ITO coating facility for jf-17 ??

India's facility

10)What kind of strength tests for the airframe have been carried out at component and sub assembly level on JF-17??

11)Show us your data of half wing strength test atleast the facilities involved for jf-17

12)Does Pakistan have a main airframe static test facility or a MAST facility for JF-17 if yes do tell ??

13) Tell us about your GVT of your plane ?? What kind of facilities does Pakistan have for GVT measurement ??

14)What about SCT( structural coupling test) of your fighter aircraft to estimate structure control interaction levels and to provide design data for notch filters to be incorporated in the feedback loop of the FCS and what kind of facilities pakistan has for it ? ?

15)Tell us about you lightening test ?? did your JF-17 airframe went through HV test or not ??

16 ) Tell us about your the aero-elastic stability of JF-17 , its operating envelope to demonstrate the successful completion of flight flutter tests of various store configurations ??

17) What kind of electronic equipment, electrical signalling, electro hydraulic actuators you used for the FBW on JF-17 ?? Please focus on control law design tools , structural filter, design tools , off-line handling quality analysis tools for the FBW on JF-17

18 ) Enlighten us of the engineer in loop simulator , non-real-time simulator , real- time simulator, hardware-software integration facility , hardware in loop evaluation facility , structural coupling test facility , ground
checkout system that Pakistan has established for JF-17 tests ??

19) Enlighten us about flight dynamics simulator, engineering test station, air data test system , high speed data acquisition systems , frequency response analyser ,, signal stimulation unit, air data system test equipment at Pakistan for Jf-17 ??

20) what kind of inertial-based acceleration sensor assembly for acceleration sensing and rate sensor assembly RSA for the roll , pitch and yaw for JF-17 ??

21) Tell us about your FBW FCS direct drive valve DDV -based primary actuators for for elevon and rudder control surfaces and EHSV-based secondary actuators ??

If Pakistan has indeed participated in development of JF-17 please provide the above mentioned question's answer Thank you .
Where are the answers to these questions anyway?

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
@Neo @Dazzler
I have asked this question earlier but could not track it as you might have chosen not to respond to it.
Here I am rephrasing the questions and hope to get a response:

1)From where are you getting the alloys used to build the aircraft?
2)If any part of JF is composite can you please share the facility within Pak working on it?
3)What was the Pak contribution in Designing For example was it the fuselage you worked on or the panels or frames(assembly) or Stringers(assembly)?
4)What about the avionics of the aircraft any of it Home Made?
5)Why was C++ programming language used?

warrior monk

Where are the answers to these questions anyway?
How would I know wasn't that the whole point of the thread . Thing is that we are transparent with our capabilities which causes while other countries are not some of them don't even have capabilities yet make vacuous promises .

Batfan

Talking about the JV:
1) Pakistan has not contributed to materials such as alloys or composites for JF17.
2)No contribution in Engine development.
3)Absence of critical facilities for testing concept models for aerodynamics, etc means no contribution to design.
4)No strong industry for creating software systems and other modern critical avionics.

I wonder what's left then for Pakistan to contribute please enlighten us[emoji119]

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Just like the HAL facility in Nasik that 'makes' Su-30MKIs.
No We have many Indian designed and developed part in MKI mostly in computer, Software, Avioics and EW etc. Now engines are also made in India. so as almost whole plane.

Pakistan do not make even the tyres of JF 17. This is there manufacturing level.

They got one satellite prepared and launched by china and declared that now they have moved ahead of India. This is their level of bluffing. In the same manner they declare that JF 17 as their own and declare it better than Tejas and even F 16. Their T 80 is better than T 90 of India. When they bought Russian engine, its power increased and Pakistani members started quoting higher power of the engine.They are masters of lying and they do not have any limitation of lying.

Last edited:

AbRaj

Country flag
No We have many Indian designed and developed part in MKI mostly in computer, Software, Avioics and EW etc. Now engines are also made in India. so as almost whole plane.

Pakistan do not make even the tyres of JF 17. This is there manufacturing level.

They got one satellite prepared and launched by china and declared that now they have moved ahead of India. This is their level of bluffing. In the same manner they declare that JF 17 as their own and declare it better than Tejas and even F 16. Their T 80 is better than T 90 of India. When they bought Russian engine, its power increased and Pakistani members started quoting higher power of the engine.They are masters of lying and they do not have any limitation of lying.
Ever wondered why only ready made fuselage are seen in promotional/propaganda videos of makers of "Hame dushman ke bacchon ko padhna hai" [emoji1]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Talking about the JV:
1) Pakistan has not contributed to materials such as alloys or composites for JF17.
2)No contribution in Engine development.
3)Absence of critical facilities for testing concept models for aerodynamics, etc means no contribution to design.
4)No strong industry for creating software systems and other modern critical avionics.

I wonder what's left then for Pakistan to contribute please enlighten us[emoji119]

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
I think you responded to the points raised by me.
But I will still like the other side to comment on it.

So Again I am posting same:

@Neo @Dazzler
I have asked this question earlier but could not track it as you might have chosen not to respond to it.

2)If any part of JF is composite can you please share the facility within Pak working on it?
3)What was the Pak contribution in Designing For example was it the fuselage you worked on or the panels or frames(assembly) or Stringers(assembly)?

Dazzler

I think you responded to the points raised by me.
But I will still like the other side to comment on it.

So Again I am posting same:

@Neo @Dazzler

1. all alloys such as aluminium and titanium is made in house

2. leading edge flaps, vertical flap, stabilizers and aileron are made of composites at AMF

3. the pt-04's improved design was devised by the engineering team at KAMRA while CAC came up with the idea of DSI intakes as they were already working on it for j-10B and j-20

4. communication gear, data link, cockpit displays, mission and backup computer and several others are all made in house.

5. C++ was used instead of ADA to better utilize software programmers that are available in abundance in the country. The F-35's avionics architecture also uses C++

Reactions: Neo

Dazzler

jf-17 aluminium body parts being made at PAC

sheet metal for wings and tail being formed...

fuselage, pipe forming and bending, metal sheet cutting in a glimpse..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles