Qandeel Baloch shot dead in Multaan ......

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I am not surprised. In a region where honorkillings are common, this was bound to happen.

She was an opportunist and a goldgigger, trying hard to make her way to Bollywood.

Already too much attentions been given to her by our media, hopefully this will end now. A sad end of the story.
Radical is once again displaying his sick porki mentality. Sale jab Sath sall main chauda saal ki hindu ladki ko rape karke musalman banate hai aur nikah karlete hai vahan to koi bolta bhi nahi. What more can you expect from the follower of Mohammad?

Neo

Even after 70 years you can not forget India !! what a pity... bring India on a drop of hat...

Did'nt you people climb up the rooftop to say we are different from India ?
Look who's talking lol. :lol:

who was using Qandeel against Islam & Pakistan ? care to explain ...
The usual DFI in-house trolls.

So Islam & Pakistan are so vulnerable & fragile that it comes under attack from a women who lives her like ...
Certainly not. But it does provide a perfect opportunity to bash Islam and Pakistan.

What happen to that Maulavi ? caught trying to get something from Qandeel ? A truly example Islamic man ?
A typical tharki mullah got exposed, end of story.

bose

Country flag
It is just another honor killing. The only difference is that she bacame a media sensation in Pakistan and abroad. What about the other 999 honor killings that occur in Pakistan every year? It's a hate crime and cannot be justified.

Worse thing is to use the dead girl to mock a country and a religion.

Out of 5000 honor killings, 40% occur in India and Pakistan.

http://hbv-awareness.com/statistics-data/
999 honor killing are as deplorable as that of Quandel ...

you [ I mean Pakistani society] are suffering from a seize mentality ... all are ganging up against it... you refuse to see the mess you have created in your society...

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
More than a 1000 honor killings per year occur in India and you find this Pakistani randi to show your sympathy? You're a hypocrite.

Qandeel was being used to mock Pakistan and Islam in this board. I believe your high morale took a hike back then.

https://honourcrimes.wordpress.com

The difference is that in india, nobody support honor killing in india but whole dirty lot of porki Muzzies are out to support the killing of a girl. Sale gande mentality wale gande log.

thethinker

Country flag
The casualness with which so called educated and liberal Pakis are explaining away the murder of Qandeel Baloch without any remorse or introspection shows their Pakistaniyat in full glory.

And this victim was a Muslim. Imagine if it were a minority murder in Pakistan.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I feel sorry for you and many other fans lol. But believe me, she saved your cornea from permanent demages.

Lol! I criticize all the girls who believe in such cheap vulgar stunts in the name of women's liberty. Liberty and vulgarity are different things for me.

bose

Country flag
Look who's talking lol. :lol:
:confused1:

I am an Indian !!

The usual DFI in-house trolls.
DFI in-house trolls have become danger for Islam & Pakistan ? :laugh:

Certainly not. But it does provide a perfect opportunity to bash Islam and Pakistan.
then do not consider yourself a better than others ...

A typical tharki mullah got exposed, end of story.
Is there any precedence of killing that that tharki Mullah for HONOUR ?? Why no one kills any tharki mullah in Pakistan ?

Neo

999 honor killing are as deplorable as that of Quandel ...

you [ I mean Pakistani society] are suffering from a seize mentality ... all are ganging up against it... you refuse to see the mess you have created in your society...
Ok we are bad people, happy? What is your excuse for honor killings in India? There's always a section of the population that justifies the killing. Do they represent the national sentiment? No, it's just their opinion.

airtel

Country flag
More than a 1000 honor killings per year occur in India and you find this Pakistani randi to show your sympathy? You're a hypocrite.

Qandeel was being used to mock Pakistan and Islam in this board. I believe your high morale took a hike back then.

https://honourcrimes.wordpress.com

check the religion of victims in India , majority of them are MUSLIMS .................

not only India , muslims are doing it all over them world , example >> 11000 cases of honor killing in Uk >>>> http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33424644

& yes please dont show your filthy upbringing .............stop this slut shaming .................qandeel baloch was not your property at-least respect a dead woman , who was forcefully married to an abusive patriarchal jihadi when she was only 17 yr old , harassed by him , harassed by imams of pakistaan & then killing by her own brother . ..............Go & Get a life .

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I feel sorry for you and many other fans lol. But believe me, she saved your cornea from permanent demages.

Joh Deekh ta Hae Woh Hota Naheen Hae !! Joh Hota hae woh deekh ta naheen Hae !!
--------------------------------------------------------

Rest In Peace Quandel !! although I do not agree with your conduct...

Neo

Is there any precedence of killing that that tharki Mullah for HONOUR ?? Why no one kills any tharki mullah in Pakistan ?
Had he married the girl, some lunatic might have killed him too. Who knows...

bose

Country flag
Ok we are bad people, happy? What is your excuse for honor killings in India? There's always a section of the population that justifies the killing. Do they represent the national sentiment? No, it's just their opinion.
Any one who so ever does honor killing in India is a criminal ... I have no excuse for honor killing in India ...

In Pakistan you find more people supporting the honor killing than the one's come question such practice ...

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
This tendency is due to male dominated social upbringing adding to it the draconian Shariah law which took a beating when a female tried to over step it.You just sound as if Pakistan has won an World cup match against India.You are celebrating...!!!...Really.I agree that India has witnessed honor killing,which we are ashamed of.

And no need to to use "R" word as she is a mother of someone.Your cursing shows your immaturity.

Kamran Akmal,Jr Bhutto etc are also used to mock Pakistan means all of them may be killed in honor ? We mock Pappu and Kejri and many others but thats entirely part of humor and what you are displaying is sarcasm.

Moral of the story:Really its The Failed State of Pakistan and its arab slaves with US funding and on the way to become Pak Autonomous region of China.

bose

Country flag
@Neo

who has defamed Pakistan more Quandeel or her killer brother ?

edit: removed the picture of dead Quandeel...

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Had he married the girl, some lunatic might have killed him too. Who knows...
bull shit !! those killers will not touch the powerful mullah ... whatever they do ...

thethinker

Country flag
This tendency is due to male dominated social upbringing adding to it the draconian Shariah law which took a beating when a female tried to over step it.You just sound as if Pakistan has won an World cup match against India.You are celebrating...!!!...Really.I agree that India has witnessed honor killing,which we are ashamed of.

And no need to to use "R" word as she is a mother of someone.Your cursing shows your immaturity.

Kamran Akmal,Jr Bhutto etc are also used to mock Pakistan means all of them may be killed in honor ? We mock Pappu and Kejri and many others but thats entirely part of humor and what you are displaying is sarcasm.

Moral of the story:Really its The Failed State of Pakistan and its arab slaves with US funding and on the way to become Pak Autonomous region of China.
Anyone who mocks mullahs or military in Pakistan will soon find themselves dead. The awaam will support those killings out of fear or due to their own insecurities.

That is what happens in a regressive theocracy like Pakistan.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Muje to lagta hai ki sale koi pakistani general ne rat ko bulaya hoga aur Quandeel ne na bola hoga to mar ke jurm unke bhai par daal diya hoga.

Neo

Any one who so ever does honor killing in India is a criminal ... I have no excuse for honor killing in India ...

In Pakistan you find more people supporting the honor killing than the one's come question such practice ...
Her brother will be dealt with. The parents are already in custody and FIR is also registered against the maulvi.

Neo

@Neo

who has defamed Pakistan more Quandeel or her killer brother ?

edit: removed the picture of dead Quandeel...
Both have put Pakistan in a negative light. Tough the impact of vulgarity displayed by Qandeel has caused much damage to our youth already.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles