Qaher F313 taxi test.

salute

just wait until it will fly until then you are embarrassing yourselves
lol , your govt. at the unveil claimed that it was already flying and now it doing its taxi runs ,

yeah Iranian made lol ,

just wait till another buster of your fake plane until then you bs yourselves .

salute

hitler said the bigger the lie the more people believe it .

Adnan Jumean

lol , your govt. at the unveil claimed that it was already flying and now it doing its taxi runs ,

yeah Iranian made lol ,

just wait till another buster of your fake plane until then you bs yourselves .
The unveiling was just a mock of the design and if its Iranian made where else is it from???

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Why would you do a taxi test on a plane that doesn't fly? You usually do taxi test a day before test-flight (i.e. the plane actually gets airborne). I have to call bullshit on this.

Dark Lord

Congratulation to Iran:clap2: for such a big achievement in aerospace with a relatively small budget and heavy international sections. On the other hand here in India with lots of money and lots and lots of foreign help we can't even make a single armed drone.:frusty:

Adnan Jumean

I am not an expert in metallurgy, but the exhaust or nozzle of the engine is suppose to be out of the airframe or one of these will happen.

1. too much maintinance as those parts will worn out pretty soon when after burner will be used.

2. Don't use after burner like F117.
Its for stealth.......................

Flame Thrower

Why would you do a taxi test on a plane that doesn't fly? You usually do taxi test a day before test-flight (i.e. the plane actually gets airborne). I have to call bullshit on this.
C'mon man, there is no rule that you need to test fly the A/C next day itself.

In case of PAK FA, it had its first taxi run 24/12/09 and first flight on 29/01/10.

This is not the end of it, it's the beginning. There is more than it meets the eye. Good going Iran, keep up the good work.

Let's see how it goes... I'd rather follow this program from 2018 than from 2017.

Adnan Jumean

C'mon man, there is no rule that you need to test fly the A/C next day itself.

In case of PAK FA, it had its first taxi run 24/12/09 and first flight on 29/01/10.

This is not the end of it, it's the beginning. There is more than it meets the eye. Good going Iran, keep up the good work.

Let's see how it goes... I'd rather follow this program from 2018 than from 2017.
It might have its test flight this year

Flame Thrower

It might have its test flight this year
I never meant that it will have test flight in next year.

In this one year multiple fights will take place. World will take this plane seriously, more info gets out.

Now a days, when people talk about a fighter jet, it is more about avionics, missiles and lot more stuff than just engine and stealth.

This was my intention, it is good to see IrAF looking for home grown fighters where as IAF looks for best in class.

Yeah I understand that every entity has its own way of doing things and I blame none. For IAF they believe that "good is the enemy of best".

Neo

The Israeli and American media is awfully quiet about this. Why would that be?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The Israeli and American media is awfully quiet about this. Why would that be?
Not really, a google search will show you.
Most of the articles are critical though, calling this a preliminary model plane.

Flame Thrower

Not really, a google search will show you.
Most of the articles are critical though, calling this a preliminary model plane.
Don't take me wrong, but similar if not worse things were said about our LCA. They said that LCA would not even take off the ground; and within a week LCA had its first flight... I vaguely remember the incident. Forget what everyone said/will say; lets give some time Qaher and enjoy the show.

salute

@Flame Thrower

you are comparing lca with that fake 5th gen aircraft ,

there is a lot of difference between what was said about lca and what is being said about this bs plane ,

lca was flying with foreign engines and techs from the start and the foreign tech is being gradually replaced with indian tech ,

india was fairly open about the info regarding lca and india was being cooperative with other nations for jv for techs ,

india was also open for criticism of lca ,
not only foreign countries but many indians themselves including former and active airforce officers were tough critics about lca ,

because these indian airforce or any indian military officers would never stand with a political stooge and clap for fake bs ,

do you think that openness exists at iran , lol ,

its a state under totalitarian regime which does hugh fake propaganda .

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

@Flame Thrower

you are comparing lca with that fake 5th gen aircraft ,

there is a lot of difference between what was said about lca and what is being said about this bs plane ,

lca was flying with foreign engines and techs from the start and the foreign tech is being gradually replaced with indian tech ,

india was fairly open about the info regarding lca and india was being cooperative with other nations for jv for techs ,

india was also open for criticism of lca ,
not only foreign countries but many indians themselves including former and active airforce officers were tough critics about lca ,

because these indian airforce or any indian military officers would never stand with a political stooge and clap for fake bs ,

do you think that openness exists at iran , lol ,

its a state under totalitarian regime which does hugh fake propaganda .
You sure you've understood what I wrote in post 33!?.

I wrote about IAF and IrAF attitude towards new A/C. Every entity has its own set of rules and standard ways to operate. You can't criticize or praise one entity for their ways of operation. They have their own limitations and will operate with max efficiency with the available resources.

When we talk about new A/C it is not only about airframe, it is also about avionics too. We know nothing about Qaher, so just chill.

Now when coming to air frame, F-16 has tested nearly 50 odd designs(go through f-16 documentary for nore info) before finalizing the operatiinal version. Qaher just had its taxi run, it is not the final production variant. Give it couple of years, you'll know more about it.

No point in discussing something with a very less knowledge.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles