Qadianis are not Muslims - Hyderabadi Muslims

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Daredevil, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Today, while I was roaming around, I found a strange poster on a number of local transport buses, which says "Qaidianis are not Mulsims - an historic decision by Wakf board". Then it struck me that Qadianis (also called Ahmediyyas) are also facing the same threat in India as they are facing in Pakistan from their fellow muslims.

So, why this intolerance towards Ahmediyya's by Sunni and Shia Muslims?. Why were Ahmediyyas acceptable few years ago as muslims are no longer acceptable as mulsims. Are Indian (or rather Hyderabadi) Muslims trying to emulate pakis and showing their intolerance?. Why is this happening all of a sudden?.

Here are some articles about this situation

3. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

And they ask us why we fear the rise in Muslim population... What do they want us to think about them when they are so intolerant like this????

4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

In India I don;t think that the Ahmediyyas are not taken to be Muslims.

5. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

Indian laws are not made and passed by Wakf Board. If Ahmedias aren't accepted as Muslims, they are free to live as a separate faith.

6. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Don't understand the need to call someone Muslim or not Muslim. Who cares and why bother. Follow your faith. Almighty will decide whats what on Judgement day and he loved good human beings I think.

Ray and Oracle like this.
  7. Oracle

Oracle New Member

Intolerance are for petty gains. Remember the witch hunt the Catholic Church stated in early 1000 A.D.? Women started questioning, and the Catholic 's responded by branding them as witches and burning them alive on the stakes.

8. peacecracker

peacecracker Regular Member

don't know if it is true. I heard lot of muslims of hyderabad loves to marry off their daughters to pakis. there is a slight anti-national thing associated with hyderabad as some of their ideologies are borrowed from terrorist republic bordering India.

9. Ray

Spot on!

There could be no greater a truth than what you have said!

10. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

Those who want liberty and freedom for themselves to practice their faith should not hamper the freedom of others to practice theirs, this simple logic is some how beyond the reason of certain religious folk.

11. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I think someone need to make a national announcement that no one, and with emphasis, no one, has the right to dole out certificates of religious authenticity. Yes, it should be directed against this Biabani chap, and his ilk.

If it is a matter of property, just do all the paperwork and be done with it. No need to justify it by making statements describing who is in which fold and all the related harangue.

12. SHURIDH

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

They are considered as muslim by a judgment by suprpeam court but they are not allowed to sit all india muslim personal law board and now they are out of wakaf board also.so they have no represention in indian government official muslim bodies

13. devgupt

devgupt Regular Member

why this hullaballo now?
    Is property behind it? possibly

There has been talk of Muslim getting reservation. This might be a ploy by Sunni leaders to keep this pie within themselves.

14. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

my suggestion start your own sect/religion why wait for some others permission and in case demand your share of pie in reservation in name backwardness no one would say no

15. Ray

If they are Muslims as per the Supreme Court but are not taken to be Muslims by the Indian Muslims, then the Supreme Court and the Indian Govt are impotent.

Another instance of Muslims being supreme over the Law of the Land!

Obviously, this type of slights to Law of India does not auger well and are good reasons to feel that Muslims are treated as a grade higher than the Constitution and other categories of India!

Similar is the demand for quotas for Muslims. The backward Muslims are already taken by the Constitution as OBC. So the clamour is not understood.

Or I have not understood the various links indicating that the Constitution already takes the OBC Muslims as OBCs.

I feel sorry for the genuine and educated Muslims who want to move on and live, but are enveloped and mired by controversies created by obscurantists wanting to merely seize power!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  16. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

these ahmadiyas were at the forefront of the pakistan movement . good punishment for them !!

17. afako

afako Regular Member

Any Proof to back up?

Infact Ahmadiyyas are More Native of this Land than the one's Following Mohammedian Ideology.

18. Tolaha

Tolaha Senior Member Senior Member

Sounds like some of these Hyderabadi muslims have become the new thekedaars of Islam. Reeks of Pakistaniyat!

19. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

20. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

There was curfew imposed in a Kashmiri village after the two Islamic sects clashed over the use of local Masjid's mike/loudspeaker :facepalm:
    The true ummah indeed.

21. Akber Choudhry

Akber Choudhry New Member