Q&A Israeli Society

pack leader

Professional
Isn't there a middle ground like splitting it? I think there was talk about putting it under UN mandate or something.
this is our middle ground we are wiling to give 90% of the Territory
evict 100000 Jews from their homes
and let that terrorist infested organization (PLO) have their own shity country.
no Israeli government will give more than that ever

Nonynon

Nony, there is no difference in the importance of Jerusalem between Shias and Sunnis. It has same importance in both sects. It was the place that initially Muslims prayed to before God asked Kaba to be the direction of prayers.
You sure about that? I asked a few Muslims about it and thats what they told me. Jerusalem is holy in islam because its interperated that Muhamad visited the heavens from a masque there. On the other hand its writen in the Koran that Allah gave the land to the Jews.
As far as a UN mandate goes, both Israelis and Arabs don't really want that because its taking someting two people where fighting over to a 3rd side. Thats why European Christains really like the idea and Israelis and Arabs who want to share it are thinking more about spliting it as a capital for two nations. Plus, justified or not the UN is pretty much hated all around the middle east.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You sure about that? I asked a few Muslims about it and thats what they told me. Jerusalem is holy in islam because its interperated that Muhamad visited the heavens from a masque there. On the other hand its writen in the Koran that Allah gave the land to the Jews.
Yeah sure. It's a place of interest for all Muslims and nothing to so with any particular sect.

StarShip Enterprise

some raw and naked truth and facts.
this stirs up the pot.
raises some questions and also gives some answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmedfire

In 1973 all you did was once again try to destroy Israel and failed.
again..fake history:
in 73 war,,,egypt only goal from that war was getting sinai back,,get our occupied land back,,our goals doesn't include israel destruction,,how can u destruct acountry that have nuclear weapons and all support from usa and europe,thats insain...u should try to think before writing bro..

You got Sini back a few years later after agreeing to sign peace with Israel, too bad right after doing that you're dictator that signed the peace treaty was assassinated.
hahaha
do u really think that israel could give aland it occupy through negotiations ?!! :rolleyes:
israel doesn't know things like negotiation dear boy,,only force that forced israel to come to negotiations,,syrian some years age ofeered peace in case of getting golan heights back..israel refused...... ,,after sadat death,,there was aregion called Taba that israel still in,,it's asmall region (1 kmsquare) but still belongs to egyptians, in that time while negotiating about it,,israel showed some obstacles and pushed with afake border maps (just like your fake history :pound:) , Although Israel withdrew from the rest of the Sinai on 25 April 1982, it did not withdraw from Taba until years later, after international arbitrators ruled in Egypt's favor.

The Israelis, who had developed Taba as a holiday resort, tried to bargain by keeping Taba in exchange for another piece of land but President Mubarak rejected the offer and took the case to the International Court of Justice, which restored Taba to Egypt. The Egypt-Israel Arbitration Tribunal, which was established in accordance with a compromise signed 11 September 1986, ruled in favour of Egypt on 29 September 1988 ,president mubarak said in that time that egypt will take taba back by any way,but we will try peaceful way first..and we get it back,

As for firepower you finally agree Israel has the upper hand?
upper hand with only one case....USA help
but just moment plz.....egypt has the upper hand when we talk about defence case,,by another way egypt can defend her lands against israel...as example israel can't take sinai again...never ever...

but attacking on israel...we have no upper hand here,it's not about attack capabilities , the global situation will be completly different....

No soviet union its so sad, too bad Syria and Iran keep getting armed by Russia and big evil USA is arming Egypt... But then, Israel is increasing relations with Russia. Did you hear about Iran's recent S-300 purchase? All for a reason, arming Arabs is purely spending money when arming Israel is an investment that pays back.
And why we aren't taking Sini back? Maybe because we believe in the silly concept that war is for the winners too?
u didn't get it,
all russia goals no is business interests,they does not care about their friends,,look at iraq and libya..they can't prevent USA dominating the world,and they have abig important relations with rhe west..

in opposite, soviet union didn't look alot to to relations,,his goal was to face american domination on the world....
soviet union in egypt- israel war,offered anuclear weapon on egypt but we refused,,
understood why i saidd that soviet union deosn't exist ?
it is simple
Imbalance in the balance of world powers.......

iran didn't purchase s-300...russia refused..

u can't take sinai back,,coz there in egypt you find one of the biggest armies in that region,israel know that well...

ahmedfire

So Ahmed what is the solution according to you?
to be honest with u,
i don't see anear solution in future, israel should stop using force against innocent people,,asolution os 2-state would be good,
but irael doing somethings that delays and stopping that solution
such athing like separation wall : read

Human Rights
Kofi Annan: "Israel's separation wall 'obstacle' to two-state solution"

Kofi Annan: "Israel's separation wall 'obstacle' to two-state solution" | The Electronic Intifada

the British journalist Jonathan Cook hit it right on when he wrote:

"[Israelis] know exactly what happens: their Zionist training simply blinds them to its significance. As long as the enemy is Arab, as long as the catch-all excuse of security can be invoked, and as long as they believe anti-Semitism lurks everywhere, then the Israeli public can sleep easy as another [Palestinian] child is shot riding his bike, another family's house is bulldozed, another woman miscarries at a checkpoint. ... It seems that a people raised to believe that anything can be done in its name -- as long as it serves the interests of Jews and their state -- has no need of ignorance. It can commit atrocities with eyes wide open." (29)

And this is not new. Zionist thinker, Ahad Ha'am, described the anti-Arab attitude of the Jewish settlers that came to Palestine to escape repression in Europe, long before Israel was created, as follows:

"Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora, and suddenly they find themselves in freedom [in Palestine]; and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause, and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination." (30)

ahmedfire

Propaganda in the west media convinced people there that israel fighting terrorists ,,the arab ones ...woww bombong the gaza strip including 1.2 million citizen in it seems aggod way to fight terrorist ...zionism control the media in america and europe ,using it to serve their own goals,,i was talking with abritish guy two years ago...he doesn't know that name (palestine !!) he only know israel.!!.. this is what we called..... media influence..........

pack leader

Professional
i can also show gory images but i wont stoop to your level
any proof of this is done by Israelis ???!!!!!
we all know how you Arabs like each other http://defenceforumindia.com/images/smilies
besides even if they were killed by Israeli solders it's your fault because you violet inter-national law and hide among your civilians
the entire world knows who kills women and children and who protects them

Nonynon

For ahmed its all a big conspiracy theory and only the Hamastan propaganda channel speaks the truth.
But all his doing is bringing up random twised facts from unreliable sources. Apparently his not much good with arguments but has mastered the use of copy-past.

StarShip Enterprise

benjamin netanyahu 28 years old

In a remarkable video from 1978, 28 year old MIT grad Benjamin Netanyahu debates whether there should be a Palestinian state created on the West Bank and Gaza. Netanyahu argues that such a state would have but one goal: to destroy the Jewish state of Israel. He reviews the history from 1948 to 1967, when Gaza was controlled by Egypt and the West Bank by Jordan and there were no calls to end the occupation, or for national sovereignty for the Palestinians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
to be honest with u,
i don't see anear solution in future, israel should stop using force against innocent people,,asolution os 2-state would be good,
but irael doing somethings that delays and stopping that solution
such athing like separation wall : read
Does this mean Hammaz should also stop fireing? You also dont want the state of Israel to exist at all? Can Israel exist if they give back west bank and gaza?

ahmedfire

i can also show gory images but i wont stoop to your level
any proof of this is done by Israelis ???!!!!!
we all know how you Arabs like each other http://defenceforumindia.com/images/smilies
besides even if they were killed by Israeli solders it's your fault because you violet inter-national law and hide among your civilians
the entire world knows who kills women and children and who protects them
wont stoop to my level ?!!
wowww,,killing childrens become alevel that we shouldn' stoop to !!
your should respect humanity little more,,
killing those will increase the hate feelings on arabs towards israel,making peace achievement so diffcult...

proof?!!
hahaha
u gonna kiddddd me
are u serious ?!!
israel crimes in palestine exceeded all limits,, by simple words ...Palestinian holocaust..

PHOTO GALLERY OF GAZA’S MARTYRED CHILDREN « Desertpeace

seems u only watch your f**** tv screens....

ahmedfire

Does this mean Hammaz should also stop fireing? You also dont want the state of Israel to exist at all? Can Israel exist if they give back west bank and gaza?
read my reply again
i said that the 2state solution will satisfy the both...but israel should take aserious steps..and stop making terrorism on palestinians..

if israel stop..hamas will..if israel took aserious steps...hamas will........

note: what will the damage that a122mm rocket with small amounts do comparing the fire power of israel ??
HAMAS power is so weak,but the media in the west make it as anuclear country!!
media is the biggest Hypnotist in the world...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
الهدوء. هذه ليست دعاية الصفحات

ηρεμήσω. Αυτό δεν είναι ένα νήμα προπαγάνδα

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles