Putting China in its place: Towards an Indo-Pacific century

Tianshan

You are giving us the meaning of peace as per dictionary, whereas we intend to judge your country by its actions of the past. You can sit on the dictionary for now to use as a booster for yourself.
when was the last time we had a war with any country? more than three decades ago.

if you disagree with the definition of "peace" in the english dictionary then you can do so, not my problem.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If the dictionary were to shape our lives, then the world would be such a great place!

Imagine one vowel can be of such import as the meaning can change:

rIse and rUse!

And China SOars, leaving the world SOre at the chicanery!!

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
when was the last time we had a war with any country? more than three decades ago.

if you disagree with the definition of "peace" in the english dictionary then you can do so, not my problem.
Your CCP makes one step ahead and two step backwards. I hope your CCP does not censor all the activities it conducts. Do you remember the incident with Japan about the disputed Island followed with testing the India's patience regarding the VISA attachment on Indian passport by the visitors of Indian State Jammu & Kashmir. The latest was China's Coast Guard ship being rammed by Vietnam coast guard. As a result of that your ship took off while Vietnam ship kept pushing yours non stop. Army in under the CCP control and so far CCP has been making all the wrong moves is going to come to haunt the nation of China.

China will have to find its place in the world community by consistent peaceful adjustment and let other nations live in peace too. If you keep on getting adventurerous from time to time than rest of the world will have no option but to show your place in the world and put you there as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles