Putin's long-term vision is to build a rival EU

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Ok, I see. It was not me. It was someone else.
Regarding US, and this is the second time I am saying this, it is a resource rich country, but as long as it keeps electing governments that promise dole and benefits, it will continue to get into economic troubles.
I was about to absolve member @HMS Astute of any blame whatsoever by editing my post above
within the 20 mins in which we are allowed by the system of dfi but i had some things to do here
and couldn't get it edited before your reply .

So let me make it very clear - im taking the whole ownership of that particular drift off the title of the thread.
Hope it puts that to a close.

As for dole and benefits - im not sure in what way if at all is that somehow addressed to any of my posts
( in this thread ) ? or perhaps you were addressing someone else, i guess ?

Many thanks for choosing a good topic as a thread,
best regards, R

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

I was about to absolve member @HMS Astute of any blame whatsoever by editing my post above
within the 20 mins in which we are allowed by the system of dfi but i had some things to do here
and couldn't get it edited before your reply .

So let me make it very clear - im taking the whole ownership of that particular drift off the title of the thread.
Hope it puts that to a close.

As for dole and benefits - im not sure in what way if at all is that somehow addressed to any of my posts
( in this thread ) ? or perhaps you were addressing someone else, i guess ?
best regards, R
It is ok if we drift a little. We can talk about the things you mentioned (US, Australia, Canada) in one of the economics threads.

This thread, as you correctly pointed out, is about Russia potentially becoming a rival to EU, not EU+US, not Canada, not Australia, not NATO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles