Putin: I support the struggle of Israel

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Can't blame them much if they support right wing groups as they tend to be a deterrence to such activities in West. If you read about violent crimes in Denmark, Holland, Norway and other civilized nations, the stats show the surge after such kind of immigration in a previously peaceful environment.

This isn't about isolated violence but more of a political/religious supremacy process where the aggressor conveniently plays the victim card and yells discrimination when needed while trying to establish areas of no-go Sharia zones for Whites/kaffirs and converting the locals if given a chance.

Russia too has it's own headaches in Dagestan, Chechnya and so on by same kind of folks.
I have been observing the violent crimes perpetuated by them (the most violent ones seem to be from Morocco and Algeria).
And yup they are experts at using the victim card, just like the Gazans are doing now (the Gazans started the rocket attacks and they play the victim card, how convenient, lol)
I had posted elsewhere on DFI the case of a Swedish girl who got gang raped (and filmed) by 5 peaceful guys from Morocco and I was shocked 4 of them were given light sentences and one was let off scot-free because he was a minor.
Lol if this the kind of response the courts take there, no wonder the far-right is gonna rise.
Also the love-jihad thing going on in the UK just like in Kerala.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Stop generalising and creating misperception based on one or two.articles. No one would buy it except for Indians because its music to their ears.

You know nothing about Netherlands.
Lol, you just said stop generalizing and then suddenly you say "expect for Indians".
Ah man, you're funny.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I have developed an instant admiration about Mr.Geert Wilders :namaste:

By the way, it is interesting how you vociferously support Palestine yet downplay what the Palestinians do in their guest country. You don't condemn the vandalism they caused in France but are sure quick to defend their immigration. Is that a misrepresentation and a generalization as well?
Actually what he is doing makes sense, he is trying to prevent the spread of Islamism in his country. So good luck to him.

Neo

I have developed an instant admiration about Mr.Geert Wilders :namaste:

By the way, it is interesting how you vociferously support Palestine yet downplay what the Palestinians do in their guest country. You don't condemn the vandalism they caused in France but are sure quick to defend their immigration. Is that a misrepresentation and a generalization as well?
Geert Wilders is an A-hole and even his own party wants to throw him out. But ofcourse anyone who hates muslims is your natural ally.

Generally I am against useless violence, be it in ME, Grance or elsewhere.

thethinker

Country flag
Geert Wilders is an A-hole and even his own party wants to throw him out. But ofcourse anyone who hates muslims is your natural ally.

You mean Islamophobia right?

By the way, let us have a hypothetical scenario just to be clear on what you stand for :

Imagine the roles to be reversed. West is Saudi and Saudi is West, Europeans are poor immigrants and migrate to Saudi. Saudi is still Islamic state.

What would happen if they :

Start rallying for their own rights and religious visibility
Start vandalizing the guest country because they feel there are being persecuted elsewhere based on their religious ideology
Start creating their own areas and block the locals out
Start converting locals to follow say Christianity

Be honest when you answer this Neo miyan. :namaste:

Then we will discuss Islamophobia.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

"I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam"..... Geert Wilders.

Neo

By the way, let us have a hypothetical scenario just to be clear on what you stand for :

Imagine the roles to be reversed. West is Saudi and Saudi is West, Europeans are poor immigrants and migrate to Saudi. Saudi is still Islamic state.

Start vandalizing the guest country because they feel there are being persecuted elsewhere based on their religious ideology

Impossible scenario and not without flaws. The hatred between muslims and the west is a result of American unconditional support for stolen arab territory in the name of Israel. Otherwise Islam and muslims tracges tollerance and simce Saudia is the west, muslims would be educated lot understandinf the true meaning of Islam.

I have no rational answer to your questions.

thethinker

Country flag
Impossible scenario and not without flaws. The hatred between muslims and the west is a result of American unconditional support for stolen arab territory in the name of Israel. Otherwise Islam and muslims tracges tollerance and simce Saudia is the west, muslims would be educated lot understandinf the true meaning of Islam.

No rational answer or simply downplaying the undefendable?

Know what irrational really is - Expecting total compliance from others to your beliefs when in your land while making other accomodate your own beliefs or crying discrimination when in theirs.

ladder

Country flag

If this sort of things will be done by poor Asian Hindu, Buddhists or Christian migrant in Saudi Arabia? Is a more pertinent question than role reversal you proposed. Because oppression against that is what and other associated things are already happening.

ladder

Country flag

Is that what is happening to Hindu, Buddhist and Christian workers from Asian countries in Saudi Arabia? Are Arabs being sanitized about those religions now? A better case than role reversal. Isn't it?

Neo

No rational answer or simply downplaying the undefendable?

Know what irrational really is - Expecting total compliance from others to your beliefs when in your land while making other accomodate your own beliefs or crying discrimination when in theirs.
Whatever floats your boat, you already have my answer.

thethinker

Country flag
If this sort of things will be done by poor Asian Hindu, Buddhists or Christian migrant in Saudi Arabia? Is a more pertinent question than role reversal you proposed. Because oppression against that is what and other associated things are already happening.

Disagreeing or stating ideological discrepancies is shouted as being Islamophobic or "troll" here in DFI as our friend Neo does since it is Indian. So the whole exercise with roles reversed with no South Asian or Indian scenario.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Stop generalising and creating misperception based on one or two.articles. No one would buy it except for Indians because its music to their ears.

You know nothing about Netherlands.
While you are right about the cartels & who dominates them (irrespective of the fact that most of these berber criminals are Muslims), you are intentionally ignoring the clear & present jihadi-phenomena & the popular groundswell throughout EU.

"It" has already begin there & ultra-rightwing would soon gain more prominence & take "direct actions" for containment.

Now, please do not give us that "You know nothing about Netherlands". The region has been my territory for long. Not to mention, many DFI-ites have their permanent homes there.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
By your logic, anyone chanting Ummah, Ummah & blowing himself up, is your twin-brother :thumb:

And, which violence is useful in your retard world ? The one that ISIS, AQ & Hamas perpetuate ?

Compersion

Country flag
this probably also has to do with countering the (subliminal) message that russia was anti-jew under some incidents in Ukraine.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles