Pussy Riot

amoy

"Pussy Riot" is just a band. Hooligans? They're anti-Putin without "violence" but not anti-society. 2-year term (or 7 years someone even mentioned) is too much IMO

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Is it just me or every time I hear *Pussy Riot* it triggers erotic thoughts about the three girls. Someone should make Indian version of Pussy Riot and piss off Indian christians too. And they should slander, you know who, Madam Maino.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Pussy Riot member freed

A Moscow appeals court has released one of the jailed members of anti-Kremlin punk band Pussy Riot, but ordered two others to serve the remainder of their two-year jail term in a Russian prison colony.

Yekaterina Samutsevich, the oldest of the three women at 30, walked free into the arms of her father, after serving six months in a pre-trial detention centre after being found guilty of hooliganism motivated by religious hatred in August.

Pussy Riot member freed after Moscow court appeal | Music | guardian.co.uk

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
MAN WILL FIGHT AGAINST HIMSELF IN THE NAME OF RELIGION AND THUS SHALL BRING HIS OWN DESTRUCTION...........

I don't understand why they fight for the sake of his own religion. No religion says to fight and it is up to the individual to follow his choice of religion. No one has to force him to get converted or lure him to get converted by showing money and wealth.......

At last a man ripens his own fruits and will enjoy it, whether it is good or bad he has to enjoy it......

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
MAN WILL FIGHT AGAINST HIMSELF IN THE NAME OF RELIGION AND THUS SHALL BRING HIS OWN DESTRUCTION...........

I don't understand why they fight for the sake of his own religion. No religion says to fight and it is up to the individual to follow his choice of religion. No one has to force him to get converted or lure him to get converted by showing money and wealth.......

At last a man ripens his own fruits and will enjoy it, whether it is good or bad he has to enjoy it......
Remember Pussy Riot was protesting against Putin, not the Church. The Church was the site of the protest. If they has protested against the Church, nobody in authority would care.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Aww man, now I have to go all the way to Mordovia to get her. That gives me a good excuse to visit Ryazan on my way through. :thumb:

p2prada

Messed up situation for these guys. Messed up judiciary too.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Jailed Pussy Riot band member Nadezhda Tolokonnikova is on her way to a new penal colony in Siberia, her husband said Tuesday, following fears after two weeks without information about her whereabouts.

Tolokonnikova, 23, who alleged major prison abuses in her previous colony in central Russia, is on her way to a new prison colony deep in the Krasnoyarsk region, her husband Pyotr Verzilov wrote on Twitter, saying the information comes from a reliable source.
Pussy Riot convict 'transferred to Siberia' - FRANCE 24

Global Defence

New threads

Articles