Punjabi held in Nevada for 'aiding' Babbar Khalsa

Blackwater

Reno (Nevada), December 19
An Indian-American Sikh, Balwinder Singh, was arrested from his home in Nevada on Wednesday night for allegedly providing material support to terrorist groups in Punjab.

A truck driver, Balwinder Singh, alias Jhajj, alias Possi, alias Baljit Singh, was taken into custody by the FBI and the Terrorist Task Force. He is scheduled to appear before a magistrate at Reno on Friday.

Balwinder (39) is also charged with one count of making a false statement in an immigration document, two counts of use of an immigration document procured by fraud and one count of unlawful production of an identification document.

A former citizen of India, Balwinder fled to the United States and claimed asylum. He eventually obtained a permanent resident card. The indictment alleges that he is a member of two terrorist organisations — the Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) and the Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF).

It is alleged that Balwinder was in touch with other co-conspirators in India via telephone while he was in the United States. It is alleged that he sent money from Reno to co-conspirators in India for purchase of weapons for members of the BKI and the KZF.

Investigators were apparently tracking his calls. In January 2012, Balwinder Singh had asked an unidentified man to get big weapons and explosives from someone named "Vadde".

In May 2012, he allegedly provided instructions to an unidentified man for making an explosive device. In August 2012, Balwinder called a co-conspirator in India "and asked him to make arrangements for someone to deliver a threatening note containing a bullet to a lawyer". It is alleged that Balwinder travelled from the US to Pakistan, India, and other countries to meet co-conspirators and assisted them in planning terror strikes in India.

The indictment noted that he had no plans to stage attacks in the US. He sent money and offered advice to members of the two radical Sikh groups. His objective was to boost BKI and KZF operations by raising money and obtaining weapons.

It is alleged that the conspiracy began on an unknown date but not later than November 30, 1997. It is alleged Balwinder used a false identity and obtained false identification documents in the US for travelling back to India without being apprehended by Indian authorities.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Blackwater

using khalistan name to get asylum in amerikka and caneda is ok but sikhs should not go beyond that..

funding terrorist groups will create bad name for sikhs around world

pmaitra

I think they are trying to soothe Indian nerves after the diplomat row. I am pretty sure the US could have done this long time back. Now that they have realized the gravity of the situation, they are trying to appear as good guys.

BTW, I have been to Reno, NV.

Free Karma

I actually saw it as a veiled threat first, we have such people here, and can unleash hell if you dont comply, plus taking into account the sonia court thing.
It could also be soothing of nerves...dont know.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I think they are trying to soothe Indian nerves after the diplomat row. I am pretty sure the US could have done this long time back. Now that they have realized the gravity of the situation, they are trying to appear as good guys.

BTW, I have been to Reno, NV.
Or they are trying to tell us that they have many handles who can be nuisance for India. It is a caution wrapped in a positive news.

pmaitra

Or they are trying to tell us that they have many handles who can be nuisance for India. It is a caution wrapped in a positive news.
Exactly. What they don't quite realize is that we are in a haze. We have so many terror attacks, that it really doesn't bother us.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
KZF supporter could mean he is from Jammu region.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The US like the UK and Canada are double minded between terrorism and human rights.

And Human Rights is dependent on how you look at it!

Waffen SS

using khalistan name to get asylum in amerikka and caneda is ok but sikhs should not go beyond that..

funding terrorist groups will create bad name for sikhs around world
Even seeking asylum in name of Khalistan is bad, if non-Sikh Indians can go there without seeking asylum then why Sikhs will use Khalistan to get asylum?:mad::mad:

It gives India a bad name so West's common people may think Sikhs are tortured in India, which is not right.

Sikh diaspora is main supporter of Khalistan and they should be rooted back to India, we can use White racism here to simultaneously uproot Khalistanis from their safe heaven Canada, US and Britain and also making Indians planning to settle abroad less interested in doing this, thus problem of Brian drain will reduce.

We should also punish 1984 riot criminals.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Many of these Sikhs(NRI) are so hardcore which even Sikhs living in India are not.

I wonder how come pests like Sajjan Kumar are alive even today??? Why these Babar Khalsa Co Ltd cant dare to touch him ???

Blackwater

Even seeking asylum in name of Khalistan is bad, if non-Sikh Indians can go there without seeking asylum then why Sikhs will use Khalistan to get asylum?:mad::mad:

It gives India a bad name so West's common people may think Sikhs are tortured in India, which is not right.

Sikh diaspora is main supporter of Khalistan and they should be rooted back to India, we can use White racism here to simultaneously uproot Khalistanis from their safe heaven Canada, US and Britain and also making Indians planning to settle abroad less interest in doing this, thus problem of Brian drain will reduce.
using khalistan name is the easiest way to get asylum abroad.

misusing indian name even christian are not far behind. sangeeta richard (diplomate devyani case)also claimed asylum in USA:lol::lol::lol:

Blackwater

Many of these Sikhs(NRI) are so hardcore which even Sikhs living in India are not.

I wonder how come pests like Sajjan Kumar are alive even today??? Why these Babar Khalsa Co Ltd cant dare to touch him ???
true, i think sab mile hue ha

Blackwater

Sikh diaspora is main supporter of Khalistan and they should be rooted back to India, we can use White racism here to simultaneously uproot Khalistanis from their safe heaven Canada, US and Britain and also making Indians planning to settle abroad less interested in doing this, thus problem of Brian drain will reduce.

We should also punish 1984 riot criminals.

true i think if 1984 culprits sentenced this khalistan issue have not been dragged till now

Illusive

Country flag
true i think if 1984 culprits sentenced this khalistan issue have not been dragged till now
Congress will gain a lot of support for this move if they punish their own, but easier said than done.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pests like Sajjan deserve to be killed in public by making him run while stones and sticks are thrown on him and then putting a burning tire in his neck and he begs for mercy.

Congress keeping him as MLA PROVES that Congress is a COMMUNAL PARTY which kills all minorities and even majorities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles