Punjabi farmers find pastures new (and cheap) in Georgia

drkrn

Re: Indian farmers sow discontent in Georgia

OH ...! Who will buy Hindu God Statues in RUSSIA ? :tsk: Its not that simple.The idol found in Staraya (old) Maina village dates back to VII-X century AD. Staraya Maina village in Ulyanovsk region was a highly populated city 1700 years ago, much older than Kiev, so far believed to be the mother of all Russian cities. Do understand wat it means its older than 1st russian civilization ... They found tjhese statues because we once ruled there..I ment Hindus which large hindu population I mean many generations of Hindus lived there...Its like same story of Afganistan ..Once was a Hindu kindom ... All ancient Cities are conected with Hinduism because we ruled all over the world...We wr the first civilization with high knowledge ...Years of experience as a Human Civilization 1st Sanga Kalam starts 3-1.2 lakhs years ago ... The land called Lumeria or KumariKandam ...Under India ...Its a land mass streched from Madagaskar to Australia...We are talking about a Super Continent which is now submerged in to indian Ocean ... This is the missing link NASA and the wesy searching for ...Yet they wont accept it..It will spoil their entir civilisation They all live under 1 single KNOT.. ie,Christianity Many in the west dont know that civilization formed before 3000 years ago.For them before that every one was like stone age ppl...But we Indian lived in a Mega cities before 20000 BC even before at Kumari Kandam ...

SO ITS NOT SIMPLE AS U MENTIONED Thank You
first let me explain point by point.yes no one local buy a hindu idol but it may have reached by other hindu person or a gift or any by being misplaced
in my state of andhra pradesh during some excavations found coins and artifacts belonging to roman empires and greek

so the possibility of trade still exists.

second massive united land stretch from Australia to Madagascar is more than 1 crore yrs ago not 1 -3 lakhs years,they just got divided into pieces didn't submerge in the ocean

as far 1700 yrs concerned its very recent for archaeology people

neverthless its an interesting thing to find an hindu idol there

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

first let me explain point by point.yes no one local buy a hindu idol but it may have reached by other hindu person or a gift or any by being misplaced
in my state of andhra pradesh during some excavations found coins and artifacts belonging to roman empires and greek

so the possibility of trade still exists.

second massive united land stretch from Australia to Madagascar is more than 1 crore yrs ago not 1 -3 lakhs years,they just got divided into pieces didn't submerge in the ocean

as far 1700 yrs concerned its very recent for archaeology people

neverthless its an interesting thing to find an hindu idol there
Roman did trade with INDIA .But what happen in russia is totaly diffrent.Their wr no russian civilization there before.These statues are much older than 1st russian civilization .There cant be a trade between Hindus and russian at that time as there wr no russian at all.It was a Hindu settlements . Later formed into russian civilisation as the years passed by.Same thing happend with America ,Australia etc...The white wr new to these lands.Before it was occupied by INDIAN .Many where killed by invading forces.Some fleed and many died.Ancient tribes followed rituals similar to hindus till now.

drkrn

Roman did trade with INDIA .But what happen in russia is totaly diffrent.Their wr no russian civilization there before.These statues are much older than 1st russian civilization .There cant be a trade between Hindus and russian at that time as there wr no russian at all.It was a Hindu settlements . Later formed into russian civilisation as the years passed by.Same thing happend with America ,Australia etc...The white wr new to these lands.Before it was occupied by INDIAN .Many where killed by invading forces.Some fleed and many died.Ancient tribes followed rituals similar to hindus till now.
did i ever say the trade happened between russians and india--no
could possibly be by a third party --chances exist na

Global Defence

Articles