PROPAGANDA WAR AGAINST PAKISTAN

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by b2mishra06, Mar 6, 2016.

1. b2mishra06

b2mishra06 New Member

I notice there are many Paki fb pages like INDIA WATCH,pak affairs,defencepk etc. which posts anti-Indian stuffs and also their twitter warriors always trend anti-Indian stuffs .they are very popular among their masses. it may seem useless to us. but they are using social media for an effective propaganda war and we seem to be losing because either we dont care or we become defensive.
    WE(myself included),keyboard warriors ,if cant fight at LoC;atleast we can fight at social media level.also i see many Indians falling to their propaganda and feeling guilty in their comment section. We MUST educate these emotionalfools/innocent /gullible Indians through social media about nefarious designs of Pakistan.there are big but politically correct pages like TLI which sends love and support to Pakistan,Bollywood is also promoting equal-equal ch***yapa.
    you can also notice how Indian MSM always whining about social media its because they are losing propaganda war from RW Indians.
    so IMO we must start exposing Pakistani faultlines,trend against pakistan and create a fb page to counter them.
    suggestions please?

3. sasum

sasum Atheist but not Communists. Senior Member

We are as virulent as Pakis in running them down. You may have noticed torrents of filthy anti-Pak abuses on Twitter. Why Indian propaganda lacks sting is its lack of sophistication. Relentless maa-behan stuff cannot dent your pride after a time. Take for instance, @Zavran or @Markhoor, both avid india-baiters on defencepk. Why they are so effective is their jibes are often based on sordid facts that everyone comes to know through media.
    Talking of Bollywood and certain intellectual groups, like TOI promoted 'Aman ki Asha', I suspect donations and financing from mid-east play a big part. It is well-known Dawood Ibrahim finances anti-india/ anti-hindu films. There are Sheikhs who chip in. Then you have narrow-minded celebrities like Shah Rukh & Aamir Khan. As for MSM not all are pro-pak. For every Barkha Dutt we have a Gaurav Sawant. I am happy that you have started a thread on it. Now be a watch-dog and bring to notice such anti-india propaganda both by Pakis and "pseudo-indians".

4. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

because they are patriots and we are not. 15% of our population is ashamed of even saying vande mataram then how can we win this war.

Pakistan army has a reputation of next to god in pakistan , pakistanis refer to them as army of Islam, every paki girl dreams about marrying a paki army officer. It is like a top notch profession in pakistan which makes such pages even more interesting (notice rarely any indian girl comments on indian def pages, but on paki def pages a good chunk of comments comes from girls) :p just my general observation

sasum likes this.
  5. b2mishra06

b2mishra06 New Member

i am frustrated seeing the popularity of anti-indian fb pages in pakistan(not talking about **********,i dont visit that).INDIA WAtch pak affairs etc. is doing awesome propaganda against India.Indians also fall to their propaganda.we dont have a single fb pages exposing Pak or twitter warriors to trend anti-Paki stuffs.it is worrying me.there are many videos in which Baloch activists ,Pakhtun activists,sindhi esp karachi guys,gilgit,baltistan are exposing Pak but unfortunately they dont reach masses.

FRYCRY likes this.
  6. b2mishra06

b2mishra06 New Member

very true.i have also noticed Indian girls have zero interest in military related things.and many adarsh liberal girls call IA rapist for kunan poshpora,Manipur rape incident.

sasum and FRYCRY like this.
  7. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

Pakis are known for such tactics, do u remember there used to be a page called naina baloch exposing india... Indians started reporting that page to CBI for doing propaganda and now pakis have created a group called pakistan, nepal, bangladesh, sri lanka friendship....check that group it is filled with anti india stuff. it clearly shows there hatred for us. i think there is a well managed pakistani cyber team which handles social media so well.

One more thing is that Indian army don't have that much exclusive and amazing pictures which pakistan army, SSG have. our army hardly gets involved in clicking amazing pictures like pakistan army does :p

8. sasum

sasum Atheist but not Communists. Senior Member

@FRYCRY . Pakistan's ISI enjoys a free hand to indulge SM. Our NIA and RAW ppl are prohibited from interacting on SM till they are in Service; after retirement they can but their sources and confidants dry out. All those 'Balochs' & 'Bugtis' are actually Punjabi Muslims doing ISI's bidding. The vociferous Paki women, I believe are not typical neighborhood women. They may be family members of Army Personnel.

FRYCRY likes this.
  9. b2mishra06

b2mishra06 New Member

yes i remember that naina blaoch page but there were many Indians fb pages countering that propaganda.but now i dont see any Indian fb pages.yes i also noticed a group Pakistan china turkey Bangladesh Nepal Srilanka group.amazing propaganda.

10. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

:pound: Another self loather! ..... check any comments/discussion in any White/non Muslim persons in any media about Hindus(Indian) and Muzzies (and/or Paki)........ 90% is same muzzies are Terrorists,Pedophiles&Scums.Many do festivals if any muzzie died except some sickulars Hindu cowards.

Re:10% Attention seeking whores/idiots are everywhere including west (like burka/Sagarika ghost/Arundhati Roy etc) no body cares about them,90% is max figure that is in our favor.
    [​IMG]

Keshav Murali likes this.
  11. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

@sasum there is dedicated group called ISPR handled by pak army officers for making documentaries and songs related to army and they are very active i guess every week they launch a new crap song calling their army as ghazi etc etc. This much amount of brainwashing has stopped the thinking capacity of pakis , they now claim that the have won 65 and kargil war, when countered with neutral reports they run away.

sasum likes this.
  12. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

How about this one? :D
    You can just post their propaganda here and they'll automatically humiliated.
    http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/failed-terrorist-state-of-pakistan-idiotic-musings.21193/

SREEKAR likes this.
  13. Bengal_Tiger

Bengal_Tiger Regular Member

Yes, Pakistanis worship their military and Indians don't

END RESULTS

1. Pakistan, a country divided in half, in the most humiliating way possible. Biggest mass surrender in modern history, deep traumatic scar and kicked out of the country for good by their "fellow countrymen" (Bengalis).

Permanent Indian victory (in the Indo-Pak one-man-upship contest).

2. Pakistan a country where despite vociferous chants of pride in being Muslim, Mohajirs, Pathans, Sindhis brutally kill each other in Karachi. The same city where quite a few years ago the city's Pathans organized mass strikes over one Pakistani Muslim marrying another Pakistani Muslim i.e. a Mohajir boy marrying a Pathan girl.

3. Pakistan a country where there has only been one time where an elected government served its term and then handed power over i.e. 2013 but where presidents and prime ministers have been killed, hung or unceremoniously booted out of power e.g. Bhutto, Zia, Liaquat Ali Khan, Benazir etc.

4. Pakistan a country where Sunni extremists murder and terrorize Shias, Sufi-orientated Sunnis, Hindus, Christians.

versus

a: India a country with a space program going to Mars.

b: Heading towards becoming a $2 trillion economy (nominal).

c: Competing with the likes of China to be a continental superpower and beyond that a global superpower.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, Pakistani fanboys and fangirls can behave jingoistically behind a keyboard on social media, but their cricket team is crap and inferior to both Bangladesh and India.

[​IMG]

Pakistan's cricket team is considered inferior to that of India's and to Bangladesh.

14. b2mishra06

b2mishra06 New Member

Indians ,seeing my post.must visit INDIA WATCH,Pak affairs fb page .