Problem with RW eco-system

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Sakal Gharelu Ustad, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

3. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

The so called right wing movement in India current now is nothing but cowardly drama. The government encouraging it, so they are getting highlighted. Once NDA loses the power, everyone will go back to their usual coward Hindu roles.

No need to beat their chest over their proud right wing zeal. Anyone can be hero, when everything goes along with his narrative.

Honestly, how many of you made these rw arguments this much openly in public forums in UPA regime?

Another thing is, look at our rw people. They don't even come out of their egos to cooperate with others. How will they mobilize people when the time comes.

My best suggestion for our so called right-wing is to go back to their lives and have life before lecturing other's about hinduthva agenda.

Vishwarupa likes this.
  4. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

RW =/= Hindutva

Most of these websites are economic RW and true secular. Some of them were there even under UPA like Swarajyamag(with name Centre Right India). Others joined the bandwagon later.

Anyway, can't leave everything to RSS.

5. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

What will they do?
    Actions matter in reality. All that the so called rw did, is talk. No action.
    If they show me any true hope, I am ready to join it.

At the end of the day, we can't trust mere words.