Pro Indian media is running out of money and NDA is funding anti-Indian media

DFI_COAS

I was reading a local news paper which abuses our army, system and govt and then I saw a full-page ad about NDA schemes and other page is an article about why MakeInIndia is all exploitation , slavery and the commie stuff What kind of mad strategy is this? There are 100s of news medias, online blogs, Youtube channels, FB pages and twitter handles. If NDA can help them with atleast 1% of the money they're spending on AntiIndia news media's it'll yield much better results. What NDA doing now is utter nonsense.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I was reading a local news paper which abuses our army, system and govt and then I saw a full-page ad about NDA schemes and other page is an article about why MakeInIndia is all exploitation , slavery and the commie stuff What kind of mad strategy is this? There are 100s of news medias, online blogs, Youtube channels, FB pages and twitter handles. If NDA can help them with atleast 1% of the money they're spending on AntiIndia news media's it'll yield much better results. What NDA doing now is utter nonsense.
They have already proposed a cell to counter the media channel

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles