Prime Minister historic visit to Israel

square

Strategic Issues
today i miss russia !!!!.............

square

Strategic Issues

prohumanity

Country flag
Yes, times have changed...the change is that in the past World was divided by two different ideologies..communism and capitalism and every nation was expected to take one side or other.
Now, there is none of these ideologies and the only ideology now is "DO WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR NATION"
See these global changes form this new glasses.
There is no contradiction in Israel selling high tech weapons to India and Russia selling high tech weapons to India at the same time.....as both nations are now acting according to what is best for their economies and their nations.
Try not to get stuck in either or thinking...that outdated.
As of date, Russia has not sold any major weapons to Pakistan except some obsolete helicopters and that is to chase and kill terrorists in mountaneous regions. Russia continues to remain number one defense partner of India.
Who said someone can not have more than one friend ? Both Russia and Israel will remain great friends of India.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
i still remember mikhail gorbachov visit to new delhi in 1986......it was as big as it could be........you might not even born then !!
You are right I wan't born back then, old man.:troll:

India USSR friendship period has passed. We are now in US Israel Japan camp. Currently we have a functioning relationship with Russia which is good enough for us.

As Bob Dylan said "The times they are a changin":yo:

Times have changed though, I believe we are looking at a possible American, Israel and Indian alliance to counter the Russian, Chinese and Pakistani one.
bingo

prohumanity

Country flag
Most people can not easily get out of Either Or......Black and white thinking.
You were buying candies from a shop in your neighborhood for 70 years...then, a new shop opens near the old one and starts selling candies to you....whats wrong with that ? Now, you have two shops who wants to sell candies to you. Who benefits? YOU. Now you can buy whoever gives you cheaper and better candies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
India has no enmity with Russia. Russia was our trusted friend for long. We are not joining any camp that is against Russia. We have bilateral relations with U.S., Russia, China, Japan, Israel. They are all bilateral relations. Not depending on any block. If we were enemies with China, first thing government would do was stop business with China and save 50-60 billion US dollar we age giving in trade surplus to China.

Japan has submarine technology, engine technology. They never came forward to share them with India free of cost. How can we fight for Japanese? They also have only business relationship with India.

In case U.S. considered us in their block, they should have given engine technology or armed drones technology free of cost. Everyone is considering India from business point only. So if everyone is thinking India for business gains, why should we join others wars? Why should we join U.S. against China and Russia? What benefits U.S. have given us? We just need to let them fight among themselves. We need strong deterrence so that they don't include us in their fights for hegemony.

If you have a trusted friend who helped you in your worst days when u needed help, if today someone asks u to take arms against him, will you take arms? Will you not ask questions to this person, who are you to ask us to take arms against my old friend. What have you done in your entire life for me?

square

Strategic Issues
India has no enmity with Russia. Russia was our trusted friend for long. We are not joining any camp that is against Russia. We have bilateral relations with U.S., Russia, China, Japan, Israel. They are all bilateral relations. Not depending on any block. If we were enemies with China, first thing government would do was stop business with China and save 50-60 billion US dollar we age giving in trade surplus to China.

Japan has submarine technology, engine technology. They never came forward to share them with India free of cost. How can we fight for Japanese? They also have only business relationship with India.

In case U.S. considered us in their block, they should have given engine technology or armed drones technology free of cost. Everyone is considering India from business point only. So if everyone is thinking India for business gains, why should we join others wars? Why should we join U.S. against China and Russia? What benefits U.S. have given us? We just need to let them fight among themselves. We need strong deterrence so that they don't include us in their fights for hegemony.

If you have a trusted friend who helped you in your worst days when u needed help, if today someone asks u to take arms against him, will you take arms? Will you not ask questions to this person, who are you to ask us to take arms against my old friend. What have you done in your entire life for me?
well said....

i have been watching the changes too , but few things around became beyond logic....
why did oil crashed from 140 to 35$....
why iraq , then libiya , syria and next iran.....

could be this , my wild imagination , but i am on firm view that this all are linked....linked to kill russia ecomonically....

russian economy is stands on two items , oil and weapon export......and their main buyer were saddam hussain , gaddafi , asad ....india and iran.......
iraq , libiya , syria already down .......india has been a economic powerhouse and been offered latest by US and what US do not want to give they presently do not object isreal to give us that...........
iran , as we all know , US has made SA to take lead , momentum has already started.....

so.......

ok , how long it take by US administration to block export of defence equipments to india on the bases of just one incident of humen right voilation in this big country......and remember , we could not be able to even protest it , afterall we export 100b$ IT & pharma product to US.......

US is planning next 100 years my friend !!!!

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Why is Russia being discussed here? Lets stick to topic. India-Russia relations are on even keel. Heck there may be one more Akula joining soon. Don't conflate the issues. India-US is a lot of business and defence equipment when no one else can provide alternative like C-17 or C-130J or M777.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Inshaaloh CPEC se pakistan duniya ka sabse takatvar desh banega
Inshaaloh Pakistan ke jhanda America ke white house pe larhaega
Inshaaloh hum chand pe majid banege
Inshaaloh hindu kafir humare gulam honge
Inshaaloh hum pure duniya me goat sex legalize karenge
Inshaaloh hum jum ke inbreeding karenge

Inshaaloh Inshaaloh inshaaloh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads