President Trump Now Denies Calling Haiti, African Nations 'Shithole Countries'

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Sir ji what should i call this? Ugly (not the lady, she is beautiful) or keep my mouth shut. (No disrepeck).

Mind you,
I am not a trump supporter, I am a chaos supporter (let the US of A be embroiled in its own internal conflict).
None of this will affect my country, i hope so.
I always say, if you have nothing good to say, keep your mouth shut. Even common people like us would have the common sense in real life to do that.. Him being the President, it is just unacceptable and on a different level. :frown:

Haiti might very well be a shithole compared to the United States.. But people live there and call it their home

This guy takes pride in it obviously.

And notice he is using a derogatory term for the country in an immigration debate. What bearing does a country have on the individual immigrating to the US? It is incredible racist and egoistic and reeks back to old colonial era. The British would probably refer to us Indians in these terms.

Tactical Frog

Country flag

Sir ji what should i call this? Ugly (not the lady, she is beautiful) or keep my mouth shut. (No disrepeck).

Mind you,
I am not a trump supporter, I am a chaos supporter (let the US of A be embroiled in its own internal conflict).
None of this will affect my country, i hope so.
Yeah, Haiti is very poor, and it is a sad story. But to me the real ugliness is in videos like this

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
@Project Dharma @Tactical Frog How do you people know that this isn't fake news? Haven't you seen fake news during elections? Moreover, Trump had repeatedly asked people to not believe in NYT, CNN and Washingtn Post. He even specifically targeted WP's founder Bezos (also founder of Amazon).

After all this, you still believe in WP? I want to know why you don't think it is fake news

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Project Dharma @Tactical Frog How do you people know that this isn't fake news? Haven't you seen fake news during elections? Moreover, Trump had repeatedly asked people to not believe in NYT, CNN and Washingtn Post. He even specifically targeted WP's founder Bezos (also founder of Amazon).

After all this, you still believe in WP? I want to know why you don't think it is fake news
Because multiple senators from both sides confirmed it? Call it gut or instinct but I am inclined to believe he did say it.

Tactical Frog

Country flag

The source is an American democrat senator who was present at the meeting. So ... indeed a bit biased. Trump is denying having employed the exact wording reported.

Craigs

Country flag
USA consumes 20 million barrels of oil a day of which 11 million barrels is imported. What will happen if countries stop exporting to USA? WHy should any country export goods to USA for their paper currency dollars? Trade is done in return for resources, not paper. With the rise of China, USA manufacturing has paled in comparison. USA has now limited use as food producers and microchip production. Else it is going down badly.

Poor countries are countries with trade deficit. Rich countries are those who have trade surplus. I a not speaking of raw material sale but total trade. That is the definition of being rich. CHinese economy is extremely strong as it has become indispensable to the world
US in now a net exporter of Oil since 2013: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/13/us-oil-production-exceeds-imports/3518245/

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is there any video proof of that? Or is it another of media propaganda of Arabs

After having listened to this Clown-in-Chief, I have no doubt whatsoever that he called these poor countries "sh*tholes." Besides, if there's smoke there's fire.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
After having listened to this Clown-in-Chief, I have no doubt whatsoever that he called these poor countries "sh*tholes." Besides, if there's smoke there's fire.
That fire may be fire from the ass of Arabs who are funding the media outlets against Trump

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Arabs funding Americam media? I thought Jews are behind American media? :bplease:
Jews are just 0.2% of world population. The jewish conspiracy is also Arab work as they could not believe that such a small country which is the size of Beijing city can defeat combined Arab army 3 times.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
I am perfectly aware of this part of the story . It seems that some Black slaves were able to draw conclusions from statements like the one I use for signature.

From your wiki entry ... I liked very much Danton’s words

"representatives of the French people, until now our decrees of liberty have been selfish, and only for ourselves. But today we proclaim it to the universe, and generations to come will glory in this decree; we are proclaiming universal liberty...We are working for future generations; let us launch liberty into the colonies; the English are dead, today."

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am perfectly aware of this part of the story . It seems that some Black slaves were able to draw conclusions from statements like the one I use for signature.

From your wiki entry ... I liked very much Danton’s words

"representatives of the French people, until now our decrees of liberty have been selfish, and only for ourselves. But today we proclaim it to the universe, and generations to come will glory in this decree; we are proclaiming universal liberty...We are working for future generations; let us launch liberty into the colonies; the English are dead, today."
No people deserves liberty if they are not willing to commit horrific atrocities against their captors and follow inhumane strategies to achieve their objective of freedom.

If you do not have the resolve for freedom you do not deserve it.

Saying that liberty should be universal is the same bullshit like Buddhist and Christian religious bullshit of turning the other cheek,etc.

sthf

Country flag
See this is what I like about Trump, he says weird shit that your average American thinks but never says. Donald is an asshole and he is liked by Americans, that says more about the country than the individual.

Off course Haiti is shithole but I don't know why. Bahamas and Jamaica are equally black but are thriving economies, stable societies so colour of their skin has nothing to do with it regardless whatever the bullshit Leftist clowns like to feed the hyterical Murican masses.

I am pretty sure the very Black people of Barbados have a better standard of living than most of very White Eastern Europe.

Icarus

Country flag
Countries are rich or poor owing to numerous factors. Resources, for one thing. Politics is another reason. If you're a small nation and isolated by the major powers, it'd be hard to prosper. Then there is constant foreign intervention that could halt progress. So there are many reasons. A rich country is not necessarily a good country. It simply means circumstances work in their favour, that's all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles