Predictions of India's wars and timing

sgarg

Indians are very fond of astrologers etc. Indians have a natural tendency to worry about future and a lot of questions are asked to people with special ability.

I invite people who think they can predict future events.

Let us first give prediction of next India-Pakistan war, as to events leading to it, timing, and conduct of war.

This is not a simulation thread. Only posts related to predictions should be posted.

Twinblade

Country flag
I predict that this thread is going to get locked soon.

Free Karma

Okay....strategic forces section? :D Perhaps move this to members corner and discuss :)

prohumanity

Country flag
There will be no war with Pakistan as Pakistan is at historical crossroad...it can take the same old road of being a puppet regime to serve western interest and get paid for its use..in that case it will simply a nuisance as war with India will totally destroy it and wipe it from world map.
Second road which it can take is being friends with India and trade. China -India relationship is on full upswing and it is in the interest of Pakistan to join this India-China group..that will lead to prosperity and lead to anti war direction. I think Paki will follow second path.
China will not lose trade with India which is likely to be 12 to 15 times larger than China-Paki trade. China do not want India as enemy so Paki can not play a divider role which it has played in past being a puppy of USA. Chinese are wiser and understand it better than Yankees.

Hari Sud

Country flag
2018 is the date when Pakis will stage a Mumbai type of attack either in Delhi or Srinagar. Before that ISIS would have staged an attack on US soil softening US beliefs in Muslim culture and friends who are behind the scene cheering when America suffered. That is the opportunity for India and mistake for Pakistan to stage a daring attack inside India. War will be imminent and Western countries would look the other way when India gets ready to punish Pakistani military.

I am no astrologer but that date all Rahu and Ketu with Saturn and Mars are in the wrong conjunction for Pakistan. A good thrashing will be unloaded on Pakistan with the West denying all military supplies and stores. Chinese are of no help as they are held back by America.

Punishment include snatching away the remaining Kashmir from Pakistan. In addition Lahore will be surrounded by Indian Army and Baloch are encouraged to declare independence. Much of Pakistani military lay in ruins some for want of stores and supplies and other lost in direct battle.

A ceasefire will come in place. Pakistani military will be far diminished as an institution. ISI will be dismantled and civilian governance will become order of the day. US will not re-arm Pakistan until there is a little chance that military dictatorship would return.

Such will be the net outcome of this war.

sgarg

Well I am a person with a special ability to see future events. I am not an astrologer. I do not use any calculations like an astrologer. I am just a person with special ability since childhood.

I see an India-Pakistan war happening by 2020. The exact date or month has not occurred to me yet, as events have not happened that can give a concrete timescale.

The interesting thing is that the Chinese will not have a hand in this India-Pakistan war. This will be more to do with factors related to Islamic identity and politics.

India must be very careful regarding terrorist attacks from now. The troublemakers will try to target strategic targets and economic targets both. Indians will be lured and trapped to do foreign powers bidding. The Indians in middle-east will become conduits for activities in India.

India must pay heavy attention to its secret services and intelligence gathering activities. This is a very tall order as the previous regime has politicized investigation bureau by using it against political opponents. The government agencies will have to be focused on key task of finding out people engaged in terrorism. The resources available to secret services will have to be increased manifold.

sgarg

I predict that whenever the next war with Pakistan happens, it will not be cakewalk for India.

India should do well to be pragmatic. India must address its deficiencies.

The Chinese will likely supply Pakistan with several new frigates and submarines for almost free; and China continues to build PAFs fleet with JF-17. Pakistan will also get new artillery pieces and IFVs from China, Turkey and other sources mostly for free.

The growth in Pakistan's capability is a sure shot indicator of preparation for war.

Last edited:

sgarg

India should prepare for a three month war with Pakistan. This is the period for which the next war will last.

S Kuber RA

I had tried to explore possible outcomes of these tensions beyond 2017 to 2030 which indicates two wars India may have to face; first in 2020 and second around 2030. After the analysis, I was less concerned about the expected war in 2020 but 2030 war raises eyebrows as it indicates loss of uncountable invaluable lives of soldiers and countrymen. To read Full Article, visit this link http://kuberastrology.blogspot.in/2016/12/india-pakistan-war-predictions.html

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles