Predicting a future for Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBH22

Farhaan is gathering goat cavalry for Ghazwa e Hind..

BAkistani the perfect example of self delusion, economy in sh1t but still barks about launching full scale war.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Arre? Why are you talking like a Hindu? In India a lot of people defecate in the open. But 300 million people, more that Pakistan's entire population have toilets and that is called "Pakistan" in the language of Hindus. The act of defecation, (also called "shitting" in Urdu which is your national language) is called Pakistaniyat and Hindus always have a bath after that. So yes, Hindus always have a bath after doing Pakistaniyat.

But let us talk about Pakistan and its future, not Hindus defecating in their private Pakistan. I am sorry to spoil your mood by talking about Pakistaniyat. I can understand your sensitivity about such things. This thread is about Pakistan's glorious future. Why don;t you want to talk about that? Do you need a Hindu slave to remind you of the greatness of your Islamic nation? Why are you changing the subject to what Hindus do after they perform Pakistaniyat?
to burst off your ignorism bubble.

In india only elite have access to toilets.i doubt even in this forum anyone might have access to toilets

It doesnt matter whatever you call Pakistan.Since asking about pakistan from an indian is like

asking someone about his cruel boss of past.when he was SRBR before

So i dont think discussing something great like Pakistan with a indian is not a good idea at all.i mean it is more like abusing Pakistan.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

In india only elite have access to toilets.i doubt even in this forum anyone might have access to toilets

It doesnt matter whatever you call Pakistan.Since asking about pakistan from an indian is like

So i dont think discussing something great like Pakistan with a indian is not a good idea at all.i mean it is more like abusing Pakistan.
Do you even squat bro ? :rofl: :troll:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Har Hindustani ma ka sapna, us ka bachche ka childhood elite ho, woh apne ghar ke toilet me tatti kare.. :troll: :rofl:

==

Sand and stones my tear my hole ; but paper will never touch me. Down with elites and their toilets. Hum open me hi hag karenge.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

I once visited a rich relative of mine, I used the toilet for the first time.
I said to him Jiju, pehle karu number 1 ya number 2 ?

:rofl:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think all farhan related threads can be shifted to toilet humour section.

thread closed. thanks for the laughs.

PS: My challenge put photos of your toilet and I put of mine, the one who has better wins the battle of the toilet ? PM me if upto the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles