Preaching outside Hindu temple India

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oracle,The thing is, if there are moderate and liberal people who are vociferous in their opposition to the stuff made out by the Suckulars, then of course there wont be far right organisation at all:nod:. But they dont and hence the Far right looks as Saviours to the others:sad:.

This is the reason, many sane ones blame the CON-grass and its supporters for the communalisation of politics and not BJP/RSS

Also, i dont want blind accusation, give me proof for their involvement. Even i can accuse some one you know:nod:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Ryu - Religion should be a personal bridge connecting one to his God. It should not be used to condemn another. As a proud Hindu, you can ignore people preaching hate sermons. If a person is spiritual he can connect with God from his heart, he does not need radical organizations. I have already replied to MI's post. You have not addressed the points I'd raised, you instead lost your cool and posted a whole load of horse puckey.
Bro who is condemning another religion is the Question you have to answer to your self

1st i am not Vivekananda not even 0.001% of him i am not spiritual i dont even go to Temple or very rarely go for last 2-3 years. Which post tell post no and i will reply to you, lol i did not lost my cool all i did was little pissed seeing a nut crack coming to Temple and telling dont believe your god thats all.

All that I posted are accusations CNN-IBN and western media made?

And all that you posted are shining words from God himself?

FYI, I condemned the killing of those kar sevaks and I still do. But the riots that followed after does not have my support. There is law of the land to take care of issues, find out the culprits and punish them. Vigilante justice is where I do not agree with you.
Yes that was what you said

No thats what you say now i did not

Ya i agree but it was you who told
RSS's offshoot VHP is responsible for Godhra riots,
all i said is Noooo it was those who provoke them all here are not Jesus who will show another chin when you slap most will slap you back and thats what happened simple.

Oracle

MI - I cannot post links from my cell. Please use google.

Oracle

Ryu - You got pissed because of an idiot woman? How does she even matter. It's not what the lady did, it's what you can do. You can always control your reaction.

LalTopi

I take it all back. Revoking her visa alone would be too mild a punishment.

I just watched the video till the end. Quotes like Jesus is the only one true god through whom to seek salvation, and Is their any one here who will give up 'idolatory' !! - outside a Hindhu temple !!
I wonder if the guy whom she converted at the end was set-up as a stooge?

Hinduism is a tolerant religion, but the Gita is also quite clear that we must not run away from the battle against evil, even if it means fighting our own bethren. Mataji can be vengeful when need be.

Really, we must find this woman's church and expel the whole damn lot.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Ryu - You got pissed because of an idiot woman? How does she even matter. It's not what the lady did, it's what you can do. You can always control your reaction.
What do you want me to do now just answer that

are you saying i should not have posted the thread ? Or

should not discuss on the matter rather discuss who is pissed and who is not ?
Bro :(

Oracle

What do you want me to do now just answer that

are you saying i should not have posted the thread ? Or

should not discuss on the matter rather discuss who is pissed and who is not ?
Bro :(
I'm pretty clear on my posts, but now that you've asked it, have a coca-cola and cool down. :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

If they were Christians evangelists and even idiots, it is still not acceptable to preach in front of a temple that can cause a law and order issue.

What worries me is that the Christians are not fools and they know when and were to preach.

This type of provocative actions, for a person who has worked in such environment, makes one feel that it is not religion that one is propagating, but greater things wherein law and order and thus, international condemnation in its wake, is the main reason! Destabilising the communal harmony.

All said and done, the indigenous Christians are not in the forefront for such provocative actions!

Oracle

If they were Christians evangelists and even idiots, it is still not acceptable to preach in front of a temple that can cause a law and order issue.

What worries me is that the Christians are not fools and they know when and were to preach.

This type of provocative actions, for a person who has worked in such environment, makes one feel that it is not religion that one is propagating, but greater things wherein law and order and thus, international condemnation in its wake, is the main reason! Destabilising the communal harmony.

All said and done, the indigenous Christians are not in the forefront for such provocative actions!
My 1st post on this thread says something like this, too.

What I don't concur is the madness that should follow these kinds of incidents. I believe we are not defined by our religions, but by our actions.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
If you wanna know why religion is BS, then all you have to do is read the holy books(any) without a suspension of disbelief.
All i ask you is bro how many book you read and found out that ?

If you are educated, then all you have to do is analyze what's written in the books. It is all BS and people give awesome "Godly" value to pure BS.
Can you bet that women in this video is not educated ? Look mate education has nothing to do with belief even MMBS doctor says we have done all we can and only god can save him, And there are cases where 1000 came out of bed sick free, How do you take it ? Doctor as educated fool or what ? Bro it's all complex and if you can answer every thing rationally you are going to be proven wrong some where.

It is easy to entice the public with something they don't understand. Propaganda works that way.[/QUOTE]

And easy for some one like you and me to say some think as if we have understood every thing in the universe.

Simple face bro just because some one believe in god he is fool or just because some one dont believe god or religion he is genius.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What I don't concur is the madness that should follow these kinds of incidents. I believe we are not defined by our religions, but by our actions.
But sadly, it is the madness that follows!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
only hindus can allow this kind of insult :)
i do not know for how long this will continue....there will come a time when hinduism will become an extremely intolerant religion and peace in our India will be in shatters...oh wait, i guess this is exactly what these missionaries want :)
This has continued for centuries and will continue until Hindus are vanished completely. Hindus need to understand how long they would be looked as tolerant cows and needs to draw a Lakshman Rekha of tolerance. Indian subcontinent was majorly Hindu but now it's not.

Preaching Christianity outside Temple is an insult to Christianity itself since doing this means you feel that the other religion is inferior and needs to be converted. Try doing this outside any mosque and see large scale riots.

Last edited:

peacecracker

protestent missionaries wants to convert cow worshipping yindoos! that's what they know about hinduism in amrika.

Rahul92

There is actually another video

Last edited by a moderator:

Rahul92

She has targeted amall villages of andhra regions but if she tries the same thing hyderabad you all the conseqences

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles