Preaching outside Hindu temple India

aerokan

Country flag
Damn!! What has this country become? In the start, the translator started to moderate the language and many sentences she spoke which can be provocative enough. But seeing that no one objected over the time of preaching, the translator got bold and slowly translated as it is by the end (atleast better than the start). There is only solution to the problem. There is term in finance (if i remember correctly) called reverse-merger. The same style needs to be applied and the west needs to be targeted for conversion to Hinduism to make sure these kind of things automatically reduce. Cut the funding and zeal of those missionaries in their homeground. Wht's better than to fight a prolonged battle on the enemy turf? :namaste:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Damn!! What has this country become? In the start, the translator started to moderate the language and many sentences she spoke which can be provocative enough. But seeing that no one objected over the time of preaching, the translator got bold and slowly translated as it is by the end (atleast better than the start). There is only solution to the problem. There is term in finance (if i remember correctly) called reverse-merger. The same style needs to be applied and the west needs to be targeted for conversion to Hinduism to make sure these kind of things automatically reduce. Cut the funding and zeal of those missionaries in their homeground. Wht's better than to fight a prolonged battle on the enemy turf? :namaste:
I get the feeling that Hindu proselytizing in front of Church in USA or Italy will draw a more adverse reaction from locals than the reaction of these people in the video. There is no need to mention about proselytizing amongst Muslims in say KSA, you ll be sent to chop-chop square.
What we should do is ban proselytizing and prevent entry of people like this woman, who come here for religious purposes. And make sure that people who preach foreign religions are permanently banned entry.
Being secular is acceptable, but allowing to eat away the very fabric of India, which is the Dharmic tradition, is not.

warriorextreme

Country flag
only hindus can allow this kind of insult :)
i do not know for how long this will continue....there will come a time when hinduism will become an extremely intolerant religion and peace in our India will be in shatters...oh wait, i guess this is exactly what these missionaries want :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, as I see it Hinduism has survived all these centuries buffeted by the events in history for one reason. It has no regimentation and every man has his own way to God of his own choosing. Each type of chap has his own form of God that appeals to him. Pray if you wish, don't pray if you wish. Totally freewheeling. That is why it has survived.

That is also why none bothers who says what and what belief one has in the form of God to include Gods of other religions.

That is the reason the chaps are listening to the woman and wondering what a circus she doing!

One should not take all this madcaps gassing around very seriously.

Just my thought!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
only hindus can allow this kind of insult :)
i do not know for how long this will continue....there will come a time when hinduism will become an extremely intolerant religion and peace in our India will be in shatters...oh wait, i guess this is exactly what these missionaries want :)
Hopefully, this (bold part) will not happen, coz when it does, Hinduism will cease to be Hinduism and India will cease to be India.
That is why we need to act now and prevent religious activists from entering the country.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well, as I see it Hinduism has survived all these centuries buffeted by the events in history for one reason. It has no regimentation and every man has his own way to God of his own choosing. Each type of chap has his own form of God that appeals to him. Pray if you wish, don't pray if you wish. Totally freewheeling. That is why it has survived.

That is also why none bothers who says what and what belief one has in the form of God to include Gods of other religions.
Exactly. One of the main reasons Hinduism/ Dharmic traditions have survived is because of lack of, as you said regimentation, wherein people can explore and "find your own way" in a sense.
As Bruce Li once said :
Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
This flexible nature has helped Hinduism survive all these ages.

That being said, we need to remember that Christianity and Islam are a new breed of religions which have at different points of times completely changed demographics of regions like Europe (first by X'tianity, now by Islam (process underway)), Indo-Iran regions etc.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
No She is perfectly fine in doing what she is doing. India is a Secular Country:truestory:
Ha Ha Ha .... Secularism means non interference. But she is interefering, instigating and restraianing. More than that making a mockery of herself if not her religion !

In essense she is preching Hinduism that God is everywhere !

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Just one thing guys we Hindus are proud and lived for more than 6000 years and still kicking strong at 82+% after almost 1000 years of Islam and christian rulers is just because what we are, we dont convert people or even demand compulsory worshiping as in Islam(5 time a day) or Christian(Sunday). We take it as way of life and continue it's just now in last 60-80 years due to various provocation Rss and others grown strong and till people like this FAT lady are there RSS will go only strong and will only unite more and more Hindus against such $h!t minded missionaries.

Proud to be an Hindu here :)

Jai Hind, Bharat mata ke ji

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
And to be frank if you closely watch the video no one around her cared what the hell she was saying they just where looking her face, camera and wondering what she is blabbering :lol:

And all of them there are looking her just like a country side Indian would look at a English women similar to youths in Goa look at chicks from foreign :p

Oracle

/\/\/\ Or you can ignore people like that lady, instead of strengthening fascist organisations like the RSS.

Last edited:

Oracle

^^^ or strengthen Nationalist organization like RSS against people like these
You claim to be a proud Hindu. Isn't tolerance one of the greatest virtues of Hinduism?

RSS is not a National Organization, it is an organization of the most intolerant and extremist minded people.

If someone's sentiment is hurt, they can approach Police, file a case, get her deported. But what do we do with the likes of that lady we have in India? Throw them into the sea?

What she has done is wrong, but that does not mean we go her way. We can be the ones bringing about a change, however miniscule it is.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
so what is your noble suggestion?
My point is and has always been that religious nut cases from some community must be condemned taken on by people from the same community. Suggestions like Far Right Hindu groups should teach a lesson is a bad idea. But then again, that will be the only option left if the no one does anything about these issues:sad:. And if that happens, that wont be very much different from what the nutcases do, since Far right wing itself are nutcases, albeit at a different level:nod:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My point is and has always been that religious nut cases from some community must be condemned taken on by people from the same community. Suggestions like Far Right Hindu groups should teach a lesson is a bad idea. But then again, that will be the only option left if the no one does anything about these issues:sad:. And if that happens, that wont be very much different from what the nutcases do, since Far right wing itself are nutcases, albeit at a different level:nod:

Isn't that what most are saying?

It is better to be precise lest one misunderstand and the whole issue goes into a tailspin!

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ha Ha Ha .... Secularism means non interference. But she is interefering, instigating and restraianing. More than that making a mockery of herself if not her religion !

In essense she is preching Hinduism that God is everywhere !
Meh I was being Sarcastic :evil:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You claim to be a proud Hindu. Isn't tolerance one of the greatest virtues of Hinduism?

RSS is not a National Organization, it is an organization of the most intolerant and extremist minded people.

If someone's sentiment is hurt, they can approach Police, file a case, get her deported. But what do we do with the likes of that lady we have in India? Throw them into the sea?

What she has done is wrong, but that does not mean we go her way. We can be the ones bringing about a change, however miniscule it is.
I oppose just one point. As far as i can see I have not seen a case against the RSS as a Far right group. Please give me a link on it if possible.

But stuff like Ram Sena, Shiv sena are :crazy: They must be banned along with missionary organisations and other nutcases:nod:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles