Preaching outside Hindu temple India

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Hooo these Christians it's these missionaries like this that bring bad name to those community, I cant see if some 2 pojari go to church and tell Ram is the one and only god all hell will loose break.

Just because Hindus are very accepting and friendly to every other religion they are taking things to great extend. Now i ask what if some nut crack who may be very radical was there in the at least 1 temple that she visits daily he would have beat the hell out of her and in next day all Top news prime time in NDTV CNNIBN TimesNow would have hid what she has done and would have highlighted the other part.

Last edited by a moderator:

mayfair

Haven't seen the video. What is the lady saying?

pmaitra

She is speaking in English and someone, I think, is interpreting. Listen, it is comprehensible.

KS

Bye bye DFI
She was allowed to carry on with her ramblings and no one evicted her from there ?

What the ----..If i was there I would have dragged her out of the temple premises and called the police for inciting communal trouble.

If people cry Hindu fundamentalists, Hindu fundamentalists why not ? This biatch was standing smack inside a temple and carrying out her snake oil business. :mad:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why are you all crying if there is someone converting Hindus. India has freedom of propagation of Religion. So suck it up.:fyeah:. That lady is perfectly fine in doing this.:nod:

BTW, is this RSS propaganda:troll:. Must be so. All i see here is Hindu Fundamentals crying:rage:? Why you crying? I am hating these Hindu Fundamentalists Here:mad:. Bloody Right Wingers:gun:. Destroying the communal Harmony in every thread :notsure:

I am Secular from now on- :truestory:

Last edited:

plugwater

She should be removed from that place, she can not be allowed to instigate violence. I dont know wtf police men are doing.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I call this unnecessary needling and asking for trouble. Not only is this disrespectful, it is provocative.
If people respond to this in the same Language, though i am not sure in what else language it can be responded with, they get labelled as Hindu fanatics :nod:. And then the Seculars(since you condemned this you are exempted:D) will come and say, that Lady was fine and that the Hindus are responsible for Ruckus:truestory:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
She should be removed from that place, she can not be allowed to instigate violence. I dont know wtf police men are doing.
No She is perfectly fine in doing what she is doing. India is a Secular Country:truestory:

plugwater

No She is perfectly fine in doing what she is doing. India is a Secular Country:truestory:
No, its not fine and India is secular.

I think she is still alive because she is a woman and a foreigner or else i dont know what could have happened.

P.S. I didnt watch the video.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Before any sarcasm on these issues, Why do, a lot of people still wonder why Hindus are getting Hardliners every day?

I want the Hindus to become more and more liberals and stuff like these force them into more and more hardline stand. Anyway if some one is to be blamed for making Hinduism intolerant, it is the Sickulars(not Seculars) and the Fanatics of other religions:nod:. If that happens, all hell will break lose in India. No country has become great where religious zealots are ruling:truestory:.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, its not fine and India is secular.

I think she is still alive because she is a woman and a foreigner or else i dont know what could have happened.

P.S. I didnt watch the video.
I dont think the Church authorities will be very happy when some Hindu goes in and starts propagating Hinduism nor will the Mosque authorities be very much happy if she had did it in there-:nono:. She is even alive because she is doing this in a Hindu temple and not in other places of worship(like mosque for instance). Thats the truth and you know it too?:dude:. Hindus are very Tolerant but stuff like these will make the Hindus very intolerant:tsk:.

And I am right. India is Secular and so she is fine in doing what she is doing :troll::truestory:

Last edited:

devgupt

Country flag
Good fences make good neighbors - it's time missionaries realize this.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Missionaries will never realize on their own,someone should make them realize until then conversion activities will continue.

Oracle

Freedom of expression comes with riders, she could have practiced it inside her home. Inciting religious tensions unnecessarily calls for her expulsion. Cannot see the video, so I'm assuming this happened in India and she is a foreigner. Revoke her visa and deport her, and never allow her to set foot in India again.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Missionaries will never realize on their own,someone should make them realize until then conversion activities will continue.
:facepalm: Well in that case the some one who will make them realise will be no differant than the missionaries themselves:nod:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Quite stupid of the woman and the translator.

They are merely being provocative.

If someone had done something, it would have caused a lot of confusion.

Someone should have advised her.

If she is on a tourist visa, then she can be deported because proselytising with a tourist visa is not on.

Or else, if she is on a work permit visa, then she can be detained for causing a situation that could lead to public disorder.

There is nothing wrong in proselytising so long as as it is done with decorum at the correct time and place. Such activities and peopke have no place even in Hell if done to create a bad scene by sheer provocation.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles