powerful jetpack

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by Kunal Biswas, May 30, 2011.

1. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

May 26, 2010

Kiwi invents powerful jetpack

Great military apps here, US Army interested..
  3. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

Aug 21, 2010
    I have always thought of making my own jet pack as well but i never knew the difficulties of R&D in such areas till i spoke with the Scientists of GTRE on all the possible ideas to improve Kaveri i was a little surprised to know they had tried everything we think is a good idea or is wrong with the engine. I asked them about everything from Carbon Fiber cladding's to cut weight to smaller cores and they had tried everything that we folks take for granted during a forum discussion thinking they may not have know better. Its only then i realized the difficult of R&D in these areas and how advanced it is.

I once made an Gasifier to run an engine from extracting gas from burning wood and wood debris. It looked easy but only when i got to work did i really see the difficult in getting it to produce producer gas. This inventor has spent 30years on developing it and spent $12 million on development and here i am having wet dreams of making my own jet pack with aircraft engines one of my relatives manufacture! I can now appreciate what he has done, to get even one invention working it is a whole life of dedication.
    Last edited: May 30, 2011