Power shortage leads to 12-18 hours of load shedding in Pakistan

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Isn't it embarrassing that it's still only 66 %? What's wrong with Indians? They don't want electricity? There should be nationwide protests to demand electricity.
No need for protests. Voting for good government itself is enough. For instance, TN, Gujarat, Punjab, Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka, Haryana have near 100% electrification ;)

Most of the least electrified areas are in the Hindi belt. But I am sure, that the Hindi belt does not equate electrification with development but with Hindi language :lol:

Last edited:

Neo

Size matter, if you look at the issue, pragmatically.

It increases the grid infrastructure and that costs money.

A Smaller nation will have a smaller grid and so the infrastructure will not have to be spread far and wide and thus saving costs.
Aren't we applying double standards here?
Your original Biblical quote "Let there be light" does not mention size does it?

Blackwater

Sir,

Imho size shouldn't matter, it's no excuse to justify shortcomings of a nation nor does it give us the right to point fingers at other countries when you hold 25% of the world popation living without electricity.
so what is the excuse that u r punjab govt begging to indian punjab to sell electricity ??

Qomi gairat kaha gayi???

Neo

so what is the excuse that u r punjab govt begging to indian punjab to sell electricity ??

Qomi gairat kaha gayi???
That is called trade! If trade is begging then I wonder who the largest beggar is in South Asia. :lol:
You are running out of rants and making a bigger fool out of yourself than you already are. :wave:

Blackwater

That is called trade! If trade is begging then I wonder who the largest beggar is in South Asia. :lol:
You are running out of rants and making a bigger fool out of yourself than you already are. :wave:
largest begger in asia is pakistan, jo tashkol leker dunya me bheeg mangte ha,:wave::wave:

talking of argument it was u who went off topic ,instead of facing the embarrassment of 12 hour power cut:lol::lol:

poor pakistani so much happening in pakistan kis kis ko defend karenge:lol:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Stop trolling punk ass nigga

Neo

largest begger in asia is pakistan, jo tashkol leker dunya me bheeg mangte ha,:wave::wave:

talking of argument it was u who went off topic ,instead of facing the embarrassment of 12 hour power cut:lol::lol:

poor pakistani so much happening in pakistan kis kis ko defend karenge:lol:
You are the master of derailing and trolling, don't blame me.

ninja85

I am not interested in discussing India's failures.
One single visit is enough to see the difference between reality and shining India as portrayed in nationalistic fora.
sure there are free tickets for pakibegaars and illegal bangladeshi from corrupt khangress to live in india and there is long line of all pakibeggars and illegal bangladeshi for free visas to india because as they are describing their respective countries pakibeggaristan and bangladesh is shithole.:wave::rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Aren't we applying double standards here?
Your original Biblical quote "Let there be light" does not mention size does it?
Let there be light is what God said.

Size encompassed all..

But then, in those days there was no artificial light, which is man made!

p2prada

Sir,

Imho size shouldn't matter, it's no excuse to justify shortcomings of a nation nor does it give us the right to point fingers at other countries when you hold 25% of the world popation living without electricity.
Size makes it all the more harder to achieve such objectives.

Resources have to be spread across a 3000 Km X 1000 Km area. So utilizing manpower and logistics get all the more harder. It is easy to build a 300 Km highway in a year in a small country, but if you want to build 10000 Km in a year, you can imagine the kind of resources required. Only one govt has to handle all the work, so the work is spread across fewer people in the govt. Smaller countries do not have such constraints.

Even in UN poverty reduction estimates they point out that larger countries will take longer to eradicate poverty.

If you look at the track record, you are doing far worse than we are. While we are achieving objectives year on year, your country is not. Your numbers look small, but your people are poorer and in worse condition than ours. Only the large numbers make our situation more sensationalist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles