Possible solutions for J&K issue?

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
And also muslims enjoys various kinds of fantasies under the guise of Islam.

Hiding your woman in clothes and only keeping her to yourself is one heck of fantasy normal people dream of.
Here Muslims have this as normal thing.

Note that in our hindu culture, ultimate goal of woman is the role of mother nothing more than that.

The woman shows any kind romance only to her husband and treats other men as her children.

Ancient Indian

Islam is cancer and muzzies are weak.That is why they attack/come with mobs.Even 7 filthy hyenas kills lion that doesn't make scavenger muzzie/hyenas are strong. :p

Ex:Burmese&Jews are killing your filthy hyena mob daily with big mob/police,hope Hindus also follow it inshaa***.
I already told you they are scavengers at best.
The only thing they have is oil. The world is running on oil.
How will you fight it? You can't just grab their oil and send them to some place.

And the word, killing is very soft word. It can be drawn into any meaning.

These capitalist people letting it happen as they have their benefits. Nothing is fair man. In corporate world, only money matters. It is all set up.

I think we are derailing this thread enough. It shows our control of emotions and inability to stay on topic.

Ancient Indian

I didn't deviated from topic, from starting i said 'problem is Islam' and ended 'Islam is the problem'.
You who brought OIL/CAPITALISM/SCAVENGER and what not!.

Don't care west/us/arab/xyz. Arabs are not my enemy SUB CONTINENT muzzies are.....
You brought Islam. So I brought its parents and guardians.
You have to understand your enemy before winning him. Killing is not winning by any means.
Which one is best, winning or killing?

Subcontinent or not, muzzies work under one guy. You have to learn their master, if you want to fight in your chosen way.

Ancient Indian

kashmir is muslim majority state that is why civil-war is going on there.Repeat islam is the problem you can talk what ever you wish but issue is islam and it must be eradicated by any means.

KILLING was/is/will be BEST.West/Jews/Burmese are winning only by KILLING. :)
Ok my final line in this exchange.

Killing him or killing his ideology. I for one want nothing but killing Islam ideology.

But one thing is sure, Muslims have one hell of thing to pay for.

Ancient Indian

Are you blind! just copy what West/US/Jews/Burmese are doing to Muslims. Means Hindus must copy Xians/Jews,Atheist Chinese&Buddhists methods to control the menace, Peace be upon hindus :p
These days I am having more free time than I imagined.

hardip

yes I have..

First Jai Hind..

:)

second.. remove..370.

than.. india.. wait. that day when US strike.. Ok Pak nuclear weapons.. than mixing Pok to india..

Hai na Simple....

jai hind...

guru-dutt

Creating this thread for some practical solutions for the J&K issue. Please desist from philosophical BS like 'we need to win the hearts of the people'. That time has gone; Let's talk about actionable strategies which could be undertaken in a timebound manner.
the best solution for kashmir is to let china overtake G&B , azad kashmir all the srrounding areas of there proposed CEPC and make balochistan an independent nation fir dekhte hain bina gas aur mineral wealth ke kab tak pakistani kathmulle kashmir ka raag alaapte hain :devil:

Navneet Kundu

the best solution for kashmir is to let china overtake G&B , azad kashmir all the srrounding areas of there proposed CEPC and make balochistan an independent nation fir dekhte hain bina gas aur mineral wealth ke kab tak pakistani kathmulle kashmir ka raag alaapte hain :devil:

I know it is only a hypothetical scenario but if something like that happens, it will be quite a unique situation. For years, Pakistan has drummed up its people's emotions calling Kashmir as jugular vein. If that region goes to China, Pakistan citizens will lose their minds. First their administration will lose all credibility, secondly China will come under attack from jihadis. Pakistan and China will both face the brunt.

I agree with the suggestions made by @saty . India has no need for more land or more Muslims. The specific reason we need POK is so that we could get access to Afghanistan and Central Asian Republics. To that end, if we could come at an arrangement with China to allow us overpass to these countries in exchange for India giving up claims over POK, it is worth considering. Gilgit Baltistan will never be a peaceful land even if we annex it, since it is filled with chopped dicks, and as we all know, wherever this cancer is in majority, that land is doomed. With GB gone to China, and Baluchistan gone its own way (or annexed by Iran), Pakistan will cease to exist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles