Politics over cow

Tanweer

What will make hinduism better?

Please tell me.
Are you kidding me? Hinduism is itself a good path and doesn't need you to make it any better. What I meant is that if you're a Hindu then present it in better way through your behavior so others get attracted to it.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Are you kidding me? Hinduism is itself a good path and doesn't need you to make it any better. What I meant is that if you're a Hindu then present it in better way through your behavior so others get attracted to it.
But
what about in case of someone trying to attack our beliefs or hurting our sentiments?

Tanweer

But
what about in case of someone trying to attack our beliefs or hurting our sentiments?
Do you really think your religion is too fragile that it will be affected by some haters? If someone attacks your beliefs or hurting your sentiments then this only shows their lack of tolerance, knowledge, manner etc. If you cannot control your emotion and try to get even then whats the difference between you and them?

Ancient Indian

Do you really think your religion is too fragile that it will be affected by some haters? If someone attacks your beliefs or hurting your sentiments then this only shows their lack of tolerance, knowledge, manner etc. If you cannot control your emotion and try to get even then whats the difference between you and them?
So basically, I should stay still and let other guy do whatever he likes to do.

Dude, I like you.

BTW what do you think of @genius ?

Last edited:

Tanweer

So basically, I should stay still and let other guy do whatever he likes to do.

Dude, I like you.
Just don't get anger as you know anger is one of the shadaripu. Be calm and point out the illogics through discussion & clarify which is wrong. If you're reacting to his comments then you're falling in the trap! The moment you stop reacting the hater will loose :) btw, it depends on situations like if you're having a heated discussion over Internet is different if it is on a road or place where someone is doing something or showing something that hurting your sentiments etc.

Tanweer

I see you're trying to bash Hinduism but if you're a Muslim then I would like to request you not to talk bad about other religion specially for a peaceful path such as Hinduism. As you know in Holy Quran, 108 ayat of Sura An'am states, "And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge." peace :)

Ancient Indian

I see you're trying to bash Hinduism but if you're a Muslim then I would like to request you not to talk bad about other religion specially for a peaceful path such as Hinduism. As you know in Holy Quran, 108 ayat of Sura An'am states, "And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge." peace :)
Dude, you are awesome.

Some pakis are masquerading as Indian Muslims in this forum. We need some good counter measures.
Otherwise these pakis will corrupt our Indian Muslims too.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
dekho yaar.. yeh banda aise posts and thread banata rahega... bekar mein apna time waste na karo in par. don't feed them.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I believe Lord Krishna also did something similar?:pound:
Is it written in Koran or Bible or just the usual shitty ideas filled in your brain? :pound:

WE also believe that you are a result of incest inbred and perhaps result of some rape by some Hindu.WE are also sure that your brain is filled with gobar.

Just like Khujliwala gets nightmares of MODI Ji, you get nightmares of a Hindu chasing you with his "danda". :rofl:

I didn't know you hate Muslims so badly. I don't think this will make Hinduism any better but it only shows your disrespect for we, Muslims.
Tanveer, you are new here. If you notice then "Hindus" here are not so eager,orgasmic and excited to start crappy threads to insult any religion whether it's Islam/Christianity BUT that doesn't mean that we would tolerate such well intended insults towards our religion.This ENOUGH shows our tolerance.

This is much rational approach from your side and the reason there is a hope for peaceful existence between Muslims/Hindus.Taking a peaceful quote from Koran is a much better idea rather than some "Kill Kafir".

Holy shit. Why didn't I think of that. They should have fed them pork and porki shit as well.
I think "Holy" gobar of Cow :bs: is enough for both culprits or else some twisted brains would turn this incident as "Islam khatre mein, chalo sare Musalmanooo danga karo".

Next time when they think doing it again they would remember the taste of Cow Dung and Pee. ::

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Is it written in Koran or Bible or just the usual shitty ideas filled in your brain? :pound:

WE also believe that you are a result of incest inbred and perhaps result of some rape by some Hindu.WE are also sure that your brain is filled with gobar.

Just like Khujliwala gets nightmares of MODI Ji, you get nightmares of a Hindu chasing you with his "danda". :rofl:

Tanveer, you are new here. If you notice then "Hindus" here are not so eager,orgasmic and excited to start crappy threads to insult any religion whether it's Islam/Christianity BUT that doesn't mean that we would tolerate such well intended insults towards our religion.This ENOUGH shows our tolerance.

This is much rational approach from your side and the reason there is a hope for peaceful existence between Muslims/Hindus.Taking a peaceful quote from Koran is a much better idea rather than some "Kill Kafir".

I think "Holy" gobar of Cow :bs: is enough for both culprits or else some twisted brains would turn this incident as "Islam khatre mein, chalo sare Musalmanooo danga karo".

Next time when they think doing it again they would remember the taste of Cow Dung and Pee. ::

And the worst thing is they love to advertise their religion. Why should one advertize religion if God is not materialistic. They are bunch of jahilias tribes still following Jahilia culture , Islam just made this culture authentic

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I didn't know you hate Muslims so badly. I don't think this will make Hinduism any better but it only shows your disrespect for we, Muslims.
Who said I'm Hindu?

Also, I'm just stating the facts. Ever guessed the reason for it?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hindus tried the behaviour thing. Didn't work out that well with Muslims. Rest all religions liked it. That's why you won't see Hindus bashing other religions, only Islam.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
So Hindus are supposed to tolerate? Tolerance in itself is not a justified word. Instead, why don't you ask Muslims not to insult other religions?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am not a Muslim, a Buddhist if anything. I am not bashing Hinduism or any religion, just pointing to how religion is used for political purposes. As a result, innocent people suffer.
Oh but you only see people using Hinduism for political purposes and innocents suffering. I never saw a post from you about other religions causing suffering.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
India is a hindu majority country, so hindutva politics is more important to address (and confront).
That's where you are wrong. (not entirely, but you are). If you really are an Indian and live in India, you wouldn't make that statement.

Look at all the extra incentives the minorities get in India. No muslim country in the world offers any added incentives to minorities. No christian country offers such advantages to minorities as well.

In fact, there are plenty of steps taken, even now in the rule of BJP and you guys like to believe, RSS as well. Muslims are continuously appeased here.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with that. Give them what you want to, but don't ignore the majority as well. At the same time, the minorities should respect the majority and their rights as well. Sadly, that doesn't happen here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles